Audio recording of me peeing

Just now, MC Cumzy said:

When you said "shyness" I was expecting it to be a lot quieter and less splashy.

I edited out the 60 seconds it took me to start peeing after sitting down, and I hadn't fully emptied at the end of the recording.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
9 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I edited out the 60 seconds it took me to start peeing after sitting down, and I hadn't fully emptied at the end of the recording.

i do have pee shyness aswell i have to wait for the pee to come before i can record it 

Sophie!
Thank you very much for sharing !  Of course we would like to hear more, if you decide to post them. 
Wow such clear wonderful audio sound, appreciate no background sounds to interfere with hearing the real topic of your recording.
When you wrote "shyness" I was expecting it to be a slow little sound, but to me it did not. If it was shy that way, I still would have listened, admitting I listened to this recording more than once.
As another member said, "Really wonderful, great to listen to. Hope there are more in the future".

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow this is music to my ears. Thank you so much for recording and sharing this. It’s very hard to find good pee audio so I really appreciate it. The quality is excellent.

Like others mentioned, I was expecting a softer flow from the title. I love the way your float tapers off and then you give a final push right at the end.

I hope you will share more audios. I will be revisiting this one many times for sure either way.

BTW including the moments you were building up to release can be nice to hear also as this builds the anticipation I find.

Thanks again for sharing this.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1