Do you take a shower after peeing in the bath?

Do you take a shower after peeing in the bath?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take a shower after peeing during a bath?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never peed during a bath before (then try it!)

21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I dont take baths often but when I do I always pee. I don't really take baths to get clean. I take one to relax. But even so I'm not worried about a little bit of pee making me dirty. With a bath full of water it's diluted enough. Not worth standing up and also rinsing off in the shower for me.

Are these full bladder pees?

3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah. Same as if I would have peed in the shower.

Nice. And you don’t feel gross or smell like pee afterward? I have a headache and want to take a bath soon and also really want to pee in the bath again, but idk if I’m up for a shower after it.

Edited by GenericUsername

I always shower after I take a bath, but that's more because I take epsom salt soak baths for muscle recovery(I work a physically heavy job and am a cyclist)  so I need to rinse the salt water off.

But man, if I pee once in the bath I end up peeing like every 10 minutes after that!

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

No. Never lol. If I wanna get clean I shower. If I bathe I don't even really scrub my body with soap or get my hair wet, let alone wash it. Just some bubbles, Epsom salt, relaxing music, my thoughts, and a pee or two lol. 

For instance when I hosted my first Thanksgiving at my house i was on my feet cooking all day. 7-5 ish I was in my kitchen over my stove cooking food for my whole family. By the end of the night I was exhausted and decided to have a bath to loosen up my muscles. I decided I needed even more fun that day so I spread my legs as wide and peed as high into the air as i could lmao. Still remained in the bath for at least another 20 min after. 

Maybe since you bring it up I'll just have to get out and pee on the mat instead. 

I was a coward and peed in the toilet before my bath today lol. I will continue to see if I feel dirty at all next time I empty my bladder in the tub. And I gotta try making it go as high up as possible!

On 9/1/2023 at 6:33 PM, Bacardi said:

I dont take baths often but when I do I always pee. I don't really take baths to get clean. I take one to relax. But even so I'm not worried about a little bit of pee making me dirty. With a bath full of water it's diluted enough. Not worth standing up and also rinsing off in the shower for me.

I'd guess this is more common than people might think. I know several women who regularly take baths to relax at the end of a hard day. They might have a glass or two of wine, etc., and I doubt they're getting out of the tub anytime the need to pee arises. You're laying in the warm water, you're relaxed, just let nature take its course. Sure, they might rinse afterward, but my guess is that the majority of bath-takers just pee when the need arises.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 3 months later...

A few days ago my wife, aching from her day's work, commented that she wishes we had a soaking tub or jacuzzi, so she could soak and relax "for hours." She said she'd just lay there, drink wine, and relax. 

I (naturally) asked wouldn't you eventually have to pee? Would you eventually get out, or just let it flow? She said "I don't know, I guess it would depend on how relaxed I was and whether I was ready to get out anyway."

I said "So if you were feeling relaxed, and weren't ready to get out yet, you'd probably just let it flow?" She said "I don't know, maybe."

• Cheeky 1

Whenever having a bath, I always make sure to drink plenty beforehand to ensure I’m able to enjoy a nice long, naughty piss in there under the water - it’s my main priority upon getting in. 

I do typically have a shower after a bath, but that’s more so to rinse off any soaps etc as opposed to having concern with regards to me having pissed in the bath! 

It has never even occurred to me to take a shower after a bath.  You take a shower, or a bath! To remove soap residue you can just take handfuls or cupfuls of water from the tap and rinse where you want. Pee in bathwater is so dilute it's a non-issue.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...