How often do you think you would you pee if you could go at any moment during the day?

53 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Was thinking about this because I’m planning a ‘pee holiday’ with a friend of mine. We’ll be staying at a place in the  middle of nowhere, private garden, smooth floors indoors everywhere (+ liquid vacuum cleaner) so technically I could just go all the time, the second I feel any urge at all. I like that concept a lot, but I expect myself to hold my pee at least some of the time while staying there. Maybe because having a big pee feels more satisfying.. but I’m not sure. So.. how do you think you would act in a situation like that? 🙂

I'd rather hold some of the time until my bladder was swollen and aching, so I could let loose a relieving stream.

• Hot 1

First, lovely to see you on the site again 🙂.

Second, I think it would take me a couple of days at least to get into the pattern of peeing anywhere, any time in the house. And the idea of trying different types of pee in such an environment is a compelling one. So for instance, one day of nonchalant peeing on the floor at any time. Another day of deliberately saving it up for a few spectacular pees, perhaps including the walls. A third of wetting and not worrying about dripping. A fourth of truly exploring the garden and peeing all over it. Mixing it up would probably be my preference.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

I agree mixing it up sounds like the way to go, I'm very jealous as I've often thought about the idea of completely nonchalant peeing whenever I feel the urge. My home has too much carpet for that and I really wouldn't want the cleaning, and when I go on holiday it's with family who know nothing about my kink.

• Agree 2

I would pack some isotonic drinks/ powder, because I would make sure to drink a lot and need electrolytes to refill. I agree that large pees are satisfying, but you can mix it up. 

I am sure there a some nice "scenic" pee spots where you can arc an urgent stream over a nice distance/ in beautiful lighting in front of a window/ down from or onto some furniture or stairs. Also I would definetly compete for volume and distance with the friend. Those would take up the first couple days for me at least until every room has been christened.

However nonchalant pees will be fun as well. I would test so many clothes to find the best for wetting. You could try to be discreet so the other person does not notices the quite stream of pee. I think it will be harder to get used to but a very freeing experience. 

A fun combination could ne to only be allowed to walk somewhere while peeing, you would need a lot of piss but release it slowly😉. It would be cool to leave a trail arround the house😂.

• Agree 2
19 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

maybe there will be moments when I just give in whenever I feel the urge to pee

Oh - I do hope so 🙂  And if you are happy to, please let us know how you get on xx

Every 10 mins for sure. In buses or trains or even in clubs (when I am sitting), I often pee whenever I feel the urge to, so it ranges from a couple of drops to a thin short stream. But I also dont wear panties and mostly skirts and dresses, so its really easy. 

• Hot 2

Every 10 mins lol

When at the movies, bus/trains or clubs (while seated), I sometimes pee the moment I feel a tingle so it ranges from a couple of drops to a tiny thin short stream. I also dont wear panties in general so that helps as well.

• Hot 2

I wake up too often to pee during the night, so I've been "bladder training" by trying to hold more and pee less often. If I lived alone and could pee wherever I wanted, I'd hold until I was desperate, and then let it fly as I walk around the house on the carpets, letting it land wherever without trying to control it.

Edited by Ilovepeestains
  • Like 1
On 3/1/2024 at 8:13 AM, Paulypeeps said:

That should help!

I like to wet myself so I just want to pee all the time and like to pee as soon as I feel the tingle that my bladder is not empty. If you drink enough you could probably manage twenty little pees like that in a day without trying to force yourself. It is really nice to feel the tingle and just relax and let it go without moving from where you are. It takes a couple of days to start wetting yourself on autopilot without thinking about it.

I did try once with a condom on and sitting on a towel in a chair in an apartment I was living in, just not holding it in at all.

The point at which I feel the urge to pee is very different from the point at which I CAN pee. I can pee at least every 15 minutes or so if I intentionally do so, but that's much more often that I would just from not holding. The bladder is meant to store urine and not just let it dribble out all the time--even babies with no bladder control don't pee constantly. Trying to pee as little and often as possible is an interesting thing to try, but in the long run it means focusing consciously on peeing as much (or even more) as when you need to find a bathroom every time. I don't know exactly where the "sweet spot" is, where it is easiest for the body to do.

Edited by Carb0nBased
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 7:47 AM, Carb0nBased said:

I did try once with a condom on and sitting on a towel in a chair in an apartment I was living in, just not holding it in at all.

The point at which I feel the urge to pee is very different from the point at which I CAN pee. I can pee at least every 15 minutes or so if I intentionally do so, but that's much more often that I would just from not holding. The bladder is meant to store urine and not just let it dribble out all the time--even babies with no bladder control don't pee constantly. Trying to pee as little and often as possible is an interesting thing to try, but in the long run it means focusing consciously on peeing as much (or even more) as when you need to find a bathroom every time. I don't know exactly where the "sweet spot" is, where it is easiest for the body to do.

Ah, good point. That difference between when I technically CAN pee again (which is usually 5 minutes or so after my last pee, even if it’s just a few drops) and when I start to feel some urge to pee again is also very different for me. I think I don’t really enjoy peeing until I feel at least some urge again. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
24 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Ah, good point. That difference between when I technically CAN pee again (which is usually 5 minutes or so after my last pee, even if it’s just a few drops) and when I start to feel some urge to pee again is also very different for me. I think I don’t really enjoy peeing until I feel at least some urge again. 

If I'm paying attention to little more than what I'm feeling in my bladder, I can usually pee again in 10 minutes or less. But, typically life gets in the way and I'm distracted, which probably is a good thing or I'd never get anything done.

In fact, most all the time my bladder keeps filling unnoticed by me until it reaches the point where it demands attention, either by clamping down on my sphincter or just letting things flow.

On 3/24/2024 at 9:11 AM, M.Vixen said:

Yes, I tried and it's more like 5 or at most 10 minutes for me too, and then it's just a few drops.