What are your "convenient" zones?

Of course I'll do things that require extensive clean up from time to time, but sometimes I want to pee without worrying about cleaning it up; sometimes that can inhibit the pleasure for me. For example, I have one patch of carpet that I keep a towel on in the corner of my room (behind my bed), and I also have an old trashcan in my closet I'll use as a toilet from time to time and empty it later. 

What are your convenient spots around the home, or places / things you've done to make it very easy and relatively cleanup free to pee around the house?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, omoman69 said:

For example, I have one patch of carpet that I keep a towel on in the corner of my room (behind my bed), and I also have an old trashcan in my closet I'll use as a toilet from time to time and empty it later. 

I have none other than my regular pee spots, but none of them are convenient (toilet, sink, tub). But I really love that you pee on the carpet in the corner behind your bed 😍😍😍 what a massive turn on!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I have none other than my regular pee spots, but none of them are convenient (toilet, sink, tub). But I really love that you pee on the carpet in the corner behind your bed 😍😍😍 what a massive turn on!

Thank you :) to give a little detail, when you walk into my room the door is on the far left, and in the opposite back-right corner is my closet. I have my bed with the head against the back wall sticking out into the room forming a little "corridor" of sorts between the bed and my wall/closet door. There's a patch of floor maybe 2x2 feet in that corner past the closet door, meaning you'd never step there anyways, so I thought I'd turn it into my personal toilet!

• Love 2

Not sure if this counts, but I often piss into a towel if I don't want to bother with clean up. I just throw it into the hamper to wash with the laundry later.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My "go to" spots are the sink and the carpet. I only release a few spurts worth of pee at a time on the latter. It's much more convenient for a small trickle.

When I'm around the house in the backyard, I'll piss anywhere I feel like it.

• Like 2

Not many places indoors, as I avoid getting anything on carpets etc., so it's...

• Sinks
  • In the pile of dirty clothes (sitting in them and getting wet like a nappy) just before putting them in the washer

Outside in the back garden is a different matter and everywhere is fair game!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, InOddPlaces said:

In the pile of dirty clothes (sitting in them and getting wet like a nappy) just before putting them in the washer

I do this sometimes, as well. Our laundry room is on the other side of the house, so if I'm in there and need to pee, it's just the smart thing to do. I've also used the laundry room when someone else is in the bathroom.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, wetwulf said:

I do this sometimes, as well. Our laundry room is on the other side of the house, so if I'm in there and need to pee, it's just the smart thing to do. I've also used the laundry room when someone else is in the bathroom.

5 hours ago, InOddPlaces said:

Not many places indoors, as I avoid getting anything on carpets etc., so it's...

• Sinks
  • In the pile of dirty clothes (sitting in them and getting wet like a nappy) just before putting them in the washer

Outside in the back garden is a different matter and everywhere is fair game!

I'm curious - does it have any effect on the clothes if it sits a while? I've always thought about doing that (I love easy casual spots) but I've always been worried that sitting in piss for up to a few days would damage my clothes, whether it's stain or smell. I keep a separate hamper for all my wet clothes and towels for that very reason. Any details on your experience with that?

• Like 1

I'll typically just piss outside for the most part. Although, if I'm feeling a bit lazy while laying in bed I'll piss on my bedroom floor from the edge of my bed. If I don't feel like cleaning up a big mess I'll piss in my laundry basket. There's been dozens of times I've actually pissed into the washing machine while loading my clothes into it, no sense in going somewhere else to piss while I'm in the process of washing my clothes. I'll also piss into the washing machine if I need to take a leak while moving my clothes to the dryer, waiting till the dryer's empty of course as to avoid having to re-wash my clothes.

Edited by Phyche
  • Like 3

I used to do some peeing in my house, but the cleaning afterwards was very annoying. So today I pee only in the sink and the more naughty pees I do outside my house where I don't have to clean it 😄 It also adds to the feeling of naughtiness.

12 hours ago, omoman69 said:

I'm curious - does it have any effect on the clothes if it sits a while? I've always thought about doing that (I love easy casual spots) but I've always been worried that sitting in piss for up to a few days would damage my clothes, whether it's stain or smell. I keep a separate hamper for all my wet clothes and towels for that very reason. Any details on your experience with that?

Never left it for any length of time, it's usually as I'm loading the washer so gets cleaned straight away.

Leaving it for a long time, the odour would probably be removed (with a good washing powder), I'd be more concerned about staining.

13 hours ago, omoman69 said:

1 hour ago, InOddPlaces said:

Never left it for any length of time, it's usually as I'm loading the washer so gets cleaned straight away.

Leaving it for a long time, the odour would probably be removed (with a good washing powder), I'd be more concerned about staining.

Same. A lot of people live in my house, so laundry is done daily. I'm also strategic with what I choose to piss in, usually darkly colored towels, blankets, etc.

• Like 1

The first things that came to my mind are sink, shower and laundry baskets. Also, when only letting spurts out but frequently over a long time, you can keep your pants wet without dripping too much on the floor. That's also convenient to me since I once got my head around it

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I usually go outside.  I like to have a smoke while I taking a piss.  Some times if I am feeling real lazy, I piss out my window.  Lol, though a couple times I actually got someone.  Lesson learned is to look down before you piss.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

One of my pee places in my house is the basement. When I’m back from a MTB ride I often need to pee a lot from all the drinking during the ride. 
I start by letting some spurts of pee in my padded pants while I take my bike down the stairs in the basement. 
The next pee is during removing the battery (it’s an ebike). Next I clean the chain and derailleur. I sit on my little workchair and let out trickles of my pee into my pants. The pad in my bikepants can take quite a load until it leaks. I can extend the wetting for quite a long time. Lot of things to do on the bike 😉   
Finally I often let go all my pee that was left in me at once when I’m standing in front of the washing machine. Then I put all my clothes I wore for riding in the washer and clean the puddle in front of it. 

Edited by jorel2012
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
14 hours ago, ftmpisser said:

my go to easy spots are puppy pads, dirty laundry, and the floor in the bathroom. trash cans are fun too

These are all excellent "convienient" spots (zone) that I also enjoy peeing. I really enjpy the puppy pads, but if I am not careful and my bladder is really full, it totally floods the pad and beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

My balcony had become the apartment toilet for my girlfriend and I. It's convenient because there's no cleanup (rain takes care of it) and we're high enough off the ground that it feels private enough to just crack the door and go. We pee on the floor, off the side, or on the table and chairs out there. 

besides that my other go-to pee spots are the bathroom sink, the laundry bin, and the bathtub

• Like 1