Drink from the tap

It's my absolute favorite thing to do. I love drinking down clear piss! It turns me on like nothing else! Fortunately my partner is happy to provide!

Will here,

That's a rhetorical question, right? I mean, dude... yeah... drinking from the source is, for me, the definitive peak sexual experience. PiV is a distant second, and PiA isn't something either of us is really interested in. Sarah knows how to give me multi-orgasms - or, if she wants, how to string me along on the verge of orgasm for however long she feels like - with her piss; I've never had multi-orgasms otherwise.

Yeah, drinking piss directly from the source IS for sure pretty much the greatest thing ever.

On 5/23/2024 at 5:40 PM, on the porch said:

Absolutely,every time I go Down On Ruth , She shoots a squirt in my mouth  .it's like candy to me . And she likes it too and has told me many times 

That sounds so good 

It's the best that could happen to me. Nothing else on the world get's me to spool up so fast like drinking fresh, clear piss from a pussy.

It's best when it's surprising. Licking her and all of a sudden she shoots you a little piss stream in the mouth. That's the moment I'm plowing a new hole in the mattress.

On 5/21/2024 at 3:49 PM, PeeLover4449 said:

I love to drink from the tap. Is that too wierd?

I would love you to piss in my mouth! 🥰🥰 

Drinking directly from the source is the best experience for me. 
Nothing beats the feeling when my wife suddenly starts peeing while I’m eating her out.    
Then I try to drink as much as I possibly can.

Second best is a thing she started doing recently. 
When I’m in her backdoor, she starts peeing. The warmth of her pee combined with the feeling of being in her ass it’s amazing. 

On 5/23/2024 at 1:04 PM, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Weird? Well yeah in that it’s not mainstream (unintended pun) for most. As an insatiable cocksucker, I love when dudes piss with abandon into my mouth. Nary a drop hits the floor!😲

Same here. If I am sucking a cock in front of a urinal and the dude pisses I take the piss gladly.

• Hot 1
18 hours ago, PeeNymph said:

Have drunk straight from a couple of guys before but I hope to get the chance to have someone drink from me. It sounds incredible, especially after being eaten out. 

I love to keep my tongue over the urethra when a woman pees, play with the beam like a water hose and let it flow all over my chest. So hot, erotic and intimate 😋

Edited by Moore007
On 6/10/2024 at 7:31 PM, boned23 said:

Same here. If I am sucking a cock in front of a urinal and the dude pisses I take the piss gladly.

I’d love to know what men are feeling and thinking as they urinate while being sucked! I’d imagine that the combination of relieving themself and having their penis gently sucked would be a unique and pleasurable experience. From my point of view as a cocksucker, I feel demeaned, which excites me sexually! 

• Hot 1
9 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

I’d love to know what men are feeling and thinking as they urinate while being sucked! I’d imagine that the combination of relieving themself and having their penis gently sucked would be a unique and pleasurable experience. From my point of view as a cocksucker, I feel demeaned, which excites me sexually! 

My partner and I were really drunk and had reached that point where you're peeing every 15 minutes. She was going down on me when I suddenly had to pee. When I told her I needed to go she stopped sucking, looked up and told me to go in her mouth. I was hesitant but she assured me it was what she wanted, and that she would swallow every drop. I remember it took me a while before I could finally start releasing into her mouth. 

Yes, the combination of being sucked off while relieving yourself is uniquely pleasurable. Easily one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had. Not just the feeling but the spontaneity of it was extremely hot. It's not the kind of situation that can be reproduced. 

• Hot 2

My wife offers me a drink pretty every time after i go down on her and give her multiple orgasms. She knows how much I enjoy drinking her down, no matter how much or when. I think she particularly enjoys making me drink her morning piss…it is strong, but I still will drink it all. She’s a bit of a sadist (not crazy) - just enough where I can say she “makes” me drink her piss. We’ve gotten good at it, when we are in bed I seal my mouth right to her and she goes straight down my throat, non stop. It’s thrilling to take it all down. Absolutely love it like nothing else every single time. 

• Hot 1