hello i’m new here

22 minutes ago, Haley_piss said:

hello! i’ve been looking for a website just to talk about pee, and i think i’ve found the one for me. i love naughty pissing, posing on others, others pissing on me, and wettings. 

Welcome @Haley_piss hope you find what your looking for and have a great time 😊

• Like 1

Hi @Haley_piss - the vast majority of our communication is online posts just like this, so you're in exactly the right place to read, join in and contribute to all manner of pee topics.  Lots of people with all the same sort of interests as you - all here for the same reason.

Do shout up if you have any questions that we can help with - and enjoy browsing around.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Haley_piss said:

hello! i’ve been looking for a website just to talk about pee, and i think i’ve found the one for me. i love naughty pissing, posing on others, others pissing on me, and wettings. 

Naughty Peeing, Golden Showers, Wetting, it seems like you have everything covered!  If you don't mind a question, where is the naughtiest place you've peed?

• Hug 1

Welcome home, Haley_piss! I love chatting about wetting almost as much as wetting itself! 😋 So PM me, or chat here with me about our exciting "hobby". 🙏😄💦💛💦💛💦💛💦👅👄❤ A deep warm wet and meaningful stay here. 🙏😋

2 hours ago, Peevert said:

Naughty Peeing, Golden Showers, Wetting, it seems like you have everything covered!  If you don't mind a question, where is the naughtiest place you've peed?

the naughtiest place i’ve peed was a public shower floor, but i’d LOVE to pee in other naughty places 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, Haley_piss said:

the naughtiest place i’ve peed was a public shower floor, but i’d LOVE to pee in other naughty places 

nice....did that once too but the shower had a door to it so I was hidden from view... welcome to our little community

2 hours ago, Haley_piss said:

That's HOT. 

The naughtiest place I've peed is in my pants in my seat at a movie.  Maybe consider it for a future naughty pee 😋

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, Haley_piss said:

Not the naughtiest place in the world, but one of my favourites

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Haley_piss said:

Oh, I think we can come up with some new ideas ... lol

I love a naughty pee, too, so glad to have you here.  I look forward to seeing what you have to say and hearing about your adventures (if you feel like sharing, of course).  Whatever else you do here, have fun and enjoy yourself. 

• Love 1
On 6/21/2022 at 2:13 AM, Haley_piss said:

I'd recommend public bathroom floors too! SO naughty and fun to leave your mark there 😄

• Cheeky 1