Has anyone ever held your dick while you were pissing?

16 hours ago, weequeen said:

i've held a few guys dicks while they've peed. the first was my cousin's when we were young. he was the first male i saw pee so that was really fun, and then i asked if i could hold it like he holds it. then when i was older i held my friend's dick who also has a pee fetish, aiming it all over and spraying things.

I would love that. I especially would like it if I was in the men's restroom and she held my dick at the urinal. 

• Hot 1
On 1/23/2024 at 9:19 PM, weequeen said:

i've held a few guys dicks while they've peed. the first was my cousin's when we were young. he was the first male i saw pee so that was really fun, and then i asked if i could hold it like he holds it. then when i was older i held my friend's dick who also has a pee fetish, aiming it all over and spraying things.

This is great! Where did you end up holding your friends dick when you were older, and what did you spray?

When Ruth is holding my balls and cock , there is no way can I pee , trying to is like pulling gold out of a chicken ass with a rake , and she knows it ,  some times I can .Most times I can't because I get hard every time 

Countless times I've been held while peeing. But 9/10 times, the girl vise grips me almost to the point of not being able to release. But there was one fling that was an absolute champ at holding me. My fondest memory with her was in the shower, and I started peeing on her nonchallant (I tell almost every s/o about my fetish the first or second hook up, so she knew). She turns around after noticing, takes me dick in hand, and aims right at her stomach and chest. She knew exactly how to handle me without squeezing, but still keeping perfect control. After I finished she told me, "I love when you do that."

• Love 3

What a fantastic bonus, a beautiful cock pissing over an amazing looking woman. Wow.

Every now and then, on a sea front walk at night, usually end up getting a throbbing cock in my no underwear flimsy shorts, I like to piss against the bin whist she pulls my foreskin back hard and jet my piss, very occasionally she will tap my slit with her finger whilst pissing making it spray.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...