Family Members

For sure! It was normal to pee outside in our backyard, and as I got older I realized how fun and exotic it was to naughty pee. If my family didn’t normalize peeing outside I’d have never gotten a head start. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Yes ... but indirectly.

I think I first peed on the floor as a kind of "fuck you all" gesture.  That naturally evolved into "I wonder if I could get away with it here".  And progressed to a life of sneaky puddles and damp carpets.

If I hadn't wanted revenge way back then, I may not have become the naughty pisser I am today. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I would directly credit it to this, but my family did allow me to pee outside when I was younger if I really had to go and couldn't hold it. if I was on a long car ride or something, and I couldn't hold it to the next stop, they would usually let me out to water a tree. I don't think this is the only thing that made me like peeing outside, but it definitely showed me that it was allowed in some cases.

• Like 2

yeah unfortunately.  my mom is def about that life.  she wet herself in front of us at a family member's pool when I was a kid & always talked openly about her accidents.  she's inappropriate in other ways & I had no privacy as a kid.  Nothing illegal thankfully but yeah.  It was awkward at times.

• Hug 3
37 minutes ago, Jfhchr said:

Though shortly after that I had a real accident in church where I totally flooded myself

A more than accurate reaction to the current state of the church indeed

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

No I never fantasize about any family members. But I sometimes will think about my bosses, co-workers, old classmates, or teachers because there were hot ones.

I used to like to see my cousins pee, but not in a sexual way. It was just interesting when they squatted, the way they looked differnt ans girls and the way their pee streams arched down to the ground and created puddles and little rivers. I don’t think there was anything particular about them being family. It was equally interesting to watch other playmates at the time. It was just that I saw them more often because we always hung out together and the nannies often had us pee outside at the same time around town and in parks etc..

• Like 1
On 7/12/2024 at 1:25 PM, Mojovo said:

I don't know if I would directly credit it to this, but my family did allow me to pee outside when I was younger if I really had to go and couldn't hold it. if I was on a long car ride or something, and I couldn't hold it to the next stop, they would usually let me out to water a tree. I don't think this is the only thing that made me like peeing outside, but it definitely showed me that it was allowed in some cases.

This was exactly the same for me. Probably why i still enjoy peeing at the roadside now as an adult

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Emilylovespiss2 said:

I 18f was wondering if im the only one who has a fetish for seeing or their mom pee?

My ex would leave the toilet door open when her knickers were around her ankles.  All the family could see.

Certainly not my immediate family. I did have a distant cousin, either a third or fourth, who lived halfway across the country, but we did see each other when our families got together once or twice a year.

We both were too young for it to be sexual, her a year or so younger than me. But, I do recall her taking me on walks in the woods behind her house and, after about 15 or 20 minutes, she'd always have to pee. The first time I didn't, but after that I made sure I drank enough before I set out so she didn't feel alone.

• Like 2