whats your biggest piss fantasy?

Also a big fantasy is that a lady is sitting on my lap and while kissing I feel my crotch getting warm and very wet , hope someone willing to make that dream come true...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

To spend an entire day inside with my wife drinking water.  Every time we have to pee we cannot use the toilet. We have to pee on each other from head to toe and get some in our mouths, drinking what we get down. We cannot shower until the end of the day.

Edited by Pooler
  • Hot 4
On 7/11/2024 at 5:32 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. Meeting PeeFans from this site for a big, wet, sexy party where anything goes. 

2. Being peed on by a group of men (I am a female). 

3. Going to dinner in a fancy restaurant and everyone peeing whenever they want in their seats as they eat their meals. 

4. Going to a concert where the band pees onstage. 

Can i join? 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Having someone who’s as into it as I am, and who I can explore with. I want to be cuddling on the couch and when I have to go, instead of getting up or even saying anything, I can just aim myself at her and let go, and she’ll enjoy getting soaked, maybe even join in, or we have other fun. 😊

• Hot 3

My biggest piss fantasy would probably be an (all-male) outdoor party / gathering where I'd just be sitting in a chair enjoying a few beverages and whenever anybody had to piss, they'd come over to me and aim wherever they wanted, soaking me completely. 

More realistically, finding a partner who enjoys pissing on me and playing.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 7/11/2024 at 5:32 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. Meeting PeeFans from this site for a big, wet, sexy party where anything goes. 

2. Being peed on by a group of men (I am a female). 

3. Going to dinner in a fancy restaurant and everyone peeing whenever they want in their seats as they eat their meals. 

4. Going to a concert where the band pees onstage. 

Also female: all four options sound appealing to me too 😚 (the restaurant seems relatively boring though.. lol).

• Hot 1
7 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

Also female: all four options sound appealing to me too 😚 (the restaurant seems relatively boring though.. lol).

Do you happen to have a few others? 😛

I’d like to be used for relief by multiple women consecutively.  I’d like to be pissed on by a women in business attire who has had multiple cups of coffee.  A woman pissing in or on something of mine after eating asparagus, as a form of revenge, not knowing in reality it turns me on.  A woman relieving herself in a cup and throwing the cup of warm piss in my face. 

• Hot 3
On 5/25/2024 at 11:59 AM, omolover2024 said:

what do you like the most to do what fo you dream of doing

That’s easy for me. A woman who doesn’t hesitate to pee her panties in public. Wherever we are. In a mall, at dinner, at a movie, anywhere. I would feel so proud just to be able to walk around holding hands with her in public. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• Like 1

Having a girl with panties around her knees taking a piss on the toilet while I stand in front of her as she sucks my dick.  

After I cum I then pee into the gap between her legs into the bowl. 

Edited by chubbyjack
Typos

I have a new one after watching a video.  A woman is walking around the kitchen while preparing a meal, and she pees as she walks around and bends over getting things from the cupboards. So hot. May be a challenge to convince my wife to try this one.  But I get excited thinking about it.

Ruth here , since I have been coming here .Seeing the photos , reading the ladies  post . I think about how it would be with another woman .

I think of it a lot . being held by her , feeling her warm pee on me . yes I fantasize about it . who knows,one day it could happen .

• Love 1

I would love to see a girl piss at my Place where she want to. I dont care the Mess, just want to have it one time. 

And i dont mean just on the Floor. Furniture, Walls....

I know it would ruin everything but thats the hot thougt of it.

• Hot 1
20 hours ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here , since I have been coming here .Seeing the photos , reading the ladies  post . I think about how it would be with another woman .

I think of it a lot . being held by her , feeling her warm pee on me . yes I fantasize about it . who knows,one day it could happen .

I have the same fantasy. To have my clit pissed  by another woman. 

• Hot 2

Being in a pool with a woman in a bathing suit who needs to pee discreetly.

I am go under  water with my hand  on her bikini bottom so I can pull it aside for her.

I keep my hand right on her pussy so I can feel the stream until it stops. Then I put her biking bottom back so it covers her. Vag.

• Hot 1

I have another really kinky fantasy about piss and that’s being at a music festival wearing a diaper and a funnel in the front. Just hang around and see how many would ask to piss in my diaper. At the end of the evening I’d meet up at a hotel room with a lesbian girl and we’d play and squeeze all the piss out of my diaper over her pussy and after that we’d fuck as hell 😂😋

It has always been my dream to feel the warmth of a woman peeing on me. Might seem tame to a lot of you, but it would be a huge “tick in the box” for me 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

One I can think of is taking my girl shopping for furniture just to take home and pee on. Walking around a store or thrift shop with her in public, browsing at various chairs and such but quietly talking about how we would soak them when we got home. Also taking her to try on clothes like cute skirts and lingerie that she could piss in later. I love the idea of spending the whole day just hanging out normally but secretly talking about the naughty wet things we're going to do later... The buildup would be just as hot as the climax.

• Love 2
On 5/26/2024 at 3:45 PM, MassGuy said:

A few of my exes did that, but no one recently. I’d have the few that I thought were hot and have super strong streams line up to do the same!

I’m sure it’s the ultimate experience. I wonder how strong of a pee-smell it would be afterwards? 😂 

On 7/24/2024 at 3:13 PM, Lfigueroa783 said:

I have the same fantasy. To have my clit pissed  by another woman. 

My boyfriend Wayne said he could arrange a get together with a mother woman if I wanted that ... WOW , It sounds so exciting and  yet so scary .

I have never done anything like this before in my life , thinking of a,women's pee all over  me. And mine on her ? I ,have to give this some serious thought ....Ruth

• Hot 1