Peeing standing question for men (and the women that pee standing too) - Choice of targets?

(This question is not for those intentionally marking an object).

For the men and women that pee standing, do you intentionally pee on something? against something? (if so, what is the object?) Or, do you just like peeing standing and have the stream touch nothing until it contacts the ground?

Depends, honestly. 

I often walk through the nearby park early in the mornings when nobody is around. Sometimes I like peeing into the open grass, other times into the creek, and sometimes against trees or boulders, however the fancy strikes me.

In more developed areas, even though I would hide behind a car or truck, I would much rather pee into the streets than onto the car itself.  Unless it’s an 18-wheeler, where I usually have a bit of fun peeing onto a tire or the brake flap.

• Like 3

Several years ago, a bench of us had a Christmas lunch at a Irish pub here in Jacksonville.  After a while, I felt the need to empty my bladder, so I found the men's room, and in the urinals was a tiny soccer goal with a little ball on a plastic stick.  Of course, I let fly at full blast at the ball, and scored at least 4 goals.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes, unless i feel like peeing in some other interesting way like peeing off something from a height for example, its always more fun to aim at something. Its just fun in a satisfying way. Depends on the surroundings though.

But sometimes its also nice to pee directly on the ground, especially on concrete, and watch the puddle grow and the splashing patterns on the surface.

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, arigalo said:

I’m still not very talented at peeing standing up, so the only real target I can hit is a wall. 😅 it’s still nice to see my stream run down a wall though. 

I don't think I was either the first couple thousand times, so all I can say is practice... practice... practice. 😁

Even these days, if the target is a toilet I usually have more of my stream land outside than within.

• Hug 1

For me, it doesnt have to be an object or anything per se.  As long as I can see it afterwards.  Pissing on a wall and you can see the wet spot, or if you piss on some concrete floor and you see how wet it is.  Of course aiming at shit is nice too. 

• Like 1