Different places in a waterpark (questionnaire)

What do you do if you are on place/site X in outdoor pool/indoor pool/waterpark and notice in one of the following location that you have to pee?

Do you pee there or do you change place and go somewhere else?
If so, from where to where?

X can be:

1.      in the pool?
  2.      on a lounger? (padded beach lounger)
  3.      on a lawn in a outdoor pool?
  4.      next to the pool? (with concrete or plate floor)
  5.      on the slide
  6.      on the ladder for the slide?
  7.      on a staircase to the slide?
  8.      in the restaurant/snack bar?
  9.      in front of a locker?
  10.      in the shower?
  11.      in a toilet cabin?
  12.      in a group changing cabin? (if with or without drain, or no matter?)
  13.      in a single changing cabin ? (if with or without drain, or no matter?)
  14.      sitting on the grid on the edge of the pool
  15.      just in the corridor or elsewhere?

You are welcome to write one or two sentences on the possibilities or in general how you do it.

And of course only answer a few options here.

3 (lawn), 4 while walking, 10, 11, 14

I also do it on other sesting options either with no pads just throught the plastic or on those big stone blocks, ypu can use as benches. 

I think it is more fun than just in the pool and less people come into comtact with it, while it feels nuaghtier.😇🤭

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I was just recently at a water park and planned on peeing in the changing room, but there was no drain in the stall 😭 it was packed too so if I left a puddle people would know it was me, or it would have ran into the other stall. 

Instead whenever I had to pee I peed wherever I was. In the pool, lazy river, on the structure. As long as I was in the water I didn't mind peeing. Don't think I peed down the slide tho.

you will find one with a drain or have the chance to do it when all is quiet! There will be so many more chance😇 

Like many other people if I'm wet or the area around me is wet then I'll just let go wherever.  That's the beauty of those locations(water park, beach, pool) that there is so much water everywhere no one would really notice a little pee being mixed in...

• Agree 1
On 8/18/2023 at 10:49 AM, firclex said:

1.  In the pool?
  2.      on a lounger? (padded beach lounger)
  3.      on a lawn in a outdoor pool?
  4.      next to the pool? (with concrete or plate floor)
  5.      on the slide
  6.      on the ladder for the slide?
  7.      on a staircase to the slide?
  8.      in the restaurant/snack bar?
  9.      in front of a locker?
  10.      in the shower?
  11.      in a toilet cabin?
  12.      in a group changing cabin? (if with or without drain, or no matter?)
  13.      in a single changing cabin ? (if with or without drain, or no matter?)
  14.      sitting on the grid on the edge of the pool
  15.      just in the corridor or elsewhere?

1) if I'm in the pool I'll just piss in my swim shorts. I do this all the time!

2) if the lounger is already wet I'll piss on it, if it's dry I'll probably go into the pool and piss in there.

3) on the lawn I'd either slip my cock out of the leg of my shorts and piss onto the grass discreetly 

4) if my shorts are wet, I'll piss myself, if they're dry I'll get into the pool and piss.

5) I've pissed myself on multiple waterslides! 

6)  I've never tried on a ladder, but I'd probably just piss myself 

7) again, if my shorts are wet and the floor is wet (which is probably is) I'll let little bursts of piss out so that it's blends in with water dripping off me. Only once have I let a full gushing piss out and that's because no one was around

😎Ive never tried in a snack bar. I'd probably just hold until I can piss elsewhere (car park, changing room etc)

9) I've let little Bursts out in front of the lickers before

10) obviously I just piss in the shower like everyone else!

11) I'll piss anywhere but the toilet!

12) there have been a few times in group changing  rooms where I've gently let a trickle onto the floor. One pool I went to at a hotel provided towels, so I covered my dick with the towel and pissed into it.

13) I'll piss literally everywhere!

14) I'll piss myself!

15) if it's quiet and no CCTV, I might be naughty and have a piss on the floor. If CCTV is around, I'll wait until I can find and alternative non-toilet place to piss!

• Like 1

1 of course, like everyone else!
3 just gently pee swimwear whilst sitting
4 whilst walking around after being in the pool - no-one knows it's pee dripping, not water!
8 depending on where the seats are - if outdoor gently onto the ground under the table is possible
10 of course, like everyone else!
11 try to avoid (and mostly succeed!)
12 depends on how wet the floor is already, don't care about the drain
13 yup, don't care about the drain
14 just pee myself sitting there

1. Piss through my shorts, every time

2. If my shorts are wet just piss myself through my shorts, if my shorts are dry either piss myself if no one’s near or get my cock through the leg of my shorts and piss on the lounger

3. Cock out the leg of my shorts and piss on the grass

4. Probably get in the pool and piss there, if no one’s near just piss my shorts

5. Can’t piss while I’m moving so hold it till I’m in the pool and piss there

6. Probably got wet shorts so just piss them, if dry shorts, maybe wait till I’m in the pool

7. Same as 6

8. Would like to think I’d piss at the counter but more likely wait till I’m somewhere a bit more discrete.  Probably sit at a table and get my cock through the leg of shorts and piss under the table

9. Just piss on the floor in front of the locker

10. Of course piss in the shower

11. Piss on the floor

12. Piss on the walls and floor, don’t give a fuck if there’s a drain or not

13. As for 12

14. Just piss my shorts

15. Would really want to piss wherever, but more likely to find somewhere people are less likely to walk through.   But if no one else there and no cameras fuck it would just go for it

• Hot 2

1. Seriously who doesnt pee in a pool?

2. I have peed in a lounger with the one with the slits

4. Concrete beside the pool. That area is always wet no matter what and at times when I'm not in the mood to jump in but I do need to pee, I usually just let go right there or if there arent as many people around then maybe push my bikini to the side.

8. I am a pro when it comes to peeing under the table in an outdoorsy snack place. So yes 

On a side note, WHY haven't I ever thought of the slide !!!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/19/2023 at 8:39 AM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

9) I've let little Bursts out in front of the lickers before

12) there have been a few times in group changing  rooms where I've gently let a trickle onto the floor. One pool I went to at a hotel provided towels, so I covered my dick with the towel and pissed into it.

13) I'll piss literally everywhere

15) if it's quiet and no CCTV, I might be naughty and have a piss on the floor. If CCTV is around, I'll wait until I can find and alternative non-toilet place to piss!

I'm always rather dumbfounded when I hear men say they're hesitant to do so around others (even solely men), but yet they don't think anything of doing so alone. While I'm certainly not a guy and don't have the benefit of being one of the guys, I did raise 3 boys and had the experience of entering the boys locker room with them on several occasions such as swimming lessons and groups such as camps and private changing rooms. 

I've told the story here many times, but over a few years I'd heard my older boys speaking about having peed in locker rooms at school and at the local pool. I was a bit apprehensive about them doing so as I really wasn't sure it was acceptable. Later when taking my little boy to pre-school swimming lessons at our local middle school, their coach (an older woman) walked through as other moms and I were helping our boys change. A mom asked the coach where the restrooms where as her boy was clearly doing the pee dance. In a loud voice for all of us to hear she replied, "the restrooms are back where you entered and down the opposite hall, but most of the older boys just pee around here, so unless you're really squeamish about being the one to encourage them, you may as well make it easy on yourselves." I was rather surprised and assumed other moms would question her advice, but no one seemed to be taken aback and over a matter of a couple of minutes every single mom encouraged or allowed her son to do so in various places.

Not long after that we'd gone to a water park with my friend from work. She had 2 little boys, so they along with my youngest son and I went into a family changing room. We were each tending to our own boys when I heard a sound and looked up to see her oldest peeing against a wall as she was undressing his brother. I wasn't certain she'd noticed, but she called him over and helped him to put his suit on. As she did she told her little boy that if he needed to go pee, now was the time to do so. In moments he did so on the floor as she waited. Having done so a few months earlier at the school I encouraged my son to do so too.

A few years later my husband had taken the boys to the men's locker room at our community pool. He mentioned that when he walked in the locker room he ran into 2 old friends from school and their sons. And while he confessed that back in school they always peed in the school locker room, as an adult it wasn't something he'd do around others, non the less, his 2 old friends didn't seem to think anything of doing so openly around each other or their boys. He told me that he was so surprised that they were so bold. I had to laugh about it, saying that I didn't see an issue with it as even all the moms know guys do so and allow the boys to do so when we're with them. He was again completely surprised that we not only knew, but encouraged our sons to do so.  I was so surprised he said, when our boys didn't hesitate to do so themselves with myself and other adults right there, but I didn't know what to say being my friends had just done so. I don't know why you're so uncomfortable about it, I said, all the boys do so and apparently enough men do so, because none of the moms see anything wrong with it.

@beachmomI've never seen people peeing in the changing rooms. I think I was in 8th grade when we had school swimming lessons - even then there was no changing room peeing either.

I simply pee in the pool. I've tried to pee on the slide but wasn't able to - the slide is fast and I want to enjoy the ride (besides, I am getting too old for the slide). There's no point in peeing on the slide - you don't feel it, it gets flushed away...

After swimming, I often visit the jacuzzi if it isn't too crowded. That's also a good place to pee. In the jacuzzi, I just make sure it is not my first pee of the day, I don't want others to see the water turning yellow.

I also follow @Maggie_555's advice and make sure my bladder is empty before I leave the water. Nevertheless, there are usually a few drops left over for the shower.

A fun pool visit I had some years ago was in a hotel pool. The pool was too small to really swim in, also too hot - almost like a jacuzzi - but it wasn't a jacuzzi either - no bubbles. Maybe triple the size of a regular jacuzzi. After one day of work, I went to the pool with a colleague of mine. We had separate hotel rooms and wanted to meet in the pool area at a given time. I was the first to arrive in the pool area - nobody else was there and I had good yellow pee in the water. My colleague had the great idea to buy a few cans of beer first. He thus arrived later but now I had a drink to fill up again. Then also some other guests entered the pool, among them three young (mid 20s, I guess) and good looking French speaking women. And what would you expect of the French? They brought two bottles of red wine and three glasses with them. (there was a sign saying "no glass in the pool area" but so what...) My colleague left (and left me another can of beer) but I stayed longer, chatting with other guests of the hotel (i.e. strangers). The French girls were sitting with only their legs in the water most of the time (is was really warm) but they also got in a few times. I am sure one of them peed when she got in. She did a waving movement with her hand after a short moment, readjusted her bikini bottoms, and then she got out again. I am wondering why she did the waving/readjusting part, is that so automatic? Isn't that an obvious sign of peeing? And there were me and about 4 others in the pool when she did that. Maybe it was the red wine? - Anyway, I also peed out my beer (I hope not noticeable for the others) and left because it was really warm and other than the three girls, there was only older folks left (and I don't speak French, also they weren't really up for a chat with others, and their Frenglish wasn't really good).

• Love 1

I’ve probably not used a pool/waterpark toilet to pee in years and I’m at the pool quite a bit. One of the benefits of my job is that I’m away at hotels for a significant chunk of time every month so I’m absolutely a self proclaimed serial pool pisser. I’ve got to write up some of the stuff I’ve done when I get some time but there’s not much better than a morning piss in the pool. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I usually will wait to go when my suit is wet when I’m coming out of the water. I’ve gotten off a slide and peed through my trunks while getting back in line to go again. I also got a little more daring and peed through my much dryer suit while waiting in line for one of those body board wave rides. 

I was walking with my sister in law, and she when out of her way to walk through the warm pool to the indoor part of the park. I happened to look down and noticed the  cloud coming from her bikini. I try not to do that because the pool is packed with people. 

• 1 month later...

I change places for both purposes that I'm less likely to be noticed, also it spreads my pee around more

I do drink more than usual at waterparks / spa to stay hydrated, put it doesn't really make me pee more than usual due to my body keeping up with said hydration. Unless I flood myself water/alcohol then there's more pee lol. Definitely a lot of fun to be free-peeing through my swimsuit where ever needed.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  1.      in the pool? regularily
  2.      on a lounger? (padded beach lounger) probably also yes, unless we don't have these at my local pool
  3.      on a lawn in a outdoor pool? yes
  4.      next to the pool? (with concrete or plate floor) yes
  5.      on the slide did that at least sometimes before
  6.      on the ladder for the slide? only when there is noone climbing up behind me, but yes
  7.      on a staircase to the slide? yes
  8.      in the restaurant/snack bar? this is in the tiled area and meant to be used in your swimwear at my local pool, so... can you guess? of course I pissed there
  9.      in front of a locker? yes
  10.      in the shower? almost always
  11.      in a toilet cabin? when I have to use the toilet for, let's say, other purposes, then maybe yes
  12.      in a group changing cabin? (if with or without drain, or no matter?) more people than you might think do that, and I'm not the exception
  13.      in a single changing cabin ? (if with or without drain, or no matter?) is there anybody answering "yes" to #12 and "no" here?
  14.      sitting on the grid on the edge of the pool why would I move from there?
  15.      just in the corridor or elsewhere? well, I don't stand there, whip out my cock and pee on the floor, but discreetly letting it run through my swimming trunks

I sometimes go to an outdoor waterpark where are 2 pools, big grass surrounding area with trees and small bushes and in the edge of the area is a building with toilets and in the other is a row of single changing cabins. Both buildings are relatively far from the pool,  so I noticed not many people use them. Some people change their clothes in more seculded areas covering themselves with a towel. I didnt see someone pee on grass except from children, but I think people definitely do that or piss commonly in the pool, because even if the place is crowded you see only few people going to toilet building. 

These rarely used facilities are an oportunity for naughty pees. I go to the toilets and add all my pee to the already wet floor. The stalls have walls with some graffiti. Sometimes i thought about writing some "notes" on wall like "piss on floor " of "piss there " And draw a pointer pointing to the floor 😆

When I change my clothes in a cabin I pee in there. I hope the smell of my pee will encourage others do so and row of changing cabins becomes a row of toilets 😝 Smelly place where everyone goes only for pissing... By the way it looks like toilet cabins already.

• Like 1
On 11/22/2023 at 9:11 AM, firclex said:

Do you change places to pee?

For example, when you are in the water, do you go to a different place?

Do you drink more then normal at waterparks or at the spa for the fun to pee more?

As I said, I pee almost everywhere, so usually no need to change places.

But yes, since it is so easy to piss anywhere, I am always well hydrated when I go swimming