Your best sightings of witnessing a guy pissing in public? My stories

• 4 weeks later...

Can't remember if I have posted about this before or not, but I once saw someone pissing up close while walking in the city. Was walking by a church, and on the corner of the street was really dark with a lot of trees around. As I was walking passed there was a guy standing on the footpath with his cock out pissing heavily onto the concrete. He wasn't making any attempt to hide it or pee against anything, was just peeing out in the open in the dark. He was with a friend as well it seemed who was waiting right near him. Had a peek as I walked passed behind him, looked like he was uncut. It was so awesome to see someone peeing so openly but obscured by the dark, and to be walking right by him while he was pissing. He didn't even seem to care about me being there.

Another time in a similar area was one I actually saw from my van while parked on the street. 2 guys were obviously very desperate to pee, as while they were walking they both stopped by a fence to pee towards it, right near me so I could see them peeing from behind. They were under a street light and in obvious view of all the cars going passed, so it seemed they were both pretty desperate and just couldn't hold it any more.

Another time was when I actually caught a guy pissing against my trailer at night. I came up to open my van and he then noticed me as I unlocked it. He apologized and tried to stop his stream but I told him it was fine and that he could finish, and so he kept peeing with me there, being able to just watch him pee. He was peeing for a while and left some pee running down the road. I didn't get to see what his cock was like though, but it felt fun letting someone pee against my trailer.

• Hot 4
2 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Can't remember if I have posted about this before or not, but I once saw someone pissing up close while walking in the city. Was walking by a church, and on the corner of the street was really dark with a lot of trees around. As I was walking passed there was a guy standing on the footpath with his cock out pissing heavily onto the concrete. He wasn't making any attempt to hide it or pee against anything, was just peeing out in the open in the dark. He was with a friend as well it seemed who was waiting right near him. Had a peek as I walked passed behind him, looked like he was uncut. It was so awesome to see someone peeing so openly but obscured by the dark, and to be walking right by him while he was pissing. He didn't even seem to care about me being there.

Another time in a similar area was one I actually saw from my van while parked on the street. 2 guys were obviously very desperate to pee, as while they were walking they both stopped by a fence to pee towards it, right near me so I could see them peeing from behind. They were under a street light and in obvious view of all the cars going passed, so it seemed they were both pretty desperate and just couldn't hold it any more.

Another time was when I actually caught a guy pissing against my trailer at night. I came up to open my van and he then noticed me as I unlocked it. He apologized and tried to stop his stream but I told him it was fine and that he could finish, and so he kept peeing with me there, being able to just watch him pee. He was peeing for a while and left some pee running down the road. I didn't get to see what his cock was like though, but it felt fun letting someone pee against my trailer.

Great sightings..love it when you see a pee stream on the road!!! 😉

• Love 1

This just happened today- I was sitting in the car at the beach talking on the phone. Dude doesn't realize I'm sitting in the car, pulls out his cock and starts pissing on this little stand that they use to hold beach chairs.  Got a full view of everything. I'm straight, but it's nice to see others who enjoy the same thing we all do here!

When I got done with my email & phone calls, I got out and added to the guy's puddle of piss. Wanted to grab a pic to post here, but there were too many people walking around for that!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3