new curious girl

Welcome aboard!

Definately I had one of those instances when I was out doing a long bike trip, all the toliets were occupied so i just went in the bathroom sink

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, wee wee girl said:

Hi there,

Nice to find this place 🙂

did anyone here experience having to wee in a drain when needing to wee and no public toilets around? 

Were you meaning women or men or both?

Definitely! If a drain is available, I'll aim for it. I've used storm drains, floor drains, shower drains, sinks, and even the drain on the ground at the base of a public drinking fountain to catch the overflow.

Please tell us your experiences with drain peeing, if you have any.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, wee wee girl said:

Hi there,

did anyone here experience having to wee in a drain when needing to wee and no public toilets around? 

Hey, what else about yourself?

Like general age range or what you're curious about or what you like or don't like about pee.

That type of thing.

Just now, wee wee girl said:

Hi there, 22 years old, wetting myself, holding, outdoors, being naughty with it

What type of naughty with it?

Like do pee in public. Pee on things.

I have a poll about peeing on bugs that I will plug shamelessly if you've ever done that.

Welcome to the group and glad you’re here!

I HAD to piss in a drain once. I was stuck in a mechanical room in a commercial building for awhile once. Got to the point where I REALLY had to go so I found a floor drain and down it went. No clue where that drain came out. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, wee wee girl said:

did anyone here experience having to wee in a drain

Surprisingly rare. I once got told off severely for having a wee in a drain (must have been too public...) and once rounded a corner in a park to find a man peeing into a drain. If I'm outdoors I don't mind leaving a puddle so I'm unlikely to look for a drain specifically 🙈

Welcome to the site!

Yes, I've peed in a few drains over the years. Coincidentally enough, this is the second time this week that I've told this story. One night while drinking at my uncle's house, I was told to pee in the drain in the basement because the bathroom was being renovated. There was a camping toilet in the bathroom but my uncle's girlfriend didn't want us using it. She was afraid we would pee on the seat.

On two earlier occasions when I was very desperate to pee, I found locked restrooms. Once in a mall, and once in an office building. Both times, I peed into the drain of the drinking fountain outside the restroom doors. I felt bad because it was so close to where people drink, but my only other choices were the walls, the carpets or my jeans. 

17 hours ago, wee wee girl said:

Hi there,

Yes I have many in locker rooms mostly and in my aunts house in Germany. 

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the site ☺️ 

I did pee in a Drain when I was child because I could not be bothered going home to use the toilet 😁

Edited by will64

Hi 🙂

Well it is a nice compromise of being naughty and somewhat considerate but i usually only use drains for fun and not that accurately either tbh.

On 8/11/2024 at 9:20 AM, Miss Piss said:

Yes I have many in locker rooms mostly and in my aunts house in Germany. 

Was this, like, in a basement, or outdoors, or in a bathroom floor …?

(Was that the same aunt who encouraged you to piss on the floor in a pool changing room?)

O

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2024 at 8:17 AM, wee wee girl said:

My mum would hold me over a drain and I would pee

@wee wee girl Did she hold you any other places outside?

Did she teach you to pee outside?

Have you ever role played being held to pee now that you are older?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If there’s a floor drain that’s where I piss. 

I had to stop at a gas station today to pee. The toilet and sink were disgusting. I was desperate to relieve myself. the second I saw the floor drain I barely had time to get dick out before I starting pissing a long hard stream right into the drain in the floor. 

It felt so good to finally get take a good piss. I stood in the middle of the room holding  my dick, directing my stream as I listened to the hissing of  pee being released and sometimes splattering on the floor when my aim drifted away from the drain. I pissed at least a minute and a half. Even though I was pissing into the drain it felt like I was pissing all over the floor. I got nervous felling in my belly I always get when I’m making my pee in a naughty place. 

It all got me horny and after my stream died down, I jerked my cock for 3 or 4 hard strokes  and had to return the key with my hard cock straining against my jeans  

• Hot 1
On 8/10/2024 at 11:51 PM, wee wee girl said:

Hi there,

Welcome lovely! 💚

I stopped on a freeway in the hills. I’d had two cups of tea. I peed in the spoon drain and the police drove past! But I was ok.