Ultimate Hotel Poll

Ultimate Hotel Poll  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Where have you pissed when staying in a hotel room?

• Carpet
    • Curtains
    • Bathroom floor
    • Bathtub or shower
    • Closet
    • On bed
    • Under bed
    • Behind bed
    • On couch
    • Under couch
    • Behind couch
    • Corners
    • In drawers
    • Sink
    • Walls
    • On tables
    • On the desk
    • Behind the TV furniture
    • In the mini-fridge
    • On the chairs
    • Garbage cans
    • Nightstand
    • Mirror
    • On doors
    • Balcony
  2. 2. Do you clean up your piss?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hopefully one day my contribution won't be as boring as it was lol. Last year I managed to have some alone time in a hotel and peed a few times in the little trashcan under the sink. Lots of paper towels were there to absorb the mess, but I couldn't fathom leaving it there for the maids to clean up so I dumped whatever remained in the sink.

I had a similar experience with limited alone time in the room. I peed a little in the closet and then cleaned it up with paper towels and alcohol wipes. Not exactly epic fun but better than nothing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

An interesting survey ... I've used every listed spot except behind the tv, in the mini fridge and in the bin.  I've also peed on & out of windows, in the hallway, in the lift, in the car park, in the pool, in the gym, in the lobby, in the restaurant, and in the bar ... so, yeah, everywhere except those three.  🤟

Wow, did you ever have an issue where someone found pee in the room?

2 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

i don't know what it was, but there was wet carpet in the room i stayed at in las vegas one time. 😲 i think it was at the sahara. i was actually really disappointed at the general cleanliness and accommodation of a big name strip hotel like that. found what looked like blood on the curtains and crumbs in one of the beds. plus i felt like the whole place was kinda blah. i've been to motel 6's that felt 5-star in comparison. lol. 

5 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

An interesting survey ... I've used every listed spot except behind the tv, in the mini fridge and in the bin.  I've also peed on & out of windows, in the hallway, in the lift, in the car park, in the pool, in the gym, in the lobby, in the restaurant, and in the bar ... so, yeah, everywhere except those three.  🤟

i wasn't going to elaborate, but i was kinda surprised the survey only included 'in-room accommodations.' 😂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

If anyone found pee in my room, they never said anything. I try not to leave obvious traces behind.  I've found plenty of stains (work travel isn't always glamorous) but never an actual puddle.  

18 hours ago, puddyls said:

i don't know what it was, but there was wet carpet in the room i stayed at in las vegas one time. 😲 i think it was at the sahara. i was actually really disappointed at the general cleanliness and accommodation of a big name strip hotel like that. found what looked like blood on the curtains and crumbs in one of the beds. plus i felt like the whole place was kinda blah. i've been to motel 6's that felt 5-star in comparison. lol. 

i wasn't going to elaborate, but i was kinda surprised the survey only included 'in-room accommodations.' 😂 

I hear that ... some "luxury hotels" can be less than one expects.

I like to think we both share a taste for adventure in a hotel.  So much more to explore than your room.  😎

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

If carpeted room, just pull the couch or armchair away from the wall,  can squat down there and when you are done just push the couch or chair back over the damp patch.  No maid is going to pull furniture away from walls when they clean.  And the patch will be mostly dry by morning anyway.  I’ve been known to leave a couch pulled away from the wall my entire stay to use (many pees) before putting back in place before check out.  

If no carpet, can take one of the couch cushions, unzip it and carefully pee into the cushion, then zip back up and set back in place.  

If you are careful there is no danger.  

Good luck and keep us posted!!  Kisses!

awesome! theres a pull out couch and were thinking maybe we could have pee fun on there then fold it up, any other precautions you suggest we take with that?

Pretty sure you can no longer get away with it but at last place I was at said there would be an extra charge if a child wet the bed.. how about an adult 😂😂😂😂 I used to work in various locations and they would put us up in hotels I would often wet the bed felt damn good

• Like 1
3 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

awesome! theres a pull out couch and were thinking maybe we could have pee fun on there then fold it up, any other precautions you suggest we take with that?

Be careful peeing on the pullout bed that it doesn’t leak through onto the floor and is obvious after folding up the couch.  But that’s an awesome idea I haven’t thought of!  

Fuck, I’m getting horny just thinking about it.  Happy wetting!!

• Hot 1

Oh, another thing I just of.   Be careful with the pull out bed.  After you fold it up your pee won’t dry very much.  And when the maid opens the couch up to change the sheets it will still be very wet.   Maybe could dribble a little bit.   But if you want to fully empty your bladder, I’d recommend peeing on the carpet in an obscure spot.   

12 minutes ago, zorba3189 said:

Be careful peeing on the pullout bed that it doesn’t leak through onto the floor and is obvious after folding up the couch.  But that’s an awesome idea I haven’t thought of!  

Fuck, I’m getting horny just thinking about it.  Happy wetting!!

• Hot 1

moving the couch over to cover the spot should work providing you don't get that yucky piss smell.

I wouldn't particularly like to Stay in a room where someone has pissed in bed or all over the carpet so for that reason I only ever use tiled floors or the spa (I usually look for a spa suite) as very easy to clean up and i dont need to worry about subjecting anyone to anything they don't wish to be subjected to. I'm just a nice guy like that. 😊

• Love 4

I stay in hotels quite often and first thing I do when I checked in is using the sink. There is always a a great desperation after a long drive, so I enter the room and go straight to the bathroom in order to "baptize" the room 🙂. Standing there, releasing without using my hands, watching it flow in the mirror makes me relax and get ready for more hotel pee adventures.

There are so many naughty places to pee in a hotel.

There are many tips from our peefriends for peeing inside the room. If you like to pee outside the room, watch out for cameras!
I love to have quick pees in the elevator, the parking garage or even in the hotel hallway. Once i found a cupboard with a drawer in the hallway, waited until the automatic lights turned off, opened the drawer and had a quick pee inside. The next morning when i went to breakfast, I took a look into the drawer. A hardly visible stain was still there, but unvisible for someone who doesn't know what happened here the night before. It is a horny naughty feeling when people come across as I had a look into the drawer ....

Also, sometimes there are big plant pots in hotel hallways where you can have a pee, protected by the plant itself.

Have fun and let us know where and how you made it 🙂

• Love 2

For something naughty yet totally hidden use any and all containers such as glasses, kettles, mugs, decorative vases, ice containers.

Additionally any towels you use or maybe designate some just for piss.

You can also spray ant surface in the bathroom without fear fpr anything beyond you might get a charge but I still hope you try the pull out Couch. it is a lovely idea. 

• Like 2