Men's butt

13 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

DELETE_THIS_IMAGE.jpgFinally got a minute to take a halfway decent photo. Enjoy 🙂

What I see when Oysterman runs in front of me when we play Fall Guys: 

received_2599479223528044.thumb.jpeg.84dfb9f4bfa71b386062ad93f4f7ddd8.jpeg

I loooove your booty 😫

• Love 1

Did not want to do this right now, because it is a bit messy, i usually shave, but im lazy, but here we go! Never tought woman (or man) paid attention to male butt size, always tought that was a male thing lol. Anyway, my mom tells me i am flat butted, i will let you be the judges of that! Maybe that some more later!20230707_114224.thumb.jpg.bc8ea65c76e4e55ad7bb206383d4627d.jpg

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

You guys inspire me so much. I wanna post my own butt pics buy im too scared lol.

That would certainly be an awesome sight! But take your time, we know you are a reserved girl.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

That would certainly be an awesome sight! But take your time, we know you are a reserved girl.

I am basically only worried about the background of my pictures being identified 🫣

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I am basically only worried about the background of my pictures being identified 🫣

A tip then, put a blanket or something in the place you want to take the picture to act as backdrop! You can also blur the background with the phone picture editor 

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...