Adding to (rain)puddles

Damn, that's a huge fountain of pee for a "semineed" to pee! 😊👌 Very sexy and inspiring how you are topping off that huge puddle 🙂

So you are peeing standing, with one hand controlling the stream and one hand recording? Very impressive! 👏

Edited by HitEmAll
added question :)
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

So you are peeing standing, with one hand controlling the stream and one hand recording? Very impressive! 👏

Yep, pretty much describes it. And trying to be quick in case someone would drive by and to not get the phone (or me *lol*) too wet from the rain..

• Love 2

Ok that really looks like someone using a garden hose! Nice distance, you keep scrolling down the page and wonder when tf does it end 😄

To answer the question: yes. Not only puddles but also water in general. This winter i pissed into a semi frozen puddle before a run. After i came back an hour later i discovered that my pee was frozen. Could even see the, now frozen, foam in the puddle.

Once i came across a flooded underpass on my usual way. Water was a bit above ankle height. Avoiding that path meant taking a huge detour so many people opted to walk through it, taking their shoes off(or not) or cycled through it. In a quiet moment when i saw no one approaching i just had to piss in it. 

Its actually quite fun for whatever reason. Plus the sound is a little bonus.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, swekiss said:

Yep, pretty much describes it. And trying to be quick in case someone would drive by and to not get the phone (or me *lol*) too wet from the rain..

I'd be happy to hold the umbrella for you while you go like this 🤣😇

Hmm it is raining like crazy here, there might be some puddles around.. 🤔

Screenshot_rain.png.036481691f262fd952567413de61baf5.png

• Agree 1

I love peeing into rain puddles, lakes and streams. I have even been walking in the woods and needed to pee urgently, but held it until I found some water to pee into. If it is flowing water, its effect added to my desperation, makes unzipping and pulling my dick out before my pee starts coming out a dicey situation, but one I enjoy as long as my pants don't get too wet .

5 hours ago, swekiss said:

Does anyone else enjoy finding a rain puddle and topping it off?

Driving home from the woods and in a semineed for a pee. Despite getting wetter than I would have by going under a tree (or simply holding it for 15 minutes until home) I opted for a nice puddle along the road. 

Anyone else? 

GIF-240911_171719.gif

I mean first up, I’ve happily watched that gif replay itself far more times than I probably should have already.. thank you very much for sharing. The standing peeing, the doing it outdoors, the impressive reach and power of your spray, how lovely and clear it is, the froth being created on the puddle! Yep, safe to say I love it all.. 😉

In answer to your question; whilst I generally enjoying pissing to create its own defined puddle to be left behind, there is also certainly an appeal sometimes to adding to an existing body of water! The sound of the splashing, plus in particular with rain puddles as there’ll be a more preferential rainwater:piss ratio after.. 🤫

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Great to know I'm not the only one who's been doing this lately.

I've been trying to get in more hikes this summer. Between the heat and thunderstorms. it's been a real challenge, even if they are only short ones. But, what I have found works best is when I go out shortly after a rain, when it might be a little cooler, like in the mid 80s/about 30C.

An added bonus is there are usually many places where puddles remain. There's something about seeing them that always brings out my desire to make them a little bit bigger.

240824_89905.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 3
38 minutes ago, Peetrickx said:

Wow, what a stream! Would love to see this stream spraying around in a public toilet 😁

Looks like she’d have to stand outside the cubicle & piss in the toilet’s general direction 💦

(And, yeah, I have helped keep puddles and rivers and streams topped up on occasion)

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
16 hours ago, swekiss said:

Does anyone else enjoy finding a rain puddle and topping it off?

Driving home from the woods and in a semineed for a pee. Despite getting wetter than I would have by going under a tree (or simply holding it for 15 minutes until home) I opted for a nice puddle along the road. 

Anyone else? 

GIF-240911_171719.gif

I don't even remember that I ever piss in rain puddles. But I always found it interesting to add to the puddle, I just haven't had to do it yet. I think me should definitely try it sometime. Although I prefer to piss on dry ground and leave only my puddle.

And looking at your stream... Wow, damn, swekiss, you took a great piss! What a stream! What the pressure! It was a real furious, hard, stormy and gushing stream! I very love it when a girl pisses in such a stream, with such pressure. It's so great to see the froth from your piss spreading over a puddle, it looks so beautiful. Oh, there must was so cool sound of a hissing stream and the sound of a gurgling splash when this stream rushed into a puddle and it must have been that such a stream, your bladder was emptied in a matter of seconds.
Thank you very much for sharing this truly majestic stream.

I have always dreamed and I dream now that, for example, a girl would sit on a chair, and I would kneel in front of her and she, sitting on a chair and lifting her legs into the air, would blasting such a massive, heavy and huge piss stream right in my face. I imagine how she would comment on this process with dirty talk, and I would stand and not even be able to open my eyes and breathe from such a stream, her hot piss would flow down all over my body, covering me from head to toe. And if a girl had squat over my face and releasing such a huge piss stream right into my mouth, then I definitely wouldn't have been able to stand it, my mouth just wouldn't have coped with such a stream and I would have just choked 😆, although I really want the girl to powerfully piss in my mouth. Also it would be great if a girl stand in a high squat over my bed, chair, couch or some kind of my clothes and, hovering over it, would bursting such a stream on my furniture or clothes, leaving it for further my use is flooded, wet, soaked and saturated with piss.

On 9/11/2024 at 11:11 PM, James_erased said:

I mean first up, I’ve happily watched that gif replay itself far more times than I probably should have already.. thank you very much for sharing. The standing peeing, the doing it outdoors, the impressive reach and power of your spray, how lovely and clear it is, the froth being created on the puddle! Yep, safe to say I love it all.. 😉

Why thank you so much, I'm blushing 😇

• Love 2

Thank you @swekiss for introducing the subject in such a catchy way!

I've always enjoyed selecting my pee spot somewhere distinctive - and puddles are distinctive places along an otherwise boringly uniform path for example. Also the act of adding my special ingredient to somewhere it may stay around for a little longer feels good. Seeing the pee mix with the water, clear becoming yellow or muddy, frothing at the point of impact and foam slowly floating away... Yes, I like doing it, and seeing a lady do it is so much better!

But I'm not limited to puddles. Any course of water will do (the smaller the better). Or some other distinctive feature, a lonely flower, a snail, slug or bug crawling along, a patch of moss...