Colour preference

My first ever topic here. So i wanted it to be a simple and quick one.

It is lovely to know so many people are in to pee related stuff. And so many have so many different ways they enjoy it.

So the age old question is: what colour do you prefer, transparant pee or yellow pee? And why? Or you don't care. Thats fine too😊

Personally i love yellow pee because it is stronger and has more to it. But if i drink it, i'll like transparant pee more. It could become a bit much for me 😅

• Like 3

I like seeing yellow streams and puddles, but I wouldn't want actresses to make it dehydrate themselves, so clear is fine too.

Except when underwater, then it needs to be dark so I can see the contamination clearly.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Foobar said:

I like seeing yellow streams and puddles, but I wouldn't want actresses to make it dehydrate themselves, so clear is fine too.

Except when underwater, then it needs to be dark so I can see the contamination clearly.

I totally agree on the dehydration part. Would be horrific. Wouldn't want anyone to do that!!!

Yellow is great especially when peeing in naughty places, but volume is also impressive so i would say just a little, but noticable tint is perfect.

For drinking it clear ist better, so i can swallow more, but i would not turn darker colours😇.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, plas said:

My first ever topic here. So i wanted it to be a simple and quick one.

It is lovely to know so many people are in to pee related stuff. And so many have so many different ways they enjoy it.

So the age old question is: what colour do you prefer, transparant pee or yellow pee? And why? Or you don't care. Thats fine too😊

Personally i love yellow pee because it is stronger and has more to it. But if i drink it, i'll like transparant pee more. It could become a bit much for me 😅

depends. If im drinking pee than I prefer it to be as clear as possible. If im not drinking but receiving a golden shower darker pee is ok. As much as I like the idea of dark pee making stains for naughty peeing, Clear pee seems to be more ideal for naughty peeing since it doesn't leave as strong of an ammonia smell. 

Very much depends on the situation.   For drinking, definitely fairly close to clear is best. I love to see darker pee, but most sightings are when girls have been out drinking and therefore would tend to be lighter coloured.

I think that on balance, a middle ground of a light straw colour is the best.