Does anyone like the way men touch themselves when they are desperate?

I don’t usually hold my cock when peeing, just get it out and let it dangle, no hands. I try not to hold it when desperate either 1) it’s too obvious and 2) if I hold it when I let go it’s full release with no control!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

That's usually what happens after desperation! 😉

and frequently spraying it against a wall, because guys can piss anywhere and there's not always a toilet when you want one

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

and frequently spraying it against a wall, because guys can piss anywhere and there's not always a toilet when you want one

Great when the guys get to unleash their desperate gushers, but there is no cover for the girls. They'll just have to wait.

1 minute ago, Pete Guy said:

Great when the guys get to unleash their desperate gushers, but there is no cover for the girls. They'll just have to wait.

Yes, they couldn't pull their panties down & pop a squat where everyone could see! Or go pee through their clothes... 😅

Just now, oliver2 said:

Yes, they couldn't pull their panties down & pop a squat where everyone could see! Or go pee through their clothes... 😅

Nope, that's just not what girls do, they just wait until they find a toilet

• Cheeky 2
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

So Sexy when a man can take a piss right up a wall

• Love 4
7 hours ago, pisszzz said:

Especially when they whip their cock out and have a huge stream after

Being a guy, I have seen numerous other guys in line for urinals (at festivals e.g.) desperately touching their cocks through their pants … before they can finally pull out and let go a super strong gusher - moaning/gasping while they do so..

• Hot 4
7 hours ago, kramer said:

Being a guy, I have seen numerous other guys in line for urinals (at festivals e.g.) desperately touching their cocks through their pants … before they can finally pull out and let go a super strong gusher - moaning/gasping while they do so..

Bet they filled the trough up what a lucky sight to see

• Agree 1

At this one festival, I saw these 4 to 5 guys, grabbing onto their dicks for dear life through their trousers. One even had a very tiny wet spot, and was crouching every now and then. Poor them and but it was hot to watch ! 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, kramer said:

This reminds me of this one guy I saw at an urinal at a mall. He probably would have pissed himself had he been even a second late because he started pissing when he barely got his cock out and aim properly. 

• Hot 1
17 hours ago, Pete Guy said:

that's just not what girls do, they just wait until they find a toilet

It's sad that this is usually the case, and when they are that desperate that they can't just let it all go in their underwear, under their skirt or whatever. I watched many couples yesterday, late at night in a big city, all been heavily drinking and on six separate occasions and different locations the men stopped in a doorway while the girl stood by patiently waiting for him to finish, no doubt feeling the real pressure to piss herself, but just deciding she had to hold it, till whenever, not wishing to be seen squatting down in semi-public situations! Each time I was just waiting for him to finish and for her to take his place and relieve herself of all her piss, but in every case sadly that didn't happen. I just saw her walking on valiantly, imagining her holding all her piss as best she could!

Anyone else observe/feel the same?

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
20 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Anyone else observe/feel the same?

This usually happens because men peeing in public is more normalised than a woman doing the same. Usually if a man pees in public, he isnt really going to draw in much of an attention. But most often that not if a woman does it, then she might end up with an audience. Not everyone is fine w this

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Emilaze said:

This usually happens because men peeing in public is more normalised than a woman doing the same. Usually if a man pees in public, he isnt really going to draw in much of an attention. But most often that not if a woman does it, then she might end up with an audience. Not everyone is fine w this

I'd argue the difference isn't of the same extent in all countries, where I live for instance while it's still more normalised for men, women peeing in public aren't an unknown phenomenon. I got asked to stand guard for female friends squatting a few times XD

• Love 1
22 hours ago, WateryMoose said:

I'd argue the difference isn't of the same extent in all countries, where I live for instance while it's still more normalised for men, women peeing in public aren't an unknown phenomenon. I got asked to stand guard for female friends squatting a few times XD

It isnt uncommon where I live either, but even then comparatively I see the woman getting more attention when she is peeing

I had someone blatantly stare at my pussy when I was peeing beside my male friend :") Or when us girls pee outside clubs, we always catch some group of men somewhere staring directly at us but not at our guy friends when its their turn 💀 And this is in a country where women peeing in public is normal

Edited by Emilaze
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, Emilaze said:

It isnt uncommon where I live either, but even then comparatively I see the woman getting more attention when she is peeing

I had someone blatantly stare at my pussy when I was peeing beside my male friend :") Or when us girls pee outside clubs, we always catch catch some group of men somewhere staring directly at us but not at our guy friends when its there turn 💀 And this is in a country where women peeing in public is normal

Yes that's a fair point, once I was standing guard for a female friend who squatted in an alleyway to pee and she was lucky enough not to be seen (apart from me ofc). Maybe girls stare at guys peeing outside but even if that was the case I assume it's not in the same "proportion" so to speak... would you agree?

6 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

Yes that's a fair point, once I was standing guard for a female friend who squatted in an alleyway to pee and she was lucky enough not to be seen (apart from me ofc). Maybe girls stare at guys peeing outside but even if that was the case I assume it's not in the same "proportion" so to speak... would you agree?

Yes ! Many girls stare at men peeing ofc. But men stare more, which isnt inherently bad if they are being respectful and staring sneakily. :") But some women get spooked by this specially when they are being stared at openly. So evenwhen they are used to peeing outdoors, they prefer finding a safe spot rather than peeing out in the open like their boyfriends

Edited by Emilaze
I type with my eyes closed.
  • Like 2
Just now, Emilaze said:

Yes ! Many girls dtare at men peeing ofc. But men stare more, which isnt inherently bad. But some women get spooked by this specially when they are being stared at openly. So evenwhen they are used to peeing outdoors, they prefer finding a safe spot rather than peeing out in the open like their boyfriends

This friend I was standing guard for definitely looked at me while I was peeing after she was done with it xD (not that I complain 👀) and yeah I get your point fully. If you want I have a lot of pee anecdotes so if you're curious don't hesitate to send me a dm 😄

1 minute ago, WateryMoose said:

This friend I was standing guard for definitely looked at me while I was peeing after she was done with it xD

I mean you did look at her when she was peeing 😂

The problem is when i am desperate and messaging my cock to hold it s little longer it just becomes even more obvious, since i get hard, so any small pee spot usually is visible trough the jeans my cock is pressing against. So i usually only do that when no ome is arround, if thats no option I just pee before it gets to that point.