Peeing While Driving

Another story is about my wife's female cousin. One time at a family get together she related an anecdote from a few years prior, when she had been pregnant with her daughter (who was maybe 5 at the time she told the story).

She was on her way to an ultrasound, so had an extremely full bladder. However there was construction, and related traffic. As she got more and more desperate, she debated trying to pee in her Dunkin Donuts cup.

But eventually she got through the traffic and got to the ultrasound office. But the appointment was a little delayed, and she told the receptionist she couldn't wait. They allowed her to pee, but told her to only pee a little bit, because she still needed a full bladder.

She said she managed to only let a little out, but that it was one of the hardest things she's ever had to do!

• Like 3

I don’t exactly do this. Not while I’m actively driving at least.  I’m still working my way up. But I do sometimes pull over in a parking lot. Sometimes I’ll get out and pee on the ground. Sometimes I’ll just pee in a cup or a bottle. Just depends on what I’m feeling. One time I accidentally peed on my steering wheel while I was trying to pee in a cup

• Like 2

I've never done this as it's too dangerous. It doesn't matter how safe you think you are, it's still not a good idea in my opinion. That said, I do have a fantasy of going on a non-stop drive somewhere while wearing some tight trousers and just pissing myself while driving. I would cover my seat in puppy pads and towels and put some in the footwell too. 

I've pissed in bottles and paper cups while pulled over or at parking lots. Once K and I went to the circus and I needed to pee. I sat in the parking lot in my vehicle and peed into the cup while K watched me. I enjoyed watching the people around me while I peed. I then carried the cup full of pee into the circus and threw it in the bin.

I wouldn't pee while the vehicle is moving due to the safety concerns.

• Like 2

I generally would pee whilst stopped and in which case I either pee next to the car, or if people are around then I would pee in a cup or bottle in the car and then dump it out.

However, there have been a few situations where I've peed whilst actually driving.   The first time was whilst stopped in traffic on a motorway due to an accident, so I wasn't moving, but was still in the driver seat on the carriageway.  I was absolutely bursting to pee and there was no way I was making it to the end of the hold up and then to the next services, which would no doubt be very busy.  I couldn't get out and leave the car to go and pee at the side of the road because there was a risk that traffic might move again.  So I peed in a travel mug whilst sat in the traffic.   I then put the cup back in the holder and was much relieved and more able to comfortably wait for the traffic to move again.

After that, I was driving a long way overnight and really needed to pee.  There was nothing else on the road, so I engaged cruise control, undid my fly and pulled out my dick, then I lifted my bum off the seat and positioned a cup below me.   The reason for lifting my bum was to allow me to point my dick downwards into the cup rather than upwards over the edge of the cup.   I peed and peed and totally filled the cup to the point it overflowed slightly!  I carefully put it back in the cup holder, but I spilled a bit on the seat, my trousers and the console, so it wasn't the most successful event.

The next time, I did something very similar, but this time I kept one finger inside the cup, to a point about an inch below the top.   That way, when I felt my finger getting warm and wet, I knew it was time to stop.  I clenched off the flow (which wasn't the easiest thing).   I then opened the window, held the mug vertically out of the window and then turned my wrist towards the back of the car so that the pee was tipped out and blown away by the passing air.  I pulled the mug back in and finished my pee, half filling the mug again.  I was seriously desperate.

I've done it a few times with takeaway cups, travel mugs and large mouthed bottles, but I still prefer to stop if I possibly can.

• Like 3
Guest Wetling

I onced soaked my driver's seat and sprayed to backseats on another occasion, but never tried to piss in a container inside the car. I also agree that doing it while driving would be too dangerous for me, even if just for the hornyness which keeps my attention away from the road. I have a fantasy of drinking a guy's piss while he's driving but don't think I would really do it for the same reason … and because I have no real experience with it.

I have never been able to pee while driving. In fact even if my bladder is screaming in pain, pee rarely feels like it is going to come out until I am almost home. I have had to hold myself to keep from wetting my pants on the road to my house , but nothing actually came out until I got out of the car and then it came gushing out.

In fact one time, on a long drive, everything from my bulging, distended bladder to the tip of my penis throbbed in agony. It had hurt for a couple of hours. As we rolled into our town I told my then wife how badly I needed to pee and how much it hurt. I told her I could not take the pain anymore and was thinking of letting some out. Ok, I wanted her to know how desperate I was. She said go ahead if you want to wet your pants. I tried I really tried, not just for the fun of wetting my pants, which at that point I had not done, but to relieve some of the pain . No matter how badly I needed to pee, or how much it hurt, I could not let out a single drop.

To this day I have not peed in the car while driving.  I have come very close, with pressure right at my pee hole, but not through it.Perhaps if I feel that urgent it's going to come out sensation, I should not hold myself and see what happens . I will have to be in a situation where I can get inside without anybody noticing my wet pants.

• Hug 3

i have peed in bottles for years  on road trips . there has been a couple times when i thought my  passenger was asleep but after the fact found out they werent . if on my way home i will just pee my pants .

I’ve used takeaway cups and bottles many times.

Once I found myself stuck in a huge traffic jam and frantically looking for something regretting that I’d thrown the cup out from the huge coffee I drank a couple of hours earlier when I stopped for fuel.

I ended up leaking a little into my shorts which made it bearable to hold on a bit longer until the traffic cleared and I managed to pull over in a lay-by. I let more out in my shorts accidentally as I stepped out the car followed by a very relieving pee onto the side of the road. Normally I try to be discreet but I was past caring if anyone saw me!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

A few years ago I sometimes had to go on car trips on my own, that would be around 600 km, so about two 7 hr drives.

Sometimes on those trips (at least on the way home) I would put a plastic bag on the seat and two big folded towels on top.
I put on black leggins that hid the wetness a little and drink a lot of coke and water.

Then I would play little games with myself to keep the drive interesting like peeing a little spurt at every highway exit or everytime a red car passed me.
I would only pee little amounts, so that I was constantly wet but not soaking into the seat.

When I became desperate to pee a bigger amount and it became harder to stop the flow, I would drive to a rest stop.
Here they often have metal picnic benches at reststops, that i would sit at, seemingly engrossed in the food I would snack or my phone, while peeing through my leggins and the bench into the grass and dirt below.

While I am glad that I do not have to drive that far anymore sometimes I miss those trips.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I myself never peed in a moving car. But I heard about some genius lad who went the full mile.

He drilled a hole in the sheet metal of the floor and passed a tube through it. The tube ended with a little funnel between his legs. So every time he needed to pee, he just pissed down the tube directly on the street beneath him.

That's a genius invention if you ask me and every car should come equipped with it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Overlord said:

I myself never peed in a moving car. But I heard about some genius lad who went the full mile.

He drilled a hole in the sheet metal of the floor and passed a tube through it. The tube ended with a little funnel between his legs. So every time he needed to pee, he just pissed down the tube directly on the street beneath him.

That's a genius invention if you ask me and every car should come equipped with it.

This is quite common in some older small aircraft. Google “relief tube”

I’ve only had the pleasure of using one once and sadly never seen anyone else other than a male friend 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, walanuk said:

This is quite common in some older small aircraft. Google “relief tube”

I’ve only had the pleasure of using one once and sadly never seen anyone else other than a male friend 

My gf and I use to have that set-up in one of my old cars about 50 years ago

• Love 1

Not too long ago my partner and I were on our way home from a concert, I was driving because he had so much to drink. He couldn't hold it and literally pinched his dick to try to stop it but it was just leaking out. He eventually moved his fingers and pee sprayed all over his face and chest, and then he aimed it on me. I was wearing a low cut dress so it landed perfectly in my cleavage and I had a little puddle there. 

As for myself, as long as I have something in my car that I can put on my seat, I will slowly pee myself in my car on my last trip home of the day every single day. I just love the feeling of letting out little squirts, trying to test how far I can push my bladder. I also love that feeling of when you can longer hold it and the squirts start turning into gushes. No matter how hard you're squeezing, no matter how tight you clench your peehole, it just won't stop coming out 😍😍😍

Edited by clovep1369
Typo
  • Hot 2
On 7/28/2023 at 3:30 PM, Overlord said:

Being an ex auto detail tech, I'd be upset if pee got on my paint from the driver Infront of me 😅 It would work great with a gas tank style container that could hold it with a drain plug. Like an RV.