I am back & Short sad story about a plant with small pink flowers

Wow, Malika, I'm so glad to see you here again, welcome back! 😍 I've missed you and your stories and experiences.

And I'm so incredibly glad to see the strong effects of your piss again, how plants wither from it. Your piss is very powerful, incredibly strong and potent! You have super piss! 💦 🥇

Welcome back, Malika! ❤️ ❤️

Edited by Oleg777
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about the problems. Hope all is well again and welcome back. Good to see the effect of your piss. Wonder what the effect would be if someone drank it😉

• Haha 1

It would be interesting to look at this plant in a few more days, it would be interesting to see what will eventually happen to the plant, whether it will remain damaged about as much as it is damaged now or, in general, will wither completely.

But, anyway, Malika, even though I've known you for a long time and no matter how many times I reread your stories, each new reading makes me excited, as if I'm reading for the first time. I continue to admire how strong your piss and, I'm sure, I'll never stop admiring it, and seeing these new photos with the effects of your piss, I'm just incredibly overexcited.

And it's so hot and exciting to see your tissue lying under this, still alive, but already pissed and doomed plant. Oh, I would love to pick up this tissue.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

It would be interesting to look at this plant in a few more days, it would be interesting to see what will eventually happen to the plant, whether it will remain damaged about as much as it is damaged now or, in general, will wither completely.

But, anyway, Malika, even though I've known you for a long time and no matter how many times I reread your stories, each new reading makes me excited, as if I'm reading for the first time. I continue to admire how strong your piss and, I'm sure, I'll never stop admiring it, and seeing these new photos with the effects of your piss, I'm just incredibly overexcited.

And it's so hot and exciting to see your tissue lying under this, still alive, but already pissed and doomed plant. Oh, I would love to pick up this tissue.

Thank you for your appreciation Oleg. If I write my experiences. it is for the enthusiast kind people like you.

And yes, my used tissue cannot be missing. I hate to remain wet. I am glad that you would pick it up. You make me smile  ;-)

• Love 2

Amazing story and pictures. At least you learned that your pee posesses a certain destructive power. Makes you think how all the potted plants you peed on handled this. Welcome back!

I once poured a bottle of pee onto some big leafs outside and the next time i came by those leafs also looked a bit affected by it. So i'm glad there are others whose pee has similar effects 😅 though yours was fresh right from the source.

Edited by Remi
  • Love 1
On 4/14/2024 at 6:22 PM, Malika said:

2.gif

I have a small lawn near my house, but there is a problem with weeds. However, I do not use any chemicals, only natural methods, but manual removal of weeds does not work well, so if you would be so kind and... 😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I am so glad that you are back Malika, best news of the day 😁

What do you think happened to your tissue? Just a few days later and it is magically disappeared 👀

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, radu said:

I have a small lawn near my house, but there is a problem with weeds. However, I do not use any chemicals, only natural methods, but manual removal of weeds does not work well, so if you would be so kind and... 😉

I would be glad to help you my friend. if you let me pee in your lawn ;-)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, Felix said:

I am so glad that you are back Malika, best news of the day 😁

What do you think happened to your tissue? Just a few days later and it is magically disappeared 👀

The most probable reason is that the wind moved my used tissue a bit away. After all it was just a tissue made of paper, so it is very light.

1 hour ago, F0rester said:

Is the bush likely to get another visit to check on its condition or offer another gifting? 

Maybe, I will see...  ;-)

• Love 1

I am so glad to have you back. I hope you managed to resolve your personal problems.

I love how strong & potent your pee is. It’s obvious that the plant is affected by your pee considering that the only part of the plant that withers is the one receiving your golden shower. How far apart were the first and second pics? Was it days or weeks?

• Thanks 1