How to tell my mom about my fetish?

On 12/9/2021 at 12:54 AM, peecurious94 said:

M[y] hope is that she will allow my free peeing openly when I am visiting her house

Good luck on that one.  Pee is very sexual, I just might let my girlfriend do it, but even I would not let my child pee openly in my home. 

On 2/25/2022 at 8:59 AM, beachmom said:

making a mess on a floor that I have to then clean isn't fun, but perhaps on a locker room floor, a store dressing room, hotel room or even a basement or parking garage floor would be normal to me.

I like that, 'specially locker room floor, and I don't even know why.  

• Agree 1

In answering "How to tell my mom about my fetish?" I have never told my mom.  I didn't have to tell dad, he stopped by after work one day to use my computer and found the Sex Bizarre Magazine I had  left on my desk.  :D 

Called me a pervert and a few other unpleasant things.  Then, the next day, he shows up after work with a couple of buddies and says "Show the guys that magazine that was on your desk."   :P 

• Haha 2
On 6/10/2022 at 5:36 AM, Peevert said:

In answering "How to tell my mom about my fetish?" I have never told my mom.  I didn't have to tell dad, he stopped by after work one day to use my computer and found the Sex Bizarre Magazine I had  left on my desk.  😄

Called me a pervert and a few other unpleasant things.  Then, the next day, he shows up after work with a couple of buddies and says "Show the guys that magazine that was on your desk."  😛

Hope it didn't damage the relationship with your Dad.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Missing word "didn't" added
On 6/8/2022 at 8:11 PM, durianfury said:

What if you asked, next time you pee in front of her, something along the lines of “do you ever get turned on when you pee around the house? Because I do” and rub your clit for a moment and then stop in case she doesn’t like it. I wouldn’t suggest mutual masturbation, unless she does and you’re into it. 

I think that could be a big thrill, a big step but also a calm way to go about it

15 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

UPDATE 

I have made a step in the direction of masturbating in front of my mom...would anyone like to hear? 

(Admin please delete if not allowed..I was previously encouraged, and would like to give an update)

YES, let's hear it!!

• Agree 1

Thank you to everyone for your interest and enthusiasm! She will be visiting me briefly this weekend, so maybe I can squeeze some pussy play in 😉 There will definitely be nudity and peeing, so if anything, there will be an update ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

I think the new relationship you have with your mum is just amazing.  If only more relationships were so open and accepting.  I'm sure you and she will quickly find a new balance in all these areas ... and then you just live your lives in accordance.  You've got a beautiful thing going ... I can only wish I'd had such openness with my own parents.

I'm loving the stories ... is it wrong to be so turned on by simple family adventures between a mother and daughter?  😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2022 at 9:42 AM, peecurious94 said:

Another update: 

my mom facetimed me tonight (we usually do 2-3 times/week to catch up).

We were about 30 minutes into the conversation when my mom got up and moved seats, she was originally on the couch in the living room, but she moved to the center of the living room. Then, I heard a familiar sound...I asked what it was. She turned the camera around and showed me a puddle of pee on her coffee table! 

I told her how proud I am! and then turned my camera around and showed her my pussy as I peed onto my couch! 

That's Great!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...