Long Bathroom Lines at The Airport

Long Bathroom Lines at The Airport  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been desperate getting off a plane?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Was there ever a line in front of you?

• Yes, 1-4
    • Yes, 5-9
    • Yes, 10+
    • No
  3. 3. Did you just give up and decide to hold it when you got into your ride?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Was it attractive to see people squirming in front of you?

• Yes
    • No

When you get off the plane and you've been holding it, you make a mad dash to the restroom but there is a line in front of you. Even though you've held it for many hours, you try not to squirm. I've had a couple of times where there's been a couple guys in front of me and it was so much torture to hear the toilets flushing with my penis throbbing. 

• Thanks 1

For me, the worst I've ever had to pee was getting off of an airplane. It was about 15 years ago, so I don't remember all of the specifics.

I was on a work trip, and was arriving home. I don't think it was a long flight, perhaps 90 minutes, or similar. I probably had a can of soda on the flight. But I recall feeling like I needed to pee, then not being able to get up and go before they turned on the "fasten seatbelts" sign prior to landing.

As I also recall, there might have been some sort of delay between landing and getting to the gate - plane traffic, or whatever.

What I do recall is that as soon as we were allowed off of the plane, I made a mad dash for the terminal restroom.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, Phyche said:

I didn't feel like waiting in that line so I walked over to where the restrooms were and pissed on a wall about 20 feet away from the line of people. 

Surely this isn’t the end of the story?

I once got off an airplane made it through baggage claim and was trying to wait til the hotel to piss. Got outside and couldn’t hold it. Walked off near the parking area and pulled out my cock and sprayed down someone’s car 

• Hot 1
On 3/15/2024 at 3:24 AM, Phyche said:

Last time I was at the airport when I had just gotten off the plane, it was around mid day and there was a line of like 15+ people waiting to use the restrooms. I didn't feel like waiting in that line so I walked over to where the restrooms were and pissed on a wall about 20 feet away from the line of people. 

I still think about that bro.  Legend man!

• Thanks 1

Sometimes I skip the bathroom at the airport and just pee in the parking lot.  Why wait if you’re going to long term parking or rental car lot?

I’ve observed some other airport peeing. I created a thread here 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 3:24 AM, Phyche said:

Last time I was at the airport when I had just gotten off the plane, it was around mid day and there was a line of like 15+ people waiting to use the restrooms. I didn't feel like waiting in that line so I walked over to where the restrooms were and pissed on a wall about 20 feet away from the line of people. 

Holy shit dude! That's hot as hell.  How do you not get in trouble?  

Assuming I’m at my destination (and not needing to catch a connecting flight), I prefer to pee in the parking lot. I find that airport parking lots tend to be somewhat deserted and have never had any problem with just squatting down between two empty cars.

I did once see a man peeing in the parking lot already when I got there and I’ve also seen a man relieve himself in the pet area. I’m yet to spot another woman at an airport though. 

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, PrincessApricot said:

I’m yet to spot another woman at an airport though. 

I have seen some puddles with tissues between cars in long-term parking at my local airport. Unfortunately, I never saw one being made. 😞

In the summer i often go to Spain to visit my grandparents and take the plane. One time i almost pissed myself in the seat because i had to pee urgently because i had been drinking and then i fell asleep and there were red seatbelt lights and i couldn't get up.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

Oh my yes ! This happens when I fly internationally and for long hours. I would sometimes fall asleep and then wake up with a full bladder and have no choice but to hold it because it would almost be time to land. 

I would then either make a mad dash to the airport toilets or hold it and pee in the car park later.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

Oh my yes ! This happens when I fly internationally and for long hours. I would sometimes fall asleep and then wake up with a full bladder and have no choice but to hold it because it would almost be time to land. 

I would then either make a mad dash to the airport toilets or hold it and pee in the car park later.

I too was the same, having gone down to the airport, doing all the various procedures and my poor bladder which just wanted to release the ocean of urine it contained 😄

10 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

Assuming I’m at my destination (and not needing to catch a connecting flight), I prefer to pee in the parking lot. I find that airport parking lots tend to be somewhat deserted and have never had any problem with just squatting down between two empty cars.

I did once see a man peeing in the parking lot already when I got there and I’ve also seen a man relieve himself in the pet area. I’m yet to spot another woman at an airport though. 

That's actually a really good observation...

Airports are scarce enough that almost everyone has a fairly distance to drive from home to catch their flight.   And lots of people who are nervous... not just nervous flyers, but wondering if there will be big delays, how long the queues will be inside, how the journey will be. Already delayed by traffic problems...  All things to stimulate the bladder.

And getting in and through the airport either when checking in to fly or on arrival can be a rushed thing, with queues and lines to navigate. Of course we're all told to stay hydrated when flying too.  So even people who've had a wee will probably be in need of another.

All wonderful.

• Love 1