Your best sightings of witnessing a guy pissing in public? My stories

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Can't remember if I have posted about this before or not, but I once saw someone pissing up close while walking in the city. Was walking by a church, and on the corner of the street was really dark with a lot of trees around. As I was walking passed there was a guy standing on the footpath with his cock out pissing heavily onto the concrete. He wasn't making any attempt to hide it or pee against anything, was just peeing out in the open in the dark. He was with a friend as well it seemed who was waiting right near him. Had a peek as I walked passed behind him, looked like he was uncut. It was so awesome to see someone peeing so openly but obscured by the dark, and to be walking right by him while he was pissing. He didn't even seem to care about me being there.

Another time in a similar area was one I actually saw from my van while parked on the street. 2 guys were obviously very desperate to pee, as while they were walking they both stopped by a fence to pee towards it, right near me so I could see them peeing from behind. They were under a street light and in obvious view of all the cars going passed, so it seemed they were both pretty desperate and just couldn't hold it any more.

Another time was when I actually caught a guy pissing against my trailer at night. I came up to open my van and he then noticed me as I unlocked it. He apologized and tried to stop his stream but I told him it was fine and that he could finish, and so he kept peeing with me there, being able to just watch him pee. He was peeing for a while and left some pee running down the road. I didn't get to see what his cock was like though, but it felt fun letting someone pee against my trailer.

Great sightings..love it when you see a pee stream on the road!!! 😉

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2024 at 3:02 AM, SnakeFace said:

Can't remember if I have posted about this before or not, but I once saw someone pissing up close while walking in the city. Was walking by a church, and on the corner of the street was really dark with a lot of trees around. As I was walking passed there was a guy standing on the footpath with his cock out pissing heavily onto the concrete. He wasn't making any attempt to hide it or pee against anything, was just peeing out in the open in the dark. He was with a friend as well it seemed who was waiting right near him. Had a peek as I walked passed behind him, looked like he was uncut. It was so awesome to see someone peeing so openly but obscured by the dark, and to be walking right by him while he was pissing. He didn't even seem to care about me being there.

Another time in a similar area was one I actually saw from my van while parked on the street. 2 guys were obviously very desperate to pee, as while they were walking they both stopped by a fence to pee towards it, right near me so I could see them peeing from behind. They were under a street light and in obvious view of all the cars going passed, so it seemed they were both pretty desperate and just couldn't hold it any more.

Another time was when I actually caught a guy pissing against my trailer at night. I came up to open my van and he then noticed me as I unlocked it. He apologized and tried to stop his stream but I told him it was fine and that he could finish, and so he kept peeing with me there, being able to just watch him pee. He was peeing for a while and left some pee running down the road. I didn't get to see what his cock was like though, but it felt fun letting someone pee against my trailer.

Thats hot bro.  Nah its cool bro keep pissing, its not big deal.  I love it!  You know I aint never had any stranger piss on my car.   My friends are assholes and they done it, though its probably cause I pissed on their cars too.  Lol.  I dont mind it of course

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Once I was playing hide and seek in my neighborhood and I turned the corner to find two of the boys taking a piss in the bushes lol. They were like we’re taking a piss 😂 like ya no shit loL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 7:10 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Thats hot bro.  Nah its cool bro keep pissing, its not big deal.  I love it!  You know I aint never had any stranger piss on my car.   My friends are assholes and they done it, though its probably cause I pissed on their cars too.  Lol.  I dont mind it of course

Can I pee on your car 🚗.....have you ever peed inside a friend's car or a strangers one

• Haha 1
  • Hot 2

If you want to spot guys peeing visit the Nautical Mile in Freeport Long Island on a Friday or Saturday nights.  As the bars are closing there are both men and women desperate to.pee.   one side of the road are bars and restaurants along the docks.  The other side are houses .   I have a friend on the local police force and their biggest complaints are home owners calling in public urination. 

We try and sit in the car and when we see a anyone head up a side street and give them a headstart and drive by with the lights on

We go to see the girls,  mostly in short skirts.  Most don't squat instead they remove or pull aside panties ( if they are wearing any ,) and piss standing.

Although we are looking for the ladies there are just as many guy sightings 

Edited by chubbyjack
Typos
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, peeman89 said:

Can I pee on your car 🚗.....have you ever peed inside a friend's car or a strangers one

Oh yeah I had.  Pissed in my friends car for not pulling over when I needed a piss, just being an ass to me.  I pissed in taxis before, some dont say nothing, others have thrown my ass out.  Cars with open windows,.  Yeah bunch of times bro

• Hot 3
5 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Oh yeah I had.  Pissed in my friends car for not pulling over when I needed a piss, just being an ass to me.  I pissed in taxis before, some dont say nothing, others have thrown my ass out.  Cars with open windows,.  Yeah bunch of times bro

Can I pee on your car 😂 😈 😈 

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, shakier1 said:

At night after a few drinks I usually just see guys hosing the streets and building with their piss. I’ve even seen a few pee in the trains I’m in.

However one time I when I was also peeing in the alleyway, some cops came up. I thought fuck, please not tonight, I would also blow way over the limit. But turned out that both of the cops one maybe mid twenties and one early thirties both just needed to take a piss. They looked at me and just smiled before letting a flash flood out. I told them looked like they really needed to go. They told me they have been on for a few hours and had no opportunities to take a piss so this was apparently their first for their shift.
Was absolutely wild though, they absolutely flooded the alleyway and some woke guy actually came up and stared telling the cops off. The cops just stared at the woke guy and threatened with some ticket or arrest. Shut him up so fast haha.
Turns out coppers are actually just chill people who are there mainly to ensure safety.

Wow, that's awesome! I hope he got a good eyeful of your hoses!

On 8/9/2024 at 2:20 AM, shakier1 said:

At night after a few drinks I usually just see guys hosing the streets and building with their piss. I’ve even seen a few pee in the trains I’m in.

However one time I when I was also peeing in the alleyway, some cops came up. I thought fuck, please not tonight, I would also blow way over the limit. But turned out that both of the cops one maybe mid twenties and one early thirties both just needed to take a piss. They looked at me and just smiled before letting a flash flood out. I told them looked like they really needed to go. They told me they have been on for a few hours and had no opportunities to take a piss so this was apparently their first for their shift.
Was absolutely wild though, they absolutely flooded the alleyway and some woke guy actually came up and stared telling the cops off. The cops just stared at the woke guy and threatened with some ticket or arrest. Shut him up so fast haha.
Turns out coppers are actually just chill people who are there mainly to ensure safety.

Nice !! Did they left a big puddle ?

On 8/9/2024 at 2:20 AM, shakier1 said:

Are there other time you saw cops urinating in public ?

• Agree 1