I LOVE the smell when my wife pees in the shower. She hardly ever lets me watch, but she'll pee in the shower if the curtain is closed and I'm hanging out in the bathroom with her. It usually smells like warm buttered popcorn. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2024 at 6:36 PM, Cute wetter said:

I think the smell of pee is so underrated. There's one thing I always do when I wet myself and have some time to play with myself, which is taking out my wet panties and put them right on my nose to smell them continuously. The smell is so intoxicating and adds a whole new layer to the experience

Glad to hear I am not the only one that does this

• Hot 1
On 7/17/2024 at 9:14 AM, Kirby23 said:

I LOVE the smell when my wife pees in the shower. She hardly ever lets me watch, but she'll pee in the shower if the curtain is closed and I'm hanging out in the bathroom with her. It usually smells like warm buttered popcorn. 

I've noticed the popcorn smell in men's bathrooms and sometimes when I pee but have never smelled it in a bathroom that a woman had just used, so I assumed it was much less common for women's pee to smell like that. Though this confirms that it sometimes does.

My bedroom often smells like pee because I always pee on the carpet or into towels or my bin, and sometimes on my blanket. I love having a room smell like pee. My carpet has a big stain on it right now too.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Anybody think fresh pee smells like freshly cut hay?

I have never thought that. Is it male or female pee--or both--that you have thought smells like freshly cut hay?

5 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I have never thought that. Is it male or female pee--or both--that you have thought smells like freshly cut hay?

I would say both male and female have this as a basic smell. There are other smells that differ between male and female.

22 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

My bedroom often smells like pee because I always pee on the carpet or into towels or my bin, and sometimes on my blanket. I love having a room smell like pee. My carpet has a big stain on it right now too.

Do you use your bedroom full time or just when you are in the mood? Do you have a designated pee spot or do you pee all over? 

1 hour ago, hibillymayshear said:

Do you use your bedroom full time or just when you are in the mood? Do you have a designated pee spot or do you pee all over? 

I use my bedroom full time, at least when I am home. I do often travel away from home for work. My most used pee spot is in my bin but when I have had lots of water I will pee on the middle of the carpet. If I have some towels free I will pee into them as well, holding them against my groin and peeing.

• Like 1
On 4/7/2024 at 12:34 AM, Moore007 said:

I have a fetish for the smell of pee. The smell of pee turns me on big time. I had a teacher in school that smelled a lot of sweat and pee. She was in her 50s and probably suffered from incontinence. It was in senior high and she was pretty hot for her age I thought back then. I used to get extra help from her in a separate classroom. She would often stand with her legs slightly spreaded and lean against me when she tried to help me with my grammar. She smelled strong from pee when she was close to me and I remember sitting with a huge turn on, rock hard, pissing small squirts in my pants while fantasizing about rubbing against her pussy. I can get really turned on when I pee at urinals just from the smell of piss. Spots in the summer behind buildings, bushes and so on where many people pee that has a distinct smell of piss is such a turn on. So do you find the smell of pee arousing and do you have any favourite experience?

Not many people get this particular thing, if I see something that turns me on I squirt little jets of piss in my underwear, almost thrusting the piss like cum.

• Love 1
On 7/20/2024 at 4:35 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

I would say both male and female have this as a basic smell. There are other smells that differ between male and female.

To me, the basic smell of pee is a bit like zucchini (which I've mentioned before), cabbage, maybe a bit of baked potato--i.e. like some sort of vegetable broth. Maybe I haven't smelled actual hay when it's cut, but I've smelled many lawns being mowed, and it doesn't smell like that at all.

I enjoy the smell of pee in parking lots, garages, and stairwells to an extent. If I see tissue or napkins around I really enjoy the smell and get turned on. I love the smell of pissy tissue and napkins found in a fresh puddle when I saw who left it. 

I had a girlfriend who would piss in my laundry bag in my bedroom before she left. I loved the smell. Her pee wasn’t strong so I had to get close to smell it. 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have a question?

How many find the smell of piss intoxicating?

Fresh or dried? 

I love it when my wife drips dry all day or squirts some here and there. The smell of her panties or her pussy. 

I even have some pajama panties that I piss regularly, I may piss in them before I go to bed and get up the next morning and smell them and get tore up and put them back on and feel the dampness and piss in them again. 

Fold them up go a day and pull them out and take a deep inhale and it's like I got to do some wetting.

So anybody else into the smell also?

On 4/6/2024 at 6:34 PM, Moore007 said:

I have a fetish for the smell of pee. The smell of pee turns me on big time. I had a teacher in school that smelled a lot of sweat and pee. She was in her 50s and probably suffered from incontinence. It was in senior high and she was pretty hot for her age I thought back then. I used to get extra help from her in a separate classroom. She would often stand with her legs slightly spreaded and lean against me when she tried to help me with my grammar. She smelled strong from pee when she was close to me and I remember sitting with a huge turn on, rock hard, pissing small squirts in my pants while fantasizing about rubbing against her pussy. I can get really turned on when I pee at urinals just from the smell of piss. Spots in the summer behind buildings, bushes and so on where many people pee that has a distinct smell of piss is such a turn on. So do you find the smell of pee arousing and do you have any favourite experience?

I'm the same. I love the smell!

My best friend lived in a old farm house up stairs and during the summer it would get pretty warm in his bedroom and he was a bed wetter.

I loved the smell before I knew I had a fetish for it. And old gas stations.

On 4/17/2024 at 5:36 PM, Cute wetter said:

I think the smell of pee is so underrated. There's one thing I always do when I wet myself and have some time to play with myself, which is taking out my wet panties and put them right on my nose to smell them continuously. The smell is so intoxicating and adds a whole new layer to the experience

That's so Hot!!

I've actually stuck mine in my mouth and sucked the piss out of them!

But the smell is definitely intoxicating!

• Agree 1

I had my wife give me a golden shower, she soaked my hair and face. I just combed my hair wiped my face off and went on with the rest of my day. The smell was overwhelming and great turn on. 

My wife even like it!! Felt like she marked her property!

• Hot 1
On 4/17/2024 at 6:36 PM, Cute wetter said:

Well, I certainly rate the smell of pee very highly! When my wife is away, I’ll occasionally rummage through the hamper and pull out a pair of her soiled panties to sniff as I jack off! With her panties turned inside out, I love to slowly trail my nose over them from front to rear and back again. Oh my goodness! I go crazy with ecstasy as the scent segues from that of her cunt to that of her booty hole! Most assuredly when she gets home, I hug her and we kiss, lick and fuck! And while I think about and am more attracted to men, there are times when I really crave and desire sex with a woman! I just wish my wife was kinkier and would pee on me. My desire to be peed on and to drink piss is what drives me into the arms of men!

• Love 1
On 8/9/2024 at 11:49 AM, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Well, I certainly rate the smell of pee very highly! When my wife is away, I’ll occasionally rummage through the hamper and pull out a pair of her soiled panties to sniff as I jack off! With her panties turned inside out, I love to slowly trail my nose over them from front to rear and back again. Oh my goodness! I go crazy with ecstasy as the scent segues from that of her cunt to that of her booty hole! Most assuredly when she gets home, I hug her and we kiss, lick and fuck! And while I think about and am more attracted to men, there are times when I really crave and desire sex with a woman! I just wish my wife was kinkier and would pee on me. My desire to be peed on and to drink piss is what drives me into the arms of men!

I agree as I often grab my wife’s from the hamper aswell, she’s a nurse and doesn’t get a chance to pee often at work so she does definitely I think dribble into them at times before she can get to a toilet 

• Love 2