Chubbybunnys pics

chubbybunny

12 minutes ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here 

Very lovely , indeed , your photos  gives me more incentive to show some more of myself . I'm still so shy , but my husband does great photography...

Ruth didn't see her self as others and I see her . She is straggling to overcome a life of total loneliness. Her body is fantastic for her age . She is more loving than any woman I,have ever known ,I'll convince her to open up more and post a few photos I took 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
On 10/18/2024 at 12:08 PM, chubbybunny said:

Not roo much admittedly! I've pissed my panties in bed, in a trash can and also on the bathroom floor a little bit

Whats your biggest pee dream? … Nice pics by the way - would be great to see you peeing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, chubbybunny said:

My biggest pee dream always changes, but right now it would be to sit on someone's face fully, no hovering, and let my stream out onto them

Nice imagination, I think this would feel great. I wish for you, that your idea can come true some day 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 18.10.2024 at 08:56, chubbybunny said:

Jedno z moich ulubionych zdjęć cipki, prawdopodobnie najdokładniej ogolona, jaką kiedykolwiek miałam 😭

Snapchat-367777229.jpg

Your pussy looks very sweet and appetizing.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, chubbybunny said:

My biggest pee dream always changes, but right now it would be to sit on someone's face fully, no hovering, and let my stream out onto them

I so wish my partner would do that to me. Shame she hates watersports so much - to the point where she's told me to find someone else to do that with 😅

• Hug 1
W dniu 20.10.2024 o 07:25, chubbybunny powiedział:

Nie, ale będę o tym niezwykłym😉

I would also love to see such a photo. Especially when you pee on the floor in a public toilet 😉

• Love 2