Hello Fans of P

Sephora

25 minutes ago, glad1 said:

The question I have is, how can anyone who's been on here a while ever forget? 😁

Hey Glad !!! 
What I meant by that is, some people might not return for all sort of reasons.

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @Sephora - welcome back.   We've been trying to keep the place alive without you, but it's not been the same 😉

LOLOLOL  Have you been flooding the chat?   I was going through all sort of changes in my life. Changed jobs sold our home, which I don't miss the crazy neighbor and his family that lived next to us. But I kept the same husband LOL
How are you doing ?

2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

How are you doing ?

All good with me thanks...   nothing too much in the way of changes...  a year or two older and bolder, but not much wiser.

Hoping your housemove has been a good experience, sounds like it.  

I should admit that my curiosity was triggered by what I thought was just a brand-name; "Sephora" is a French multinational retailer of personal care and beauty products with nearly 340 brands!

I now realise it's also the nickname of a well-known user here... May I ask the reason of that choice or is it too personal? 😊

3 hours ago, colette888 said:

I should admit that my curiosity was triggered by what I thought was just a brand-name; "Sephora" is a French multinational retailer of personal care and beauty products with nearly 340 brands!

I now realise it's also the nickname of a well-known user here... May I ask the reason of that choice or is it too personal? 😊

Absolutely!  I use to buy and use their products, now not as much, and at the time, I was looking for a username and it's the first thing I saw on my desk. Here I am LOL

32 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

G’day @Sephora, and a huge welcome back. You were definitely missed, so glad to have you return. Are you all sorted now after so many life changes?

Cant wait to see what you have in store for us.

Truly is good to see you here again.

Hello Scott !!!   nice to see you!  I was not sure if everyone I knew at the time were still here. I am settle in but looking to change areas, like province wise, however, that is something possible in the near future.
What I have in store? Just simply encounters and some stories here and there LOL   I'm not as, outgoing as I use to be when I was gutsy, i'm more on the behave side, However, wine does have an impact on my decisions LOLOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2023 at 10:33 PM, speedy3471 said:

Welcome back Sephora. Sorry I don't wanna hijack your thread as I've been Mia for along time as well 

But welcome back 🙂

Speedy !!!!  It's nice to see you! and thank you!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...