Pissing in urinals

Totally get it, the thrill of sliding out my cock, pulling back my foreskin and revealing my pissing head for all to see. If it turns another guy on, no worries. And as for the walk up to the urinal smell, this just makes it relative to what's next.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
23 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

As a woman i get really turned on by men pissing in a urinal 

As a man I get same way watching women trying to do what comes naturally for me.

• Hot 1
7 hours ago, Loller said:

What do you like about it especially?

not something you normally see as a woman not really in the men’s restroom. also love the stream the taking it out the pants and the shaking after

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 2/3/2024 at 3:28 PM, pisszzz said:

not something you normally see as a woman not really in the men’s restroom. also love the stream the taking it out the pants and the shaking after

So you think the urinal itself is an interesting object? Female urinals used to be a thing, did you know that? Anyhow, urinals are a great invention and the reason why there's no lines to men's rooms, haha.

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, pisszzz said:

I think men pissing in them is hotter 

Okay, that's cool to hear. Urinals are awesome and probably seem interesting to a woman who's not used to them 🙂

This one time me and my GF passed along a unisex restroom's urinal section at the mall. I saw my girlfriend look at the urinals and giggle a little bit, seeming embarrassed. She told me that it must be awkward to pee in those things as a guy, lol

On 2/5/2024 at 4:03 AM, Loller said:

Okay, that's cool to hear. Urinals are awesome and probably seem interesting to a woman who's not used to them 🙂

This one time me and my GF passed along a unisex restroom's urinal section at the mall. I saw my girlfriend look at the urinals and giggle a little bit, seeming embarrassed. She told me that it must be awkward to pee in those things as a guy, lol

You should have pissed in it for her

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, pisszzz said:

I wish there was more public urinals 

I thought I remember seeing some public urinals in a trip to London, but maybe it was in France somewhere.  Not sure if they are common in the UK. but they aren't common at all in the USA.  The ones I rremember were right on the street and had basically a metal wall to piss against with a drain at the bottom with metal privacy shielding around them. I'd be shocked if some women didn't use them too.  From the stains it looked like aiming was not most user's strong point.

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I thought I remember seeing some public urinals in a trip to London, but maybe it was in France somewhere.  Not sure if they are common in the UK. but they aren't common at all in the USA.  The ones I rremember were right on the street and had basically a metal wall to piss against with a drain at the bottom with metal privacy shielding around them. I'd be shocked if some women didn't use them too.  From the stains it looked like aiming was not most user's strong point.

Id love to find a urinal to piss in

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I thought I remember seeing some public urinals in a trip to London, but maybe it was in France somewhere.  Not sure if they are common in the UK. but they aren't common at all in the USA.  The ones I rremember were right on the street and had basically a metal wall to piss against with a drain at the bottom with metal privacy shielding around them. I'd be shocked if some women didn't use them too. 

There are some in London, especially ones which fold away or drop into the ground during the daytime, then open up at night time to be pissed in by pub-goers on their way home. They’re relatively recent (in the last 10, 20 years?) as a response to the amount of urine being sprayed around against walls at night time.

France has quite a few more old-fashioned ones which are just, like, there, with some combination of privacy screen, drain, and actual urinal.

From the stains it looked like aiming was not most user's strong point.

If you think I’m going to aim carefully at an outdoor urinal, you’re mistaken 🙃

• Like 1
  • Love 1