Where would you pee in a bedroom?

Quicker to list the places I wouldn’t pee, haha. Guess I’d start with the most potential for damaging an item (I’m in no way encouraging this but in response to the hypothetical tone of the question). Then just keep hydrated and keep going, if I was really bursting could use that pressure to see how high up the walls I could hit, or maybe standing on something - the ceiling!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

I would like to empty my full bladder on the bed. I want to see how the pillows, sheet and blankets get totally wet of my piss. 

Later, I would pee on curtains, alarm clock, decorative objects, books, TV, etc. If I only had a chance, I could pee on almost anything in the bedroom. 😅

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean the bed has to get some love, but I also really like to fill a drawer with many things from clothes to books and electronic stuff and give that a nice spray.

I could spend weeks using a single room and making sure everything gets at least a bit of pee.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Ideally I would like to piss on the carpet, against the wall, in bed and on the furniture. I used to have this sofa chair in my bedroom that I would remove the cushion and routinely piss on the bottom part. I also had a designated corner where I would piss on the wall and on the carpet. I have also peed on my bed and have wet the bed wearing diapers. Unfortunately I never got to pee in my bedroom with a girl. 

• Hot 1
On 7/29/2024 at 1:20 PM, Tony89 said:

I would like to empty my full bladder on the bed. I want to see how the pillows, sheet and blankets get totally wet of my piss. 

Later, I would pee on curtains, alarm clock, decorative objects, books, TV, etc. If I only had a chance, I could pee on almost anything in the bedroom. 😅

I’ve never emptied my bladder into a pillow, but whenever I hump a pillow I like to release a few spurts out as I get hard. 

To do a full pee in a bedroom I look for a glass (or two) or a trash can. 

• Like 2
On 9/11/2024 at 4:39 PM, randomiser said:

Since a hotel room is basically a bedroom, I guess I'd eventually piss everywhere ... just as I have in the hotel rooms I've visited over the years.

Fully agree. Hotel rooms are the perfect place for our fetish. You could pee freely almost everywhere without having to worry about cleaning. I like the plain mattress, any cushioned furniture, curtains, carpets or looking for spare pillows and blankets in the closet.

• Like 1