Peeing with the door open

Obviously, most of us pee with the door open when we're home alone, but what about being around others who do it? 

When and where have you seen others pee with the door open? Could be a bar, party, apartment, etc.

How early into a relationship will you you do it, if at all?

Have you ever been caught peeing with the door open?

Share your experiences!

3 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

I almost never close the toilet door when I pee, and this also applies with many guests who visit my place. Usually I even continue chatting when peeing.

Are they aware of your behavior, or are they usually surprised when you do so?

2 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

I almost never close the toilet door when I pee, and this also applies with many guests who visit my place. Usually I even continue chatting when peeing.

Vanessa, I'm pretty sure I know where you have your best conversations. 😄

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, murshymaze said:

Are they aware of your behavior, or are they usually surprised when you do so?

Usually surprised the first time, but most of my friends are aware of my openness, and they quickly get used to it.

The last guy who discovered it was a former colleague with whom I was attempting a FWB relationship (which sort of worked). The first time he was home was after a night out. He had already seen me pee outside two or three times, so I had a very good excuse for not closing the toilet door. He was a bit puzzled at first, though.

Edited by vanessa9
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

For me it was in high school.  I got home my parents were at work and I thought my brother had basketball practice so I put my books on the couch and went straight to the bathroom.   We had a bathroom just off the front porch nobody used the front door so I didn’t mind peeing with the door open.   Everybody came in through the back door,  so as soon as I sat on the toilet I heard the back door open.   I yelled out Adam is that you?  No answer next thing he came around the corner he said gees Hayley close the door, I couldn’t get up mid pee so he closed the door for me.   

Edited by Hayley Bauer
  • Like 3

The only time I pee with the door open is when I am super desperate and busy dashing to the toilet instead of waiting to lock the door. Happened a couple of times at friends and in my own house and think just about once at a public toilet 

Some girls don’t care.  I had one girlfriend who always insisted on her privacy and never wanted me to watch her peeing, but didn’t seem to mind at all if I could hear her through a thin door, or an open one.  It just wasn’t a big deal to her at all.  Many times we’d be in conversation and she’d go in, half-shut the door, sit down and start splashing away all while continuing to chat casually.  To come to think of it, most of my girlfriends have been like this, though some enjoyed being seen/watched more than others, most did not mind the occasional open door wee.  Just a matter of closeness and comfort, I suppose.  I’m sure they wouldn’t do it around complete strangers, and I’m basically the same way myself.

• Like 1

My wife and I pee in front of each other with the door open, no big deal. I honestly can't remember exactly when in our relationship we started the habit. Maybe around the time we started having sex? 

My wife pees with the door open in front of our kids too, but I don't. That probably has to do with the fact that when she pees she's sitting down, so there's really nothing to see. Versus me, when I pee (standing), I'm more "on display" and don't think that's appropriate in front of my kids.

I've seen girls pee with the door open at parties when I was college age. Not all the time, but definitely a few times I recall. I didn't make a big deal of watching though, I didn't want to be thought of as a creep.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

My mother and 3 younger sisters usually peed with the door open, unless my father, or other males, from outside the family, were present. I learned, early on, that this was not a common custom, in other families, where the women and girls usually closed and even locked the bathroom door. A few of them would carry on conversations through closed doors, while peeing. The extremely modest ones would run tap water to cover their sounds. The girls I dated, as a teenager in the 1950's behaved similarly.

Finally, in the 1970's, a lady I dated, from work, when we were both in our thirties, left the door half open, when she peed, on our first night together, before we had even had sex, for the first time. She had a very sexy hiss, and  she started and stopped, several times. This was a huge turn-on for me, of course, but I really didn't know how to deal with it. Was she just very relaxed, and "liberated," or was she teasing me, or trying to turn me on, or see if I was interested? I never dared to ask, or bring up the subject with her, for fear of being labeled a "creep" among my coworkers. We dated, off and on, for 10 years afterward, and she always did the same thing, when we were together, and she needed to pee. I still never brought up the subject with her. I have told this story to other women, and  they all agree that she was trying to find out if I was interested in her peeing. So I probably missed out on what could have been a very rewarding experience!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

I see people leave the stall door open when just peeing all the time in public bathrooms, in the mens. I have even done it myself while desperate.

Operation "Clean hands"...?

My girlfriend and i always pee with the door open while at home. If one of us happens to hear the other peeing we'll come take a look just to admire each other.

I also remember the first time i decided to pee in the men's room i saw a guy peeing in a stall with the door open

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sunny.puppy said:

My girlfriend and i always pee with the door open while at home. If one of us happens to hear the other peeing we'll come take a look just to admire each other.

I also remember the first time i decided to pee in the men's room i saw a guy peeing in a stall with the door open

Do you open your legs so you can really get a good view of each other or keep them pressed together?

In the morning I'd use the sink as I do all the time now allowing my ex to use the toilet. However she liked to use the sink as well so she would put one foot on the side of the bath and the other on the front of the sink next to me. I could be shaving or brushing my teeth but that didn't stop her. She'd piss with force accuracy and a straight clean beam onto my razor or brush or my cock if I put it forward. Happy days. Smiles all round. What about the door? It never closed even when friends or relatives visited.  

• Love 2
  • Hot 1