Have you ever accidentally splashed someone, been splashed, or see it happen?

bane

Hey everyone! Wondering if any of you have any experiences of peeing and accidentally splashing someone? Or perhaps you were on the receiving end, or witnessed this happen to someone else? I'm sure it happens with somewhat regularity at venues like house parties, outdoor concerts, etc. Here was one that I found awhile back that I found to be wonderful:

Just visiting the French Quarter while passing thru and having some fun late at night, when I felt some weird hot liquid coming down across my shoulder and chest. Looked up, and there was a mostly naked woman that shoved herself up next to the railing and held her privates open, just releasing herself to the street below. I yelled for a cop, and of course there were no around, with other people pointing at me and laughing. I walked away fast and furious and shot her as big of the bird back at her that my hand could muster. She just giggled and yelled back "thought you were getting some Mardi Gras beads?!"

Anyone else have any good stories? Sadly, non yet for me. 

Cheers!

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Once I was at a park with my little cousin watching fireworks and all of a sudden he said he had to piss so bad and proceeded to whip it out and go on a fence pole. He had to go so bad that it sprayed and I def felt it. I was like 15 and he was 11

• Like 3
On 1/8/2024 at 5:49 AM, Lilly bowman said:

Once I was at a park with my little cousin watching fireworks and all of a sudden he said he had to piss so bad and proceeded to whip it out and go on a fence pole. He had to go so bad that it sprayed and I def felt it. I was like 15 and he was 11

He must of really needed to piss if you felt the spray.

I have accidentally splashed a guy at an urinal but it wasn't much. However, this one time at a trough urinal, this one guy came in and started pissing at an incredible speed the moment he aimed at the trough. He was spraying so much that the men around him had to move away from him lmaoo

Edited by Mattew
  • Haha 2
  • Hot 2
On 1/14/2024 at 7:26 AM, Mattew said:

I have accidentally splashed a guy at an urinal but it wasn't much. However, this one time at a trough urinal, this one guy came in and started pissing at an incredible speed the moment he aimed at the trough. He was spraying so much that the men around him had to move away from him lmaoo

I personally prefer outside.  Hadn't splahed anyone but definitely had people step in my piss stream.  Sometimes they hop around trying not to step in it,  or I hear them cussing bout it.  Lol, love to see it bro

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TylerHasFun said:

I personally prefer outside.  Hadn't splahed anyone but definitely had people step in my piss stream.  Sometimes they hop around trying not to step in it,  or I hear them cussing bout it.  Lol, love to see it bro

Same, i love pissing outside, but ive  peed on public toilet floors more then once lets just say, and have both witnessed and heard people splashing thru my huge ass puddles after ive finoshed lol

I also may, or may not have purposly aimed directly for this one kids foot once at a urinal just because i noticed he was wearing sandles and i was pretty desperate and "accidently" hit his foot

On 11/11/2023 at 9:53 PM, bane said:

Hey everyone! Wondering if any of you have any experiences of peeing and accidentally splashing someone? Or perhaps you were on the receiving end, or witnessed this happen to someone else? I'm sure it happens with somewhat regularity at venues like house parties, outdoor concerts, etc. Here was one that I found awhile back that I found to be wonderful:

Cheers!

Yeah, several times actually. Some times by accident. I have witnessed it happen on other peoples too.

On 1/15/2024 at 3:35 PM, AshySlashy said:

Same, i love pissing outside, but ive  peed on public toilet floors more then once lets just say, and have both witnessed and heard people splashing thru my huge ass puddles after ive finoshed lol

I also may, or may not have purposly aimed directly for this one kids foot once at a urinal just because i noticed he was wearing sandles and i was pretty desperate and "accidently" hit his foot

Hopefully this was when you were a kid too--otherwise that isn't very nice, picking on a kid in sandals. Well, even if you WERE a kid it isn't exactly nice, but at least it's plenty excusable as the kind of game boys would get up to.

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

One day I was at a concert and I feel something warm splashing on my leg. There is a dude that had just took out his cock and pissed, he didn't care where it landed, he was filming. At one moment everyone started jumping so he did to, he just pissed all over me without giving a single fuck, maybe he did but thought it was funny since I didn't say anything.

Fuck I love that.  In the summer when we drinking at my buddy's backyard, you know we all be wearing shorts, so sometimes when I step away from them a few feet, I'd turn around and flash a quick piss on their leg then turn back.  Sometimes longer if we're real drunk.  They done it on me too so its just fun times with friends

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

When I was about 18 I used to pee at a certain tree with some friends when we were out drinking beer in the summer. We had our special piss-tree that smelled like a urinal 😂 We peed on the tree many times during an evening some times at the same time. I always positioned my dick against the tree so my dick head touched the tree. I always looked for wet spots and   i loved going after someone just peed on the tree and let the piss dripping on my dick. I got really turned on when we peed on the tree together and we always peed on each others dicks at the same time. After a few beers when we got drunk we always peed on each others dicks and rubbed them together.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 12:59 PM, Phyche said:

A few weeks ago while I was out shopping I felt the need to piss.and decided to piss on the floor of the aisle I was in. I was standing at the end of the aisle and didn't see anyone around me so I whipped it out and quickly started pissing. The stream was hitting roughly around 3 feet in front of me, I was mid-piss when another guy walked around the corner and straight through my stream. I tried to apologize and explain myself but he just laughed it off and said it wasn't a big deal. I only lasted maybe 30sec. before finishing up and leaving.

So fuc--kking hot. I would love to have been that guy. 

I will add that it also frequently happens at festivals, specially Roskilde festival (see specific thread...) where men and women sometimes pee together beside each other, in front of a fence or wall or behind the toilet trailers. Splashback and approximate aim happen, and everybody is usually beyond even noticing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/11/2023 at 12:53 PM, bane said:

Cheers!

Where'd you find that story?

Edited by p1ssputz
typo
On 2/4/2024 at 5:22 AM, vanessa9 said:

My stream was not very straight and somehow divided at times, plus there was definitely some splashback, so he received a lot of droplets on his feet, and even a small stream directly from the source on his left foot when I pushed a little bit. He laughed and said "hey you're peeing on my feet". I laughed back and apologized, but he made no big deal of it, as he was wearing beach flip-flops and could just go rinse his feet in the lake.

I LOVE that you casually pushed a little harder so you could arc your stream a little bit to land on his left foot. Did you just have a strong sense you’d get away with it? How did it feel? Also who finished first and how did you part ways?

My intent was not to spray his foot. I just pushed a little bit to finish, as I always do. I didn't control my stream very well.

And after all, the guy decided to use the urinal in front of me, and he knew he was "at risk" of being splashed :)

I don't remember who finished first, but we left the room at the same time with some mundane talk, and wishing a good night.

• Like 3
On 1/14/2024 at 12:26 PM, Mattew said:

I've done it a number of times; just like that guy you're describing. I piss a thick, heavy stream, so I spray & splash a lot. My piss just comes out really fast. The guys alongside me tend to shy away from being splashed on. I've got some comments before though in amazement of the stream force hitting the trough wall...

• Like 1
  • Hot 3