Awesome idea! I've been toying with that idea in my head for quite some time, so it would be really great to experience it for real :)

Some ideas for features:

- share instantly with your friends and have it show up later publically

- notification system like Beer With Me

- show a map of only your or your and your friends' locations

On 9/5/2024 at 11:09 PM, Psiko said:

Awesome idea! I've been toying with that idea in my head for quite some time, so it would be really great to experience it for real 🙂

Some ideas for features:

- share instantly with your friends and have it show up later publically

- notification system like Beer With Me

- show a map of only your or your and your friends' locations

This sounds exactly like what I’m looking at. A way of marking when and where you’ve pissed! 

It’s a thought…. 

At present the member map is populated with one location from each profile where the user has chosen to declare a location. 

And if I populate my profile to say England, it will put me in the geographical centre, as opposed to if I entered London, or 22 Acacia Avenue etc.

It’d be interesting to enter a map marker for every point I’ve chosen to piss (apart from a toilet) and I could easily create my own map for that on many sites.

In practice though it would give a good indication of the places I hang out and give clues towards my possible identity. For that reason there may be quite a few people choosing not to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
22 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It’s a thought…. 

At present the member map is populated with one location from each profile where the user has chosen to declare a location. 

And if I populate my profile to say England, it will put me in the geographical centre, as opposed to if I entered London, or 22 Acacia Avenue etc.

It’d be interesting to enter a map marker for every point I’ve chosen to piss (apart from a toilet) and I could easily create my own map for that on many sites.

In practice though it would give a good indication of the places I hang out and give clues towards my possible identity. For that reason there may be quite a few people choosing not to do so. 

Perhaps we could have it so the user gets to choose which locations they post. Hopefully, they pick a few where fellow members have gone as well. I know I, for one, would love to know I've peed in the same place as some of my favorite Peefans.

• Agree 1

i used to have an app (i forget what it was) that showed, and let one rate, public bathrooms. so while you couldn't necessarily plot every place you peed, it was kinda possible to leave a trail of any toilets you visited.  

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I immediately thought of a game called Ingress, where you have to walk around your neighbourhood and log yourself into certain areas to collect items or claim territory on behalf of your team. You could do something very similar with this! 

Hi all! Update!

I have created an online community map for everyone to add their pissing locations!

It might take a bit of getting used to, but it’s fairly straightforward.

When you open the site, there is a drop down on the top left hand side.

select “add” and then add the location, title, and description of your piss. There is also the option to add a photo.

if you have just pissed, you can use “use my current location” to place an accurate marker. If you are adding a historical piss, you can select the location manually.

please don’t post pisses in your own home/garden as we don’t want to compromise your safety!

heres the link for those interested:

https://www.zeemaps.com/map/kdomw?group=5107540&location=United Kingdom&add=1

1 hour ago, PeeingPoshBoy said:

I have created an online community map for everyone to add their pissing locations!

I guess eventually its administrators will notice the piss map & decide it’s inappropriate, so any marking of the map, like marking of the world, should be regarded as something temporary that will wash away like urine in rain