Men's butt

Just for the sake of making sure these pics are what everyone wants to see, does it matter if our cocks are in these pics too? And pics of our butts while peeing, are they also welcome? I hope the answer to both is yes 👀 

• Like 1

I would post a pic of my butt, however I would need a wide angle lens on my camera to fit it all in.  Plus, taking it myself....  unless anyone want to volunteer th o photograph my arse....

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I would post a pic of my butt, however I would need a wide angle lens on my camera to fit it all in.  Plus, taking it myself....  unless anyone want to volunteer th o photograph my arse....

I just propped my phone on a stand, flipped camera towards me and then used the photo timer. Took the 10 seconds to get myself into frame, took a bunch of photos and picked the ones that turned out best

1 hour ago, Maclir said:

Florida man did you just casually scroll past my post that said "I wish for a man with a big ass booty?" Lol.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I'll bow out of this thread.  I suffer from a condition known as "Noassatall".

If you’re not comfortable that’s ok! But to anyone seeing this thread, any and all butts are welcome! Big or small, any shape, color or size it does not matter, feel free to share!!

13 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

Just for the sake of making sure these pics are what everyone wants to see, does it matter if our cocks are in these pics too? And pics of our butts while peeing, are they also welcome? I hope the answer to both is yes 👀 

It's ok to show your dick in the pictures. Or pictures when you pee. We want to see everything!

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

In the morning, when I went to take out the trash, I found these panties on the dumpster. I looked carefully so that no one saw me, I put them in my pocket and now I tried them on. Am I fine?

Screenshot_20230513-110513_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-110522_Gallery.jpg

• Love 2
  • Hot 1