I’m Chrissy :) ask me anything!

Chrissy89

7 minutes ago, MC Cumzy said:

Any excuse for me to mention it...

Fair enough. If it gains new found popularity amongst other pee fans then that’ll only be a good thing! Put us on the map for things other than Irn-Bru, Haggis and Whisky 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Fair enough. If it gains new found popularity amongst other pee fans then that’ll only be a good thing! Put us on the map for things other than Irn-Bru, Haggis and Whisky 

And deep fried Mars bars 😉

• Like 1

Hi Chrissy, Sorry I have not said hi before. Been so focussed on posting pics in more recent years that I don't check out the forum as much as I should.

Anyway, questions. I generally like to pose two, one sexual, one not.

If you had to pee on someone but could choose anyone on the planet to do it over, who would you choose and why?

And if it were possible, which would you prefer? A vacation around the solar system visiting all the planets? Or a vacation in the cretaceous era seeing all the dinosaurs?

On 1/11/2023 at 9:56 PM, Sexismygod said:

Guess I'll have to look up Still Game.

In the meantime ... What subject would just love to learn everything about ... and what would you do with that knowledge?

You have to…. It’s the funniest thing ever to come out of Scotland. I’m sure if you watch it on Netflix there’s subtitles so you can follow it without the Glaswegian accents 🙈

that’s a horrible question to answer 🤣
Probably flying so I can just pass the exams with ease or if that’s not an option then I’d learn everything about how solve the world’s problems 🥰

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

If you could go back in time to change something in your life, would you? And what you would change?

Now now now Andre… that’s a difficult question. Let me think…. 
🤔

hmm 

You know what, actually I wouldn’t! I love my life. There is one thing I would change though but it’s a bit too personal to share on here (sorry) 😭

• Hug 2
25 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

When you get your pilot's license, where would you go for your first solo flight?  This is after your training ... in case training includes a solo flight.

Oh it’s already planned out. I’d fly right up the west coast of Scotland over Mull out towards Islam and Jura then back in, down Kintyre peninsula and over Arran. Simply stunning 😍

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

Do you consider yourself devious, open, assertive or "depends on the situation"?

It really depends on the situation and what mood I’m in, this morning I’m in which an assertive mood, making sure everyone is getting ready to head out 🤣

2 minutes ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

Have you ever tasted your own pee? 

Once, a very long time ago and I didn’t like it 🤢

2 minutes ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? 

That’s a real hard question for a girl that works in ice cream!  I love mint ice cream 😍

13 minutes ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

My favorite is Mango Habanero Chili. This ice cream flavor is an edible oxymoron, it's cold and spicy.

Oooh chilli ice cream - that sounds divine! Something satisfying about cool and spicy in the one spoonful I’d imagine 

Without getting too much into your real world career - how strongly do your moral beliefs shape your conscience when it comes to work.

As an example to describe what I mean, if you were offered a significant raise to work in a market sector which would be legal, but bordering on unethical.   For example a NSFW site like this or maybe a cruder sort of online service. Something socially unacceptable.  You can construct arguments in your mind - the guys or girls working there aren't being totally exploited, it's providing a service for people with 'those' needs.  At the same time though you couldn't tell friends and family over dinner that you work in that sector.  They'd instantly jump to entirely the wrong conclusions.

Would you take the money and sleep comfortably at night, with it being none of anyone else's business ?   Or would your moral compass force you to pass over that job offer ? 

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Without getting too much into your real world career - how strongly do your moral beliefs shape your conscience when it comes to work.

As an example to describe what I mean, if you were offered a significant raise to work in a market sector which would be legal, but bordering on unethical.   For example a NSFW site like this or maybe a cruder sort of online service. Something socially unacceptable.  You can construct arguments in your mind - the guys or girls working there aren't being totally exploited, it's providing a service for people with 'those' needs.  At the same time though you couldn't tell friends and family over dinner that you work in that sector.  They'd instantly jump to entirely the wrong conclusions.

Would you take the money and sleep comfortably at night, with it being none of anyone else's business ?   Or would your moral compass force you to pass over that job offer ? 

Now what a hard question to answer.  Having thought long and hard about it, and I’m being brutally honest here… if it sounds good I’ll take the challenge up. I really don’t care what others think (thank you autism) 🤣

• Hug 1
  • Thanks 1

So if we are exactly the same, close to twin status, which one of us is the evil twin 🤔 and which one of our kids is the evil twin as well since they are exactly the same? 

These are the things I think about at night when I can't sleep lol.

Also I think it should be you since you steal my greetings!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So if we are exactly the same, close to twin status, which one of us is the evil twin 🤔 and which one of our kids is the evil twin as well since they are exactly the same? 

These are the things I think about at night when I can't sleep lol.

Also I think it should be you since you steal my greetings!

Ooooh Bacardi as you haven’t got an evil bone in your body in gonna have to assign that status to me.  Same goes for my kid…. Poor E

🤣

• Haha 2
  • Love 1