Men, What's on your mind as you piss?

2 hours ago, LuvrPiss said:

There's a ton of male pissmarking/pisstrashing videos out there, and I can't help but think, What is going through your mind as you piss in naughty places? (hotel, elevator, room, carpet).

Honesty?  I am thinking., "Come on . . . . Faster . . .  Hope I don't get caught. . . . Bladder still not empty . . . Keep going . . . Faster  . . .   Wow, that puddle is becoming huge  . . . Hope I empty soon!"  And so on until I am finished.

2 hours ago, LuvrPiss said:

And also, how come you do not speak /moan in your videos? I think it would really be a turn on if you talked about what you want to piss on /how much of a mess youre going to make.

Most guys aren't big fans of talking while peeing.  I am honestly trying to not be noticed, keep my stream off of my shoes, and keep track of where the rapidly expanding puddle and streams are flowing.

TBH, if it is a private place with little to no chance of being caught.  Then I might sigh and think how naughty I am being.  I may also direct my stream onto interesting objects. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I focus on the feeling of my bladder emptying, which somehow doesn't feel the same in the bathroom 😅

Sometimes I wonder what other people would think if they saw me

Most of the time, K would be watching me and then I think about how lucky I am to have my wife watching me pee somewhere naughty

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, D-K said:

I focus on the feeling of my bladder emptying, which somehow doesn't feel the same in the bathroom 😅

Sometimes I wonder what other people would think if they saw me.

That's about right for me, emptying my bladder and feeling relieved. Whether I'm doing it inside, in a "proper" place or out in the open (which is most of the time) I focus on the job at hand. And if I'm doing it outside out of necessity, I don't think of it as naughty, but necessary. That word "naughty" is overused.

• Like 4

I feel relief but also I'm fearful that I might feel a kidney stone or something passing through my urethra, especially when the urine is really flowing fast. It has never happened to me before but I heard stories from other people who had the unfortunate experience.

• 6 months later...
9 minutes ago, Desolator said:

A video of a guy talking while pissing would be super hot!

I've never filmed myself, but I do find it very enjoyable to talk while pissing on something. About how good it feels, sometimes I'll "encourage" my cock to piss a lot and make a mess.

If I'm pissing on a tree, I'll sometimes insult it or threaten it before unleashing my stream, then continue to gloat as I soak it with my cock. Then of course, I'll sometimes get excited and finish off by emptying my balls onto it!

When’s the last time u pissed on a tree

@LuvrPiss  I would love to be more vocal while pissing but I don't want to make it easier for people to identify me. Its really hard honestly, I am loud during sex and I am pissing in public without filming  I'm make some noise. I would love to narrate things, it would be super fun.

As for what I'm thinking it depends on the situation. When I'm desperate and in a hurry I am really just trying to find a spot to pull my cock out as fast as I can. These are some of the funnest and riskiest piss's I've taken because they are the most public and I have been caught several times but that is all part of the fun. If I have someplace I'm less likely to be interrupted my thoughts are split between the fun and satisfaction of making a big mess and leaving a mark and choosing where to aim. When I piss in public I always wish I could have pissed more I love leaving the biggest puddle I can or seeing my piss run down the stairs or a wall. 

• Hot 1

I think lots of guys just aren't audible for different reasons. To be less recognizable or as silent as possible depending on the surroundings. Some just don't moan at all no matter how desperate they are when they finally get to piss. So in their naughty videos they are not audible because it does not come natural to them. And if it sounds unnatural and forced it can downgrade the vid. I hate my recorded voice, maybe whispering is ok so unless i really want to do that i am more on the non talking side aswell. I did catch myself accientally doing some heavy breathing or an audible moan after a relieving piss on video though. 

But i agree that it can be really hot if done in the right way! At least in girls videos. Some overdo it and it sounds forced. But others have a talent for commenting or moaning. There are some vids of girls pissing in hotel rooms or basements who let out a silent 'fuck yeah' after their stream ends. So hot! 

On 3/24/2023 at 12:32 AM, LuvrPiss said:

What is going through your mind as you piss in naughty places?

Best case is that all the things crossing my mind happen before i actually piss. It mostly happens during the process of finding a place...is it possible...can anyone see me...are there cameras...etc.. While actually pissing my mind is usually clear for the most part. I am in the moment and collect the impressions. Seeing my piss splashing around, the sound it makes when it hits something and possibly trying to get it on camera as good as i can. All while my senses are somewhat alert to any sound to not overhear someone approaching. Maybe if the risk is there i think to myself 'hopefully no one is coming'. Probably followed by a little hint of joy as i see the puddle growing.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2

What is going through your mind as you piss in naughty places? (hotel, elevator, room, carpet).

And also, how come you do not speak /moan in your videos?

The 2 questions are sometimes a bit connected to each other. In a naughty pissing situation like a park,  staircase, parking garages, public places etc. I remain silent to hear if anybody is coming. In one hand I am thinking about avoiding getting caught, but on the other hand also thinking about things like "what to hit next" or "Oh...Jesus... It's more than I thought it will be...".

A hotel room pissing is more relaxed, because I have more time to cover up the destruction I made. I usually move the furniture, piss underneath, push the furniture back and it will be dry / unnoticable by the time I am leaving. In this case it is a lot easier to enjoy what I am doing. In terms of speaking I don't really like how my voice sounds recorded. I may sigh audibly at the end or say "that was good" but nothing drastically more.