Boys, how many of your friends seen you piss full frontal

I didn't think twice about peeing in front of my male friends my whole life (or them in front of me). None of us are gay or even bi- to this day. It wasn't sexual at all.

I am not sure about "full frontal" meaning, we usually stood to the side of each other. (I don't believe you would want to normally be standing in front of another man peeing, if you want to stay dry). We often joked about who could make the biggest puddle, the foamiest puddyle, or the biggest crater in the mud. LOL

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I didn't think twice about peeing in front of my male friends my whole life (or them in front of me). None of us are gay or even bi- to this day. It wasn't sexual at all.

I am not sure about "full frontal" meaning, we usually stood to the side of each other. (I don't believe you would want to normally be standing in front of another man peeing, if you want to stay dry). We often joked about who could make the biggest puddle, the foamiest puddyle, or the biggest crater in the mud. LOL

I hear ya bro.  And we do that a lot, just side by side.  I just think its fun to put on a show with em when I just whip it out right in front of em.   Seeing how now they aint likely to notice cause I done it a lot of times. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, naughtypees said:

I've never peed with anyone 😞

Just go for it bro.  You and your friends leave somewhere at night, step aside like in the parking lot and piss.  They may join you, or they will laugh and  think its funny and the next time they be more inclined to join.  Or maybe they do it once and you end up joining.   Aint likely to be a problem with your buddies, I be sure to make it not seem weird or kinky or nothing, just funny.  Trust me bro thats how it starts.  

• Love 1

All of my friends by now lol. 

When I'm out and need a piss, I face them sideways and piss right about there. If we are sitting in the parks, then I pull my dick out one of the leg holes and pee on the grass infront of them while sitted. If in beaches, particularly the nude ones then I pee nonchalantly with them facing me or whatever. I still remember how we were seating in a circle at the beach and I started pissing into the sand without warning. I suppose I had to piss a lot because the puddle ended up making a sizeable crater lol. Soon after it turned into a competition of who can make a bigger crater lmaoo. They are used to seeing me piss whenever and wherever, so its never awkward actually. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

For us girls it's quite normal, it happened to me several times to be in the bathroom together with my best friend or my sister, when we were out and about

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

For us girls it's quite normal, it happened to me several times to be in the bathroom together with my best friend or my sister, when we were out and about

So true. I've peed in front of my lesbian/bi girl friends once or twice. It's the same for us trans folk. I've peed in front of my transmasc friend before. It was dark so he didn't see anything though. 

1 minute ago, Ms. Tito said:

So true. I've peed in front of my lesbian/bi girl friends once or twice. It's the same for us trans folk. I've peed in front of my transmasc friend before. It was dark so he didn't see anything though. 

I have a friend from university who is a trans girl who is always embarrassed to go into the women's bathroom with us because obviously she has a penis and feels very uncomfortable 

• Love 1

I've seen my friends full frontal a few times.  One friend actually in particular.  Overall we all piss around each other, usually though it's side by side or one of us steps aside and pisses, still within sight and ear shot of the rest of us.

More specific to myself, yeah I have taken a piss a bunch of times around my friends,  stepping aside and lots of times one or two join.  I am too afraid I would get hard if I intentionally did full frontal.  I say intentional because one time I sort of did a short full frontal.  Me and my friend left a bar, we walked over to this tree and had a piss.  My friend finishes and I'm still going so he's just leaning against some car waiting for me.  I hear this noise from my right (I thought I heard it because my friend apparently did not) and I slowly turned to the right while pissing still trying to see the source of said phantom noise (drunk i guess). Lol and this gave my friend a complete eye full of my dick pissing still.  He just started laughing, asked what's up and I said I thought I heard something, I turned back around, that was it.  I guess being drunk helps with these things.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mattew said:

All of my friends by now lol. 

When I'm out and need a piss, I face them sideways and piss right about there. If we are sitting in the parks, then I pull my dick out one of the leg holes and pee on the grass infront of them while sitted. If in beaches, particularly the nude ones then I pee nonchalantly with them facing me or whatever. I still remember how we were seating in a circle at the beach and I started pissing into the sand without warning. I suppose I had to piss a lot because the puddle ended up making a sizeable crater lol. Soon after it turned into a competition of who can make a bigger crater lmaoo. They are used to seeing me piss whenever and wherever, so its never awkward actually. 

its how it ought to be bro.  Fuck yeah

• Love 1

Not in front of friends, but countless strangers have seen me pee in the restroom at my nudist resort. The urinal is on a wall facing the sinks with no privacy at all because no privacy is needed. One time when I was dressed and getting ready to leave, I pulled my pants down and had my butt out because it’s completely allowed there 😆

• Like 1

I've pissed around all my friends male and female and none of them ever care about it. We lived in a somewhat rural area so we'd naturally be more chaotic than normal people.

Anytime my friends and I get together we'd get some cases of beer and a couple of bottles for shots, unless its raining we'd almost always be chilling outside getting a bonfire going. If it is raining we'd chill in a friends garage.

If we were by the fire and had to piss, us guy's would just turn and piss, the ladies there didn't care about doing the same but would walk a few feet away to a tree or bush so they had at least a bit of privacy.

If it were raining we'd be in a friends garage talking smoking and drinking. Anytime someone had to piss they'd step outside and take a leak.

• Love 3