Asking permission

Have any of y’all ever asked permission to piss somewhere you shouldn’t? Like someone parked in a parking lot asking them if it’s alright if you piss between their car and another, or the clerk at a liquor store doesn’t let you use the bathroom so you ask to use the backwall

Absolutely not. That would kill 85% of the fun for me

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Quote added to clarify context of response
  • Agree 1

I would not get my phone out and take pics of a lady peeing unless she asked me to do so. For one thing it would risk killing the moment. She might become all negative and no longer having fun and might stop pissing immediately. Besides I think it rather rude to take such pics without the performer's permission. I am a bit old school that way.

But many today probably would, having come of age in an era where taking pics of anything or anyone you come across that is remotely interesting is conditioned to be normal behaviour and some would not give it a second thought. And if they didnt post it online for all to see they would probably at least share it with their friends, one of whom might themselves post it.

Back in 1983 times were much simpler in many ways. No internet. And the vast majority of people did not have any device capable of taking pics forever in their possession. Even miniature cameras were too bulky to put in pockets, and were mostly hung around necks via straps. And most people most of the time only ever had one with them if for a specific reason, eg sightseeing whilst on holiday, or at weddings or other significant family gatherings.

So much less of a random nature was caught on camera back then, and even if it were there was no internet to share it on.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 2:34 PM, Streetpisser44 said:

Have any of y’all ever asked permission to piss somewhere you shouldn’t? Like someone parked in a parking lot asking them if it’s alright if you piss between their car and another, or the clerk at a liquor store doesn’t let you use the bathroom so you ask to use the backwall

I've never asked to be able to piss, but I will always give a warning. Any time I need to piss I just say "pissing" or "taking a leak" and just piss where I'm at.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

I don't really recall asking in my adult life, but as a kid/teenager I would if we were over at a friends house swimming or some activity as such, I'd ask if I could pee in the backyard rather than getting a towel to dry off and go inside to use the bathroom, but usually something like that was already offered as it was easier for us boys to just whip it out in the yard. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Streetpisser44 said:

I did that exact thing recently, gave a good chance to have my cock hanging out with no objection too 🤷‍♂️ 

Very casual. Why should it be weird? You have to go. It would be unpleasant to hold it. Why not go?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Streetpisser44 said:

I did that exact thing recently, gave a good chance to have my cock hanging out with no objection too 🤷‍♂️ 

Can you go into more detail about this recent story, what was the context and who saw your cock?

The woman I'm with now was in a religious cult , she is free of them due to her husbands death ,but when we first were seeing each other she would plead to use the bath room , She told me that men had full control over the women , to the point they had to hold pee or bowle movement until he said she could go , after a few months together she still at times ask me to go pee .She is the sweetest woman I have ever known . And when she had her period, she was not allowed out of the house , all of the woman , to them any kind of sex was evil ,unless for kids .

• Hug 1
On 1/7/2024 at 11:51 AM, toseepee said:

Hey I have to piss. Do you mind if I go here?

And specially when you're about to burst. Although, I don't really wait for their permission when I have to piss. I ask them, but then I proceed to piss anyway 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

No I don't think I've ever asked someone for permission to piss anywhere. Except when I was in the army and we were on some kind of maneuver. Then I had to ask my Lieutenant for permission to leave my post. 

I take permission but I also dont at the same time. Its usually like "Hey I need to pee, you mind if I pee over there?" But I am already getting ready to squat while asking this anyway so its more of like a headup for them really 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

I take permission but I also dont at the same time. Its usually like "Hey I need to pee, you mind if I pee over there?" But I am already getting ready to squat while asking this anyway so its more of like a headup for them really 

So, it is more of an announcement in the form of a question.  What would you do if they said "No!"?