Men how do you like to piss in the urinal

You make me laugh.  If you were at my old English boys school using the urinal before lunch you would piss yourself laughing. I remember one boy called Elsom (surname) who if he was at the wall everyone got wet. I'm nearly 60 but this thread has brought back some very happy memories. Even some of my friends who were gay we never judged them but sadly missed now. Great pissing times before lunch. 

• Haha 1

Lol been awhile since i used a bathroom to piss.  Last time with my friend, made a scene of it, walked to the middle urinal, took my pants down, and put my hands behind my head, leaned backwards and let it hang and piss in it. The other faces was pretty priceless.  May have got the floor too, lol

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/1/2024 at 1:49 PM, pisszzz said:

do you hold your penis when you go in the urinal

Yes. And I try to aim so that there will be minimum splashback, which is generally more sideways than straight forward.

On 3/2/2024 at 9:16 AM, pisszzz said:

how do you hold it

Between my right thumb and forefinger, like others say. I'm also uncut so I usually need to pull back a bit, though not too much.

On 3/5/2024 at 12:03 PM, pisszzz said:

do you shake it

No, I more squeeze it.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Step up. Unzip my fly. Reach inside my pants fly to find the fly on my briefs. Pull my briefs fly apart and bring my dick through the opening. I use both hands to aim, both thumbs on the top of the shaft and my index fingers underneath for support. Then it's just aiming to avoid splashback. After I'm done I shake it a little before I tuck myself back in. If I'm wearing loose shorts with no fly I like to bring my dick out of the right leg hole. 

• Hot 2
On 3/21/2024 at 6:55 AM, Kevin said:

Does it often misses ?

A lot of the time, there’s one bar down on the beach by me and the men’s restroom floor always seems to be wet so whenever I go to the beach I stop there just to piss on there floor 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

1 hour ago, K9bro said:

A lot of the time, there’s one bar down on the beach by me and the men’s restroom floor always seems to be wet so whenever I go to the beach I stop there just to piss on there floor 

Most of the time dudes don't bother to aim. 

• Agree 2
On 3/8/2024 at 8:28 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Yes. And I try to aim so that there will be minimum splashback, which is generally more sideways than straight forward.

Between my right thumb and forefinger, like others say. I'm also uncut so I usually need to pull back a bit, though not too much.

No, I more squeeze it.

Aiming correctly to reduce splashback at the urinal is an art in itself. It doesn't help that there are so many different styles of urinals that the best spot to aim at is always different in a different shaped urinal.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 12:52 AM, pisszzz said:

that’s so hot 

If a girl is present when I pee at a urinal I do not stand so close to it. I often purposely let some of the pee fall on the floor...

If I have been holding for long and know that I am about to have a long af piss, then I prefer to aim a long arc into the urinal by standing a bit away from it and pause a couple times in between. Towards the end of it when I just have a couple spurts left, I let my cock hang and piss handsfree.

But usually I prefer pissing handsfree

• Like 1