What turns you on beyond every possible limit?

3 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

When women piss outside of a toilet nonchalantly and without shame. Especially when it's done in protest. 

I tried to send you a message, but I got a notification that you are unable to receive messages?

1)Whispering  me that she has pee so bad and dancing to hold, 2)gushing right in to my mouth, 3)starting to pee before even fully removing the panty 4) moaning and pissing powerfully(not the exact order)

Edited by y2010
  • Hot 1
On 6/12/2024 at 1:34 PM, Sophie said:

What turns me on beyond every limit?

The person in question enjoying themselves!

Nothing turns me on more than the model or whoever genuinely enjoying what they are doing. Watching their eyes light up and a beautiful smile grow on their face as they pee.

I agree and I’ll take it a step further. I love seeing the relief that a woman gets when she releases a desperate pee. Not that over-the-top moaning and swaying melodrama. I’m talking about the genuine stuff, the little sigh or soft gasp of relief that she might not even be aware that she is doing. That stuff drives me up a wall. In a good way.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/15/2024 at 8:27 AM, W1ll_B said:

I tried to send you a message, but I got a notification that you are unable to receive messages?

I don't know. I deleted a bunch of old messages because I was at capacity. I guess it didn't work.

Two things for me.

1) Walking whilst wetting, with the pee dribbling down legs

2) Any peeing in an outdoor camping setting, particularly just going whenever needed and not bothering where they are, peeing quickly and carrying on with whatever they were doing. Also morning pee, quickly nipping out of the tent to do a long pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I don't know. I deleted a bunch of old messages because I was at capacity. I guess it didn't work.

Can you send me a message?

17 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Having a girl facesitting me and knowing she's about to go. Pure bliss

Oh! Face-sitting generally 😍

• Hot 1

desperation. when i see a girl heading to the bathroom, i always think what it would be to ask her to hold and see her release.. I fantasize about her being on the brink and about watching her as she runs to the bathroom or under the bushes, yanks up skirt and releases the gusher

• 1 month later...

I think guys peeing on trees is what turns me on the most.  I mean guys peeing outside in general turns me on, but there's just something about a guy standing behind a tree and pissing on it that just really takes me to that "beyond every possible limit" level.

• Love 1

When my wife is desperate to go, and she lets her piss go in my mouth. When she gets desperate she pees like a horse and it is hard to keep up swallowing her pee..  Also going in her mouth and she sucks me to make it harder to go.

For me it has to me something natural, not forced or scripted. If I can relate to it, see that person in the particular situation doing whatever then I can’t help myself and have to do something to release the tension.

I know many of the answers have been related to pee whether that be seeing someone desperate, wetting or peeing etc… but for me, while the subject is a huge huge turn on, anything I see that I can relate to, be it physical intimacy or kink related I can’t help but get lost in my own world. 

• Like 2

I get turned on most by athletic girls wearing just a sports bra and spandex bottoms working out desperate. It's awesome to see them interrupt their routine to jump up and down, wiggle, and bounce to control their bladder. Crossing their legs and grabbing their crotch too is awesome.

• Like 2

Watching girls at the beach attempting to take off a pair of shorts with the bikini bottom being pulled down as well.  The best view is from the back.  Most of the time there will be some ass crack exposed.  

• Like 1