Marking a well used piss corner

12 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I love when men use common places. Nothing turns me on more than a designated naughty piss spot. I love when a guy is outside and whips out his dick and doesn’t mind who sees him relieving himself.

@pop-a-squat I like your way of thinking.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
Edited to match topic.
On 9/6/2023 at 9:03 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I love when men use common places. Nothing turns me on more than a designated naughty piss spot. I love when a guy is outside and whips out his dick and doesn’t mind who sees him relieving himself.

I like the way you think. Wish there were more people like you.

On 9/6/2023 at 8:03 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I know that many young men these days are much more apprehensive about doing these types of things than they were in years past, but seeing evidence that others have already done so give them some confidence to follow suit.  Leaving some evidence behind will only help to encourage others who are on the fence about doing so.

• Love 3
On 9/7/2023 at 10:12 PM, beachmom said:

I know that many young men these days are much more apprehensive about doing these types of things than they were in years past, but seeing evidence that others have already done so give them some confidence to follow suit.  Leaving some evidence behind will only help to encourage others who are on the fence about doing so.

I was out last weekend at a collage bar and did see some good wet spots on the side walk and in doorways. The town I'm in is great because it has literally no public toilets and lots of alleys so public pissing is the way of things. Still I think I should do the responsible and lead by example alleys don't piss in themselves after all.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, this is interesting said:

How often have you seen that?

Parking garages near me usually have wet spots in the stairwells. During the weekend the bar crowd does a great job keeping them well pissed in. Other than that we have alleys with door ways that always smell like piss and frequently have wet spot half way up the door.  Pissing in a well used spot is great but sometimes you get luck and find a dry wall or stair well and get to do the honers.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 9:59 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

A couple of weeks ago I parked in a city centre car park, a bit shabby and run down.   I ended up on the seventh floor - walked from the parking area into the corridor where the lifts and stairs were - and found a well placed puddle just on the floor against the wall between the two lifts.   I should have taken a photo for your enjoyment.

No tissue, no great splatter so looked like maybe a gentle squatting release.

On parking I found that the car park which was previously locked securely overnight is now 24 hours, and as a consequence all the lifts have been taken out of service presumably to stop problems, vandalism, homeless use etc.   Maybe someone decided to protest at the idea of having to use the stairs (?).   It is an area covered by cameras, so pissing between cars on the main floor would have been less visible (I've done that).

Do the cameras cover the stairs? To bad the elevator is not open 24/7 It would be a great vertical urinal. Still I'm sure I'm sure you can find some good spots to spray down. It is such a waste to leave a parking lot unpissed in.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes @Horse_water - I’d already stopped in an industrial area on the way into the city for a piss, so I didn’t need to go.  But in the past I’ve parked there a few times and usually left a puddle behind my car. 

There are cameras in the stairwells and it’d make sense if they also cover the lift doors.  But whether anyone watches them is a different question. 

It’s a pretty run down car park - the one reason I’ve used it until now is it being secure overnight, but that’s not the case anymore. Its cheap for city centre parking but not really ideal especially having to walk up stairs. 

• Like 1

@gldenwetgoose

So I have started working in security cams since I came to this site. I am both more and less paranoid.  Now that I understand how easy and fast it is to search a modern system I  worry but at the same time older systems are so annoying to use that they will only search up violent situations. Plus almost all locations outside of gov't facilities only have rolling 30 day storage or less.

The way I look at it now, unless you are actively on cameras you are free. However if you are on a modern cam  with an NVR with analytics  you should be concerned because they can easily find the footage. Also be aware of if a stairwell or hallway has cameras covering the entry and exit. An operator may not always figure everything out but you should understand that there people are very bored and literally paid to look at cameras.

For the situation I am seeing the stair wells are very well pissed in. I don't think they will focus in on me specifically and there are minimal cameras. I honestly want to give some beers to the hobo's because the do a great job of making sure the stairs and doors are nicely pissed on. Honestly they could use me and bigger puddles but I will be considerate.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/23/2023 at 8:43 AM, Horse_water said:For the situation I am seeing the stair wells are very well pissed in. I don't think they will focus in on me specifically and there are minimal cameras. I honestly want to give some beers to the hobo's because the do a great job of making sure the stairs and doors are nicely pissed on. Honestly they could use me and bigger puddles but I will be considerate.

We really should be so grateful to hobo's releasing wherever they please, christening any new buildings with their streams, always nice to see beers put to work.

1 hour ago, marking my territory said:

We really should be so grateful to hobo's releasing wherever they please, christening any new buildings with their streams, always nice to see beers put to work.

Νοt only hobos. 

We do it too lol 😆 

I am doing it almost every time I return from party/pub etc.

In corners, tires, well practically everywhere I wanna leave a mark.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
37 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

You're absolutely right, all men contribute to leave their scent. Most men don't let their primal instincts take over, if they did, I'm sure we would be witness to a lot more openly peeing in public

@marking my territory  Women need to mark and leave their scent in different locations too!  (That is a topic I hope is expanded upon in a different forum.)

• Agree 2