Most public place you’ve pissed?

For me it would be the park, or beach, or the occasional fitting room. I’ve done it at outdoor concerts and parking lots. When I was a younger kid I once peed on a tree at the zoo lol. But typically I’ll take late night walks and if it’s dark out I’ll piss on a telephone pole or the sidewalk.

• Like 2

Not sure how to define "most public" but the list includes shopping malls, cinemas, restaurants, hotels (outside my room), and the occasional city street.  Take your pick,

• Like 3

In a pharmacy while stood waiting for a prescription, and round a supermarket even when stood next to people. Other then that on a railway bridge as others walked past and in a few car parks with others nearby and in the woods while people were in the distance

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2024 at 3:59 PM, Hornypeefan said:

In a pharmacy while stood waiting for a prescription, and round a supermarket even when stood next to people.

How did that work? Did you just pee on the floor, through your knickers under a skirt, or were you wearing a diaper?

• 2 months later...

What ever you consider "public"... I have pissed in stairwells, phone boxes (that disappeared unfortunately), elevators, on cars, into a soap dispenser that was on display in a furniture shop. And, of course, at the side of my own car or at a tree etc. when being together with my family 😉

• Like 1

I've told this story once before to you guys, but I'll put it here again.

I was in Madrid, Spain for the first time in my life. I spent many hours sightseeing in the city center and after that I felt how my bladder was full and I really needed to urinate very soon. I was desperately trying to find a toilet. I knew that I would piss at any moment and I didn't want to wet my pants.

So.. I saw an office building in front of me and there was a small windowless corner in the wall of the house. I ran to that place, while making sure no one saw what I was doing. I quickly unzip my pants and really strong piss stream splashes against the wall of the building. I must have peed for at least a minute and there was a HUGE puddle on the concrete sidewalk. I quickly zipped up my pants and walk away. I was in such a visible place that surely someone saw me pissing, but I really had to go.

• Like 1

In a layby next to a busy dual carridgeway. Loads of cars driving past and watching me and my friend peeing. Ive also done it on the back wheel of the car in a busy beach car park in france. Lots will have seen me doing that as well

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

If you talk about public in the way with most people around it's actually the open urinoirs at festivals, and the open urinoirs in the city center in Dutch cities (they pop up out of the ground later in the evening)

But those are not the most daring. That would be the public road, wetting my sport shorts while washing the car or letting go laying on the busy beach.

• Like 1

At the beach sitting in a chair while chatting. I wonder how many people have peed in their swimming suits on the beach without getting in the water. I think that is so awesome and your friends didn’t know.

• Like 3

Depends on how we choose to define "public place"...

I've wet (peed in) lined tracksuit pants (which I've mentioned on other threads) in many public settings: in town hall while paying my property taxes, in stores, in a shopping mall...

I've peed (not in pants) in plenty of public areas as well: in movie theaters (while the movie was playing; i.e. dark in the theater), in parking garages...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2024 at 4:20 AM, discreetly said:

Sitting on the beach, through my suit - no one could tell!

This is usually my go to

but I do it standing up in front of a crowded beach just as I walk towards the water so if anyone was paying attention and was into that kind of thing they could enjoy the show. My wife and I always piss our suits at the beach. We will be on the beach and a cruise next week. Stay tuned for piss updates from our vacation. 

Edited by Watchyoupee
  • Like 1