What are your pee-related turn offs.

8 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I actually love it when girls fart when they pee. I think its perfectly natural, and it makes me laugh even though I go flaccid lol.

To add:

• Extremely yellow pee. Please drink some water bc I can smell the video
  • Peeing in someones mouth.
  • Not very much into couple pissings but there are a select few vids out there that I do get off to.
  • Peeing on someones hair
  • Peeing in cups or bowls. I agree with @Bacardi on this one bc I don't like the idea of collecting my pee in something I'll likely use
  • Pissing on animals. Thats pretty niche but i don't like animal abuse
  • Biggest turn off has to be pissing in food. To me that is disgusting bc not only is it a waste of food, it's also disrespectful to the people whos hands are calloused from collecting the ingredients to make that dish, AND a disrespect to the person that made it, including yourself.

I'm curious. Why does it make you go flaccid?

13 minutes ago, LoveLadiesPeeing said:

I'm curious. Why does it make you go flaccid?

Because I find farting more funny than sexy. Sure it's sexy but I'll be laughing about it for a solid ten seconds. I have a very childish sense of humor

• Haha 1
On 10/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I don't like farting noises on videos. 

I don't like the double steam from a man's penis (looks like a defect). I like a perfect pissing penis. 

Biggest turnoff, is trying to go outside thinking it's just pee, but suddenly feel something else so I abruptly stop my stream and go to the toilet. (I hate that).

I agree with all of these. 

However, reverb fart noise memes will never not make me laugh.

• Love 1
On 10/9/2022 at 12:07 AM, pguy2981 said:

Because I find farting more funny than sexy. Sure it's sexy but I'll be laughing about it for a solid ten seconds. I have a very childish sense of humor

Again, reverb fart noise meme.

• Love 1

Mouth peeing or anything that looks "degrading" are a turn-off for me... most things are okay as long as everyone involved seems like they're enjoying it imo... I'm not into the really staged-looking videos but I wouldn't necessarily call it a turn-off

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Pretty much anything unnatural-seeming. Taking a top off to pee, rubbing herself (anywhere!) before peeing, in most cases spreading labia (except to direct the stream when standing, or to show a close up of the anatomy for a video that focuses on that), excessive moaning particularly when obviously NOT desperate, etc. Pee drinking is also kind of a turn-off in videos of strangers, though I imagine in real life with someone I actually know it COULD be a turn ON.

I actually like toilet pees a lot, they're one of my favorite types because they're so natural. But I also like nature pees, bed peeing, SOME wetting, etc. 

I don't do "Desperation" b/c my playful, easily-amused Bladder won't have it! I can only do *inevitability" & I love it. "Due Respect," not everyone who Pees on (or in) food throws it away (trust me). Pee is a better condiment on some foods than others, but if I'm flavoring any of my food or drink with mine, it's to consume it & enjoy it. Best regards, everyone!

On 10/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

I don't like the double steam from a man's penis (looks like a defect). I like a perfect pissing penis. 

*Due Respect:*

FWIW my Peehole has LIPS that blush & pout on their own erectile schedule (which I don't articulate well yet; could just be part of getting old but I don't know that's it). I do know it excites me to watch my Toy playing itself. Those lips seem most excitable while I have a Foley in, but sometimes they just light-off. At their maximum tumescence with nothing invading, they stretch my Peehole to a slit & squeeze my stream nearly flat (with boundary-streams forming ~mirror-image-trajectories against the 'gravity' of surface-tension). These frame the flattened part of my stream until they converge/collide 1" to 3" out. That's where it all breaks-up in a large-drops-sprinkle that may wet both of my legs ("Adult-Toddler" it delights me to be, I love it). As this show runs down, I may see 2 streams (reminiscent of cartoon twine coming unlayed before it drops the Anvil on somebody). One stream I can still keep aimed but that guarantees the other will wet one leg a lot. I have fun with it; you don't have-to. Best regards!

On 10/7/2022 at 8:09 PM, FlyingthedreamUK said:

But probably the biggest for me is people putting things in their urethra. It just looks painful and not enjoyable at all. 

Done the right way urethra play is amazing, I think those that do it genuinely enjoy it and it’s addictive. I started sounding and I orgasm so hard when I do, however I keep it for rare occasions to prevent and long term issues. I understand it’s a turn off to you though as you imagine how it’s feel for you and that makes sense, just thought I’d throw the other side out there though.