Nonchalant pee. What is the opinion of women regarding seeing men peeing while talking to them?

1 hour ago, Carpetpisser said:

I'm not Takashi, but I've a couple memorable experiences along that line.

In the parking lot of a bar, I went outside to smoke, figured I'd piss while I was out there. I light up, pull it out and just as soon as I started pissing a woman several years older than me, walks towards me asking if she can borrow my lighter. She gets close and says "I didn't realize you were peeing! When you finish can I borrow your lighter?" I take the cig out my mouth hand it to her with my other hand still on my cock and tell her "here light it off this". This whole ordeal went down as casual as you'd imagine. She hands the cig back to me, I put things away & she says "you sure had to go! That's a river flowing!" 

Another time I was at a party at a private home, lots of alcohol flowing. I was feeling bold so I went over to where some women were sitting & talking and started pissing on the tree right next to them. They didn't say anything, but 2 of them had their eyes glued to my cock & stream. 

I purposely pissed behind a store where there was streetwalker type woman sitting. Acted like she wasn't even sitting there, unzipped pissed on the wall, as I finish up I tell her "oh my god, I didn't know you were there!" She said "It's ok, I piss back here all the time myself, there's no cameras back here"

Love that last part 

• Agree 2
On 3/10/2024 at 9:28 PM, Carpetpisser said:

I'm not Takashi, but I've a couple memorable experiences along that line.

In the parking lot of a bar, I went outside to smoke, figured I'd piss while I was out there. I light up, pull it out and just as soon as I started pissing a woman several years older than me, walks towards me asking if she can borrow my lighter. She gets close and says "I didn't realize you were peeing! When you finish can I borrow your lighter?" I take the cig out my mouth hand it to her with my other hand still on my cock and tell her "here light it off this". This whole ordeal went down as casual as you'd imagine. She hands the cig back to me, I put things away & she says "you sure had to go! That's a river flowing!" 

Another time I was at a party at a private home, lots of alcohol flowing. I was feeling bold so I went over to where some women were sitting & talking and started pissing on the tree right next to them. They didn't say anything, but 2 of them had their eyes glued to my cock & stream. 

I purposely pissed behind a store where there was streetwalker type woman sitting. Acted like she wasn't even sitting there, unzipped pissed on the wall, as I finish up I tell her "oh my god, I didn't know you were there!" She said "It's ok, I piss back here all the time myself, there's no cameras back here"

These are all awesome. I’ve always had the boldness to pee anywhere when alcohol kicks in, but not too many opportunities like yours. Only time I really recall is taking a huge bursting piss outside of my apartment while the bathroom was in use, and a woman walking by on the street saw me standing there, dick in hand and all and giggled at me but went on her way. 

I’ve had plenty of conversations with women who tell me about their outdoor pissing experiences, and how guys would be surprised how often girls piss outside bars, clubs, etc. but have yet to see that yet.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:51 AM, Vassal said:

I feel I tend to overthink situations and am a little more prudish about peeing than I should be because it's a fetish. I don't mind being seen and would love to pee freely for a woman but I'm more worried about offending someone else than I am about the embarrassment of being seen. In fact I've probably missed some mutual peeing opportunities because I also don't want to be seen as a creep if a lady friend goes to pee like while hiking.

SAME! I go to the extreme to be away when a friend does this. There have been literally probably a hundred times where the person I was with would have just pissed next to me but I left to “give privacy.” 

9 hours ago, InsertName said:

I’d love it if I caught someone pissing and they seemed to welcome it or if I stuck around when they casually pissed near me. I would also love pissing in front of someone if they seemed interested, curious, or completely comfortable telling me something like just piss here or I’ll cover you etc. Unfortunately even when these situations have arisen, I have always avoided it out of embarrassment or fear of them suspecting I was too into it. I have been caught twice now and hated it both times. One was an ex who was like “…so, uh, is this what you …like ?” and another where the guy saw nothing other than me coming out of a squat and fixing my pants while across the otherwise empty lot he had just pulled into. He laughed and shook his head. I left 😅 I was kinda caught another time too. I pissed on this rural parking lot and wanted to see how far my stream ran. It was super dry out and my pool went really far. Then this guy shows up and keeps looking at it and trying to talk to me about random stuff. He kept moving closer to me the whole time too and was continuing to watch my puddle.I think he was into it, but it freaked me the fuck out since he kept getting too close and  the place was so secluded

It's not any easier as a guy who's into it, knowing how much interest to show in women friends/potential dates peeing. For a woman it's always helpful when she laughs/smiles because then that communicates that she isn't creeped out.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 3/13/2024 at 3:47 PM, InsertName said:

SAME! I go to the extreme to be away when a friend does this. There have been literally probably a hundred times where the person I was with would have just pissed next to me but I left to “give privacy.” 

It's definitely a fear of being the one to initiate and having it go poorly.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 11:39 PM, vanessa9 said:

I enjoy talking with men while they pee, and I love when they have enough courage to talk to me when I am peeing. This is much more liberating than when everybody just minds their own business, or even worse, silently voyeurs other people without a word.

Men seem not to be accustomed to chatting while peeing, at least less than women.

Sometimes, when entering the urinal room at the Roskilde Festival, I found a girl peeing in the urinal. A couple of times we had a small chat. I suspect that at least once or twice it must have been you, Vanessa! Looking forward to see you again!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm ashamed of peeing even in front of other girls, it's happened to me a few times and I've always felt a certain embarrassment as I'm quite shy. I don't think could do it in front of a guy. Obviously i'm talking about voluntary peeing, because as far as accidents are concerned, unfortunately I've had some in front of boys and i think you can imagine the embarrassment i felt 😄

12 hours ago, igelkott said:

Sometimes, when entering the urinal room at the Roskilde Festival, I found a girl peeing in the urinal. A couple of times we had a small chat. I suspect that at least once or twice it must have been you, Vanessa! Looking forward to see you again!

Mmmh, that's possible. When I use the urinals, I love when guys talk to me. If we ever meet, which none of us will ever know for sure, don't hesitate to chat a bit while you are doing your business :-)

Edited by vanessa9
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Mmmh, that's possible. When I use the urinals, I love when guys talk to me. If we ever meet, which none of us will ever know for sure, don't hesitate to chat a bit while you are doing your business :-)

I would use a conversation with @vanessa9 peeing next to me as an excuse to break my tradition of not conversing while peeing at a urinal. LOL

• Agree 2
On 2/2/2024 at 10:34 AM, pisszzz said:

if you noticed would you let her have a better look

I was drunkenly spraying a tree in my city a few weeks ago when I noticed a woman walking her dog coming up behind me. I turned to give her a better view, and felt myself start to harden. Her eyes were glued to me as I let out a torrential stream of pee. She even crossed the street to see better. I got so turned on. I was almost hard as she walked by.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience has always been women are more comfortable peeing in front of a guy than men are.  I had the most awkward experience about 15 or so years back when a good friend from work had been dating this woman for about 3 years.  Obviously she knew me fairly well.  A whole bunch of us went back to their house and I was just being nosey checking out their house and I’m in the bedroom walk-in closet and she comes in and we talk for a second.  I’m just overall seeing the whole design of the closet etc and assume she just left and went back to the living room but then she starts talking again and I hear her clearly pissing.   Turn around to exit the closet and there she is casually talking to me, bathroom door open, she’s in clear view just pissing away like it’s nothing.  I moved out of her view and finished the conversation and left the room.  I was mostly worried that she might see I was going to get a massive hard on, which I did but it was after I walked out lol.  Just was amazed how casual she was about the whole thing, I was more nervous than her 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, JDAMS79 said:

… but then she starts talking again and I hear her clearly pissing.   Turn around to exit the closet and there she is casually talking to me, bathroom door open, she’s in clear view just pissing away like it’s nothing.

Sounds like she wanted you to see, since she isolated you in her house and pissed directly in front of the only door out of the room you were standing in. And sounds like you wanted to see, since you stepped right out after hearing her loud stream 😂

On 4/16/2024 at 10:00 AM, JDAMS79 said:

My experience has always been women are more comfortable peeing in front of a guy than men are.  I had the most awkward experience about 15 or so years back when a good friend from work had been dating this woman for about 3 years.  Obviously she knew me fairly well.  A whole bunch of us went back to their house and I was just being nosey checking out their house and I’m in the bedroom walk-in closet and she comes in and we talk for a second.  I’m just overall seeing the whole design of the closet etc and assume she just left and went back to the living room but then she starts talking again and I hear her clearly pissing.   Turn around to exit the closet and there she is casually talking to me, bathroom door open, she’s in clear view just pissing away like it’s nothing.  I moved out of her view and finished the conversation and left the room.  I was mostly worried that she might see I was going to get a massive hard on, which I did but it was after I walked out lol.  Just was amazed how casual she was about the whole thing, I was more nervous than her 

Wow this is great. Did you see anything or just hear it?

On 4/17/2024 at 3:40 PM, murshymaze said:

Wow this is great. Did you see anything or just hear it?

All I could see was her legs being 99% exposed, her shirt was too long for me to see anything else and I left before she wiped as I wasn’t exactly sure she wanted me to stand there and watch that  😃.  They’re now a married couple and I recently had dinner with her as we both happened to be on business in the same city.  First time I had seen her since 2010, she was still cute at age 43.  She seemed to have matured quite a bit, she was very fond of beer back in those days and she had 1 drink of wine at dinner 

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, JDAMS79 said:

They’re now a married couple and I recently had dinner with her as we both happened to be on business in the same city. 

You didn’t casually mention that time she pissed in front of you all those years ago?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, longbastard said:

You didn’t casually mention that time she pissed in front of you all those years ago?

That piss never left that room.  I didn’t even tell my close friend who was my roommate at the time and knew her and her boyfriend as well as I did that it happened 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, JDAMS79 said:

All I could see was her legs being 99% exposed, her shirt was too long for me to see anything else and I left before she wiped as I wasn’t exactly sure she wanted me to stand there and watch that  😃.  They’re now a married couple and I recently had dinner with her as we both happened to be on business in the same city.  First time I had seen her since 2010, she was still cute at age 43.  She seemed to have matured quite a bit, she was very fond of beer back in those days and she had 1 drink of wine at dinner 

That's awesome. Do you remember how long or loud her piss was? 

1 hour ago, murshymaze said:

That's awesome. Do you remember how long or loud her piss was? 

It wasn’t anymore than 30-45 seconds but it was powerful and loud which is why I’m sure I could hear it from deep in that walk-in closet initially 😃 . She had been drinking plenty that day and wasn’t fully sober which I’m sure contributed somewhat to her doing what she did.  That said she knew what she was doing.  She wasn’t drunk enough to not know

• Hot 1