Pissed on the floor of my friend’s garage

11 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I popped by to my friend’s today to drop off some power tools she’d asked to borrow for some DIY, but when I arrived there was no answer at the door. I called her and she was stuck on the dual carriageway 15 miles from home due to an accident blocking both lanes. Half an hour passed and I was feeling an urgent need to pee. The area is a new build housing estate with absolutely everywhere overlooked so there was nowhere I could go and pee discreetly either. 

I rang my friend and asked how long she’d be and explained I really needed to pee. On hearing this, she told me the garage door was open and just go in the back of the garage. Assuming she meant let myself into the house through the adjoining door at the back of the garage, I tried it and it was locked so I called her back. She laughed at me and said no, she meant pull the garage door over for privacy and pee in the back of the garage, explaining the kids did it quite frequently when the bathroom was occupied. I was quite shocked and asked if she was sure. She laughed and said go ahead and that it would dry in no time and she doesn’t use the garage anyhow aside from parking in it. She told me if I felt that bad afterwards she’d give me a bucket of water to rinse it down when she got back.

I headed back into the garage closing the door over behind me and turning the light on. I headed to the back corner and lifted my skirt, taking my knickers off which I then held in my hand. I squatted low to the floor to avoid splashing myself, with my back to the wall. I began peeing almost right away and watched my puddle growing and spreading on the concrete floor. I peed for almost a minute and left a large puddle. I finished and without wiping as I had no tissue, put my knickers back on and headed back to the car. 

My friend arrived around 40 minutes later. She opened the door to park her car, noticed my puddle and commented on how badly I’d needed to go. No further comment was made, we went inside and enjoyed coffee and biscuits then I headed home. I really did enjoy a naughty pee with full permission. 

That is a great story @ukpeegirl86! I know nothing was said, but maybe someone with that sort of attitude to peeing in a garage, and showing concern (with the bucket of water thing) for your sensibilities suggests someone who is at the least, happy with pee 🙂 A friend indeed!

• Agree 1

Beaten to it on exactly what I was going to say - sounds like you have a great friend there, not precious about 'what if it smells' or other issues, just a great understanding friend.  I'll bet she's been in similar situations herself and maybe didn't find it so bad a situation.

16 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I popped by to my friend’s today to drop off some power tools she’d asked to borrow for some DIY, but when I arrived there was no answer at the door. I called her and she was stuck on the dual carriageway 15 miles from home due to an accident blocking both lanes. Half an hour passed and I was feeling an urgent need to pee. The area is a new build housing estate with absolutely everywhere overlooked so there was nowhere I could go and pee discreetly either. 

I rang my friend and asked how long she’d be and explained I really needed to pee. On hearing this, she told me the garage door was open and just go in the back of the garage. Assuming she meant let myself into the house through the adjoining door at the back of the garage, I tried it and it was locked so I called her back. She laughed at me and said no, she meant pull the garage door over for privacy and pee in the back of the garage, explaining the kids did it quite frequently when the bathroom was occupied. I was quite shocked and asked if she was sure. She laughed and said go ahead and that it would dry in no time and she doesn’t use the garage anyhow aside from parking in it. She told me if I felt that bad afterwards she’d give me a bucket of water to rinse it down when she got back.

I headed back into the garage closing the door over behind me and turning the light on. I headed to the back corner and lifted my skirt, taking my knickers off which I then held in my hand. I squatted low to the floor to avoid splashing myself, with my back to the wall. I began peeing almost right away and watched my puddle growing and spreading on the concrete floor. I peed for almost a minute and left a large puddle. I finished and without wiping as I had no tissue, put my knickers back on and headed back to the car. 

My friend arrived around 40 minutes later. She opened the door to park her car, noticed my puddle and commented on how badly I’d needed to go. No further comment was made, we went inside and enjoyed coffee and biscuits then I headed home. I really did enjoy a naughty pee with full permission. 

A warm and huge piss is always a nice present to bring to a friend's home...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Hi!

I like the way you reacted. Given that you are on this forum indicates you like peeing more than the average person. The fact that you made absolutely sure your friend was ok with you going all over her garage floor shows that you are a considerate person and despite our mutual kink maintain an understanding of how other people might feel. Thank you! Makes your story extra hot.

I wonder if you'll ever get a chance to delve deeper into discussing pee with your friend or if it will remain one of those unspoken situations where none of the involved dares to push the boundaries to find out whether there is a common interest beyond the one and unique situation.

• Like 2
On 10/5/2021 at 11:49 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I know the feeling.  I got to a friend's house desperate and he wasn't home.  Ended up "pressure washing" the back of the little privacy fence hiding his roll-away trash cans with my pee.  I didn't count on the amount of pee being freed and it ran all the way down the sloped driveway to the street.  When they got home, his wife thought she had put something full of liquid in the trashcan and it had leaked.  Not sure if she new or not.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:06 PM, Carpetpisser said:

I think this is more common than people let on. At a now departed friend's place, we'd have drinking parties and such. As the night went on it was common just to piss in the garage instead of going into the house or the yard if it was raining or whatever. It was always a rush to walk over to the puddle and add to it nonchalantly. Several times one of the women would join in with the excuse "hearing you piss made me have to go". Fun times!

Quite common, my boys and husband do so all the time.

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2021 at 11:49 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Friends who let you pee in their yard or garage are the best kinds of friends

• Agree 1