Nonchalant public peeing with people around

On 9/7/2023 at 6:17 PM, arigalo said:

I love the idea of nonchalant peeing. I find it really hot when someone is just completely unbothered about what others might think. I wish I was that open myself!

There have only been a few times I've been around nonchalant peeing. Once was during college when I was walking with a group of friends to a party. We were cutting through a lawn between two apartment complexes and as we passed by a particularly shadowy part near a tree, one of the guys in the group just said "give me a minute," turned around, and started peeing on the tree. He must have really had to go, because it ended up being almost literally a minute of him peeing a really strong stream onto the tree.

I've literally done this exact same thing a few times while in college, being very drunk with a group of people. Usually will be the first to suggest I stop and pee on a tree but when one stop the rest will probably do the same. One time while waiting for a cab with a group of I think two other guys and three other girls I straight up just turned around, didn't move an inch and started pissing where I stood. 

• Hot 4
12 hours ago, PeeOV330 said:

I've literally done this exact same thing a few times while in college, being very drunk with a group of people. Usually will be the first to suggest I stop and pee on a tree but when one stop the rest will probably do the same. One time while waiting for a cab with a group of I think two other guys and three other girls I straight up just turned around, didn't move an inch and started pissing where I stood. 

Most people will piss if you go in a more public or adventuress spot than they would choose for them selves. I do gauge it to the person and the example. With lads pissing on a dumpster  I try to find a spot where I can go with a nice semi in hand. Really the best was having my GF's Indian mom catch me and see my cock fully hanging out.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 9/9/2023 at 5:16 PM, Tony89 said:

I immediately remember two stories. I apologize for the typos. English is not my native language.

1. When I was a teenager, I was drinking beer with five of my male friends around a campfire in the evening. After a few beers we were all drunk and we started pissing nonchalantly. Whenever we needed to piss, we unzipped our pants, pull our dicks out and just started pissing around. Later, When we finished drinking, my friend put out the fire with his piss. He pulled out his huge cock and he peed a lot with a strong stream over the flames. I still remember that sight well and I also remember the smell what came from the campfire when he piss on it.. 😅

2. I secretly peed in my pants when I was walking with my friend in the city. I was wearing black jeans and it was already twilight outside. The ground was also wet from the rain. I peed really slowly and a little at a time until my bladder was empty. He didn't notice anything!

This is exactly why I love pissing in public. Taking it out without care and doing what ever chore is on hand is such an great game. Really the best was pissing in front of my exes housemates.  They had all seen my cock when they walked in on me but they where cleaning the apartment and and where deliberately avoiding me so I waited until the most busy nosy girl was free and I told her to close the door and come in. I know I took a gambled things and in really worked. out. Honestly this is my I always see if I can get head or push condoms if she wants them. They are a pain in the ass and I usually just toss them on the ground if I am not cum inside someone.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
49 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Well, not as such. If I am with just my freinds and I want to pee I will just pee, and if I am standing I will pee full blast and wet my skirt and legs and feet. More often though there are other people about so I tend to be a bit more discreet and pee gently down my legs or wet my skirt sitting so no one notices.

Seen my ex doing that quite a few times. Although in some few cases she could be a little more blatant even with other people around.

On 9/9/2023 at 7:00 PM, Horse_water said:

I was on  date  with a girl and pulled it out and pissed on the buildings lining the sidewalk. She asked me if I had to do right then and I turned so I could see her gave her a good side profile of my dick while pissing  onto the middle of the side walk and just told her yes I did. Turned back and finished pissing on the wall. 

How did this date end? Did she enjoy the show or was she disgusted? Did you meet and talk about nonchalant peeing again? 

2 hours ago, Horse_water said:

@Peetrickx She was more annoyed than anything. I wish she was into piss stuff but that was not her game. As for the end of the date I was banging her but was tired of using condoms so I told her to blow me and take it off. Once I was getting ready to come I bent her over and pumped her pussy for a few good strokes and cream pied her. She was happy with that. 

Hot. Mind you, good way to end up with inadvertent horse-water-babies… 🐴💦

Edited by oliver2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, PissyGirl1999 said:

I'm a nurse and my 12 hour shifts often go a lot longer than 12 hours. I was working with EMS and we got a call 3 minutes before shift change. It had been a busy shift and I hadn't peed for 12 hours. The call didn't sound good (car accident with 5 kids on icy roads in the mountains). My partner and I climbed into the ambulance and rushed to the scene that was 30 minutes away. Another ambulance met us there. My partner took various kids into the back of the ambulance to assess them and I just waited on the side of the road for him to finish. But the cold air was getting to me. I had to pee so bad. I started to do the pee dance. I went and asked the other EMTs from the other ambulance if they could cover me so I could pee. They did! There was 2 older women that held the door to the cab and shielded me from the cops. I pulled my pants down and started peeing before I squatted. It hissed out with immense power. It sprayed across the icy road and the puddle was huge. When I was done, they didn't move the ambulance and everyone could see my puddle. No one cared though!

Really hot story!

Would have loved to see that happen

I remember one time me and my friend had been drinking during the day.  We went outside for a smoke.  It was like 3 PM.  He lived in the lower-income apartment complex.  We walk to his car, to get his cigarettes, and then I decide (drunk, btw) to stand in front of his car, and piss facing the road.  How I didn't get hard, I dont know.  Cars honked driving b, people walking by, trying to avoid eye contact and my piss stream.  And then this guy from the apartment complex across the street (who I am completely facing) shouts what the fuck am I doing.   I keep pissing, unphased.  My friend, nervous at first, saying dude stop it.  But then starts laughing his ass off.  I finish, zip up and the guy across the street scowls and goes back inside away from the window.  We smoke, still laughing about it and then go back inside.  Thankfully no cops were called on me. Lol

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 9/13/2023 at 7:00 AM, Phyche said:

I'll piss anywhere and everywhere without a care of who's around. I've posted many times about my experience pissing in hotels and elevators.

There have been times I was on a public bus and had to piss, so I just whipped it out and pissed off my seat, I've done the same in public trains. 

Another time at subway station the train was taking a long time to arrive so I went to the back wall stood parallel to it and pissed on the floor. Not like into the corner, just openly.

Anytime I'm at the mall or a store I'll either piss as I'm walking, stop and piss in the open, piss near a wall, or go in a changing room.

I'll do it no matter where I am, who I'm with, or who's around. I'll simply feel the need to piss, whip it out and piss on the floor.

Damn dude!  You are amazing.  You've got to message me some more of your stories one day.  I only pissed once on a bus.  It was like 9 PM, there were only four people on board.  I got up, walked to the door area and started to piss.  Then the driver threw me off the bus.  Lol.

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, nygirl said:

On a small boat with a guy I was with at the time, I once turned away and pulled my shorts aside and pissed into a cup while sitting across from him. He couldn't see my pussy, but could definitely hear everything. When I was done, I emptied it into the water.

I have done the same in the car: pull my shorts aside and piss into a cup and dump it out the window.

Another time, I went behind a scaffolding wall and pissed against it, where my friends could hear and see the piss trail coming from under the wall and onto the sidewalk. Strangers were walking through my piss stream as I was pissing, but could not see me.

Really hot stories!

On 9/29/2023 at 2:21 PM, Horse_water said:

@Peetrickx She was more annoyed than anything. I wish she was into piss stuff but that was not her game. As for the end of the date I was banging her but was tired of using condoms so I told her to blow me and take it off. Once I was getting ready to come I bent her over and pumped her pussy for a few good strokes and cream pied her. She was happy with that. 

😂 Why did you use a condom in the first place?

• Cheeky 1
21 hours ago, nygirl said:

On a small boat with a guy I was with at the time, I once turned away and pulled my shorts aside and pissed into a cup while sitting across from him. He couldn't see my pussy, but could definitely hear everything. When I was done, I emptied it into the water.

I have done the same in the car: pull my shorts aside and piss into a cup and dump it out the window.

I spend a lot of time on small boats. Many times I've been out there with women for most of a day. It can certainly make for interesting times when nature pays a call. 

On several occasions, they had to pee in a bucket. While I never got to see anything, I couldn't help but hear the noise, which never failed to make my shorts tighter. When they were finished, I'm pretty sure they noticed my condition, especially the ones who asked me to dump the bucket over the side.

• Hot 2