Do you have experience with peeing in/on Sand?

Have you ever peed on the beach/dunes wherever in the sand? And did you just pee on top of the sand or did you dig a hole? Has someone ever experienced digging a hole and laying over it, so your cock would be inside the hole? I would love to hear your experiences! (Don’t be shy to add details about it)

I've done it hundreds of times in every possible way. Standing or crouching in the dunes, to get a bit of cover, sitting/lying on my towel, pissing just next to it, when the beach is empty... I only cover it with sand if many people are passing by and could see what I did there. 

I also tested digging a hole and lying above it with my penis inside when I was a teenager and wanted to discover my fetish in every possible way.

The beach is one of my all time favourite places to pee. And I make sure to have many litres of liquid with me to enjoy the feeling as often as possible. The only bigger turn on than relieving myself there is seeing a woman doing so.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Never done it, sounds like a great idea, but being a woman I wouldn't be able to put penis in dug out hole and would have to hold myself  open over it to get the flow in and not make a huge mess. 

• Like 1

I used to a fair bit when I was little, but as I've gotten older, I haven't gone to the beach as much and on occasion when I have, it's been more secluded to pee on a rocky terrain

1 hour ago, pee2poop said:

Never done it, sounds like a great idea, but being a woman I wouldn't be able to put penis in dug out hole and would have to hold myself  open over it to get the flow in and not make a huge mess. 

There are multiple ways for a woman to do so. 😉 

https://pisshamster.com/86175-pissing-in-the-sand-brazil-beach/

https://www.xpee.com/video/15672/peeing-while-trying-to-get-the-perfect-tan

• Love 1

Some years ago I dated a woman who loved evening picnics on a secluded beach. We'd bring along a blanket and cooler with a little food and usually a good bit to drink. We'd find a nice place in the dunes, then set out the blanket, take our clothes off and enjoy our night.

Inevitably, nature called, and usually a few times for each of us. So, we'd get up off the blanket, walk a few steps and pee directly into the sand. We never took the time to make a hole or anything, just enjoyed watching our streams, then slowly see our puddles disappear.

wetsand_81284.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yes. I have peed into the sand at the beach many times, when I can't be bothered to walk to the sea. I generally just scoop out a little hollow in the right place, pee into it (if necessary, pulling swimwear out of the way) and then generally cover it up, though it soaks away immediately and the surface dries out quickly anyway.

You might enjoy @sexyandre88's illustrated topic about sand-peeing:

• Love 1

I peed at beaches several times, most were very discreet as I simply pulled my length out of a leghole and peed on the sand
Once tho I was checking on a nude beach and felt the need. Since it was evening already and the beach was almost entirely deserted
I simply stood in front of dunes and peed, this felt great tbh

• Love 2

Hmm, I can actually only remember doing so when I was a kid...

We had like the little wooden cabins lined up at the beach they put up every summer. 

I'd just pee in between them 🙂

• Like 2

Omggg yes, so once I was sitting in the little spot we’d picked, all my family had gone to the sea to swim so I decided to pretend to be playing in the sand and then just sat, continued digging, and let it go, didn’t show so much but I heard some ladies start giggling loudly near me so it made me all conscious T^T

Second time turned me on like crazy cus me and my sister dug this big big hole next to the sea as you do, it was so big that eventually I was standing in it to dig the sides out, it started to fill with water as it was so deep so I thought about releasing because it’d be hard to tell while the smell of salty water was around and everything was wet anyway, so I did, I was moving sand around and realised it did kinda smell but just hoped my sister didn’t smell it, we then left the hole to chill and a bunch of adults went to sit in it and use it as a little circle sofa and some of them went in it, just thinking about them all dangling their feet in my pee… 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1