Influenced by Other People's Kinks?

I see what you mean as I have experienced similar. I obviously had an interest in pee and experimented with it alone with what came naturally. Then I came on here and some of the stories turned me on or gave me new ideas. Partly I guess it’s made me accept it a bit and feel it’s ok so has allowed me to explore further rather than shut it down. However some things I may try, some I may fantasise about and get turned on by but would never do, and some things will always be an absolute no. I think we all have our boundaries and different interests. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I can totally relate.. my initial interest in pissing solely related to seeing women urinate - over time that expanded out to getting enjoyment out of pissing myself, and golden showers, naughty pissing and so on! Quite the natural progression. There wasn’t any aspect of it I thought I wouldn’t be into beforehand, mind.. it was just a journey of (naughty) discovery! 

I'm with you @Bacardi - Being a curious type, my conversations here, and the threads I read, have resulted in me exploring many different directions, not all pee-related (but so many new aspects to my pee kink ... 🙂 ).  I've even tried a few ... including wetting myself whilst driving in my car!!  Like you, that one wasn't even on my radar but so many people like wetting and I thought doing while driving would be kinda kinky and fun.  And it was, even though I don't really get off to wetting.

I hope that I will continue to find interesting pee options that I've never explored before.  It's a big reason why I keep coming back.

We haven't talked in a while.  Maybe we should share our most recent discoveries.  😎

I don't think I have discovered any totally new kinks from other people, here, but my own tastes have certainly been influenced and intensified by what I have seen and read. I have always been fascinated by messy pisses, in which girls get their legs wet, either by intentionally spraying, with their legs open, or keeping them close together or crossed, while they pee. Pictures of these situations are by no means rare, but they are not too common, on the web, in general. So I am very grateful for the posts of contributors like Puddyls,  who has presented pictures of fantasies I didn't know I had! Many thanks to her, and others, who post here! :)

I've definitely discovered all sorts of things that I enjoy doing and watching here over the years. Watching panty wetting and a little wetting was my thing when I joined, but have discovered how much fun it is to try all the other things that this lovely community come up with 😍

51 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Nice!

A full hotel carpet piss next time, perhaps? 😉

Well… a little bit more.. maybe 😇 But as hot as the online video’s can be, part of me still feels like it’s not ok not ruin other peoples property. The hotelroom had sliding windows though, and if it wasn’t for me being on the 2nd floor (I’ll ask for a first floor room next time) I could have sat in the window wearing a skirt and let my pee flow along the outside wall onto the flat roof of the ground floor. And maybe spray some after dark.. 😌

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Well… a little bit more.. maybe 😇 But as hot as the online video’s can be, part of me still feels like it’s not ok not ruin other peoples property. The hotelroom had sliding windows though, and if it wasn’t for me being on the 2nd floor (I’ll ask for a first floor room next time) I could have sat in the window wearing a skirt and let my pee flow along the outside wall onto the flat roof of the ground floor. And maybe spray some after dark.. 😌

I know what you mean.. I certainly had a phase of feeling like carpet pissing was crossing a bit of a line - but then I tried it and realised it just soaks it up with no obvious trace, and providing being suitably hydrated, no clear odour either, it certainly doesn’t ruin the carpet with the odd naughty piss here and there.. and it’s basically just too much of a naughty rush, that I can’t help but partake in doing so! 😈😍

Pissing out of the sliding windows also sounds delightful too, however.. although why let being on the 2nd floor stop you? 😉

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I know what you mean.. I certainly had a phase of feeling like carpet pissing was crossing a bit of a line - but then I tried it and realised it just soaks it up with no obvious trace, and providing being suitably hydrated, no clear odour either, it certainly doesn’t ruin the carpet with the odd naughty piss here and there.. and it’s basically just too much of a naughty rush, that I can’t help but partake in doing so! 😈😍

Pissing out of the sliding windows also sounds delightful too, however.. although why let being on the 2nd floor stop you? 😉

I do let out larger spurts on my living room rug every now and then when I’m very aroused and in the right mood.. only after drinking lots of water all day though. And so far it doesn’t have odour either. 

Second room window would have been fine.. if it wasn’t for the downstairs ‘neighbours’ who had a window in the same place :‘) Which was open. And of course they stayed up late. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, M.Vixen said:

I do let out larger spurts on my living room rug every now and then when I’m very aroused and in the right mood.. only after drinking lots of water all day though. And so far it doesn’t have odour either. 

Second room window would have been fine.. if it wasn’t for the downstairs ‘neighbours’ who had a window in the same place :‘) Which was open. And of course they stayed up late. 

I’m pleased to hear you treat your rug in such a way! It sounds as if it’s definitely suited for you to enjoy some nice naughty pissing onto. How did the hotel carpet spurts feel to do in comparison to your rug, even more naughty, or?

Typical neighbours staying up late and spoiling the fun.. not that I imagine they’d have noticed either way, mind 😉 I do enjoy a good piss out of a window - can feel very naughty and rather exposed! 

Thus site has opened my eyes to all the different ways people enjoy pee. I too have found that I like some of these things and others are a total no. It's also opened my eyes in other ways too. 

It is a great site and I'm so glad I found it

21 hours ago, James_erased said:

I still worry about the smell being left over after peeing on carpet. Do you clean it with anything? I would not want to bring enzyme cleaner that smells to a hotel room. My folks would be confused. I hope to get my own hotel room next time I go on a family trip. 😏

Edited by GenericUsername
5 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I still worry about the smell being left over after peeing on carpet. Do you clean it with anything? I would not want to bring enzyme cleaner that smells to a hotel room. My folks would be confused. I hope to get my own hotel room next time I go on a family trip. 😏

I’m so hydrated that my piss is fairly odourless - there’s certainly no danger of it smelling out the room or anything like that. As such, no, I haven’t ever personally cleaned it with anything.. but that could be an idea if you’re feeling extra concerned and/or courteous about the situation.

Truth be told though, cleaning it up again would undo some of the naughty enjoyment I’d take from pissing on the carpet in the first place.. 😉

5 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I agree with @James_erased if you're well hydrated, there's little odour and almost no colour.  I rarely clean up, but I also don't leave big wet patches in the middle of the room.  I like corners and places that people don't usually notice.  And chairs & sofas, can't forget them.  😂

Enjoy yourself when you finally get your own room ... carefully and responsibly, of course.

Edited by Sexismygod