Devonpee:

Guest Devonpee

On 3/8/2021 at 11:30 AM, hornygoat24 said:

Desperation is my favorite. Hearing a man whine and watching him pinch his cock while piss dribbles out gets me going.

I've never whined, but all the noise comes out as heavy  breathing, moaning and tapping whatever surface I can to stop myself from thinking about pissing myself. This happened on a trip home. Drank too much and near pissed in traffic. Found a rest stop and let loose for nearly a minute.

• Hot 1

As a guy myself my fav place to take a leak would be somewhere that it will make a puddle. I love seeing huge puddles or stains against a wall and having splash everywhere

as for seeing a guy piss it would be the same thing being able to hear it so loudly and see it stain and splash is the best

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, ZackP said:

As a guy myself my fav place to take a leak would be somewhere that it will make a puddle. I love seeing huge puddles or stains against a wall and having splash everywhere

I must confess that I enjoy leaving a mark

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Peesneakers said:

Yes!!!! I agree! I LOVE when someone’s pissing and they’re shoes get splashed (mainly sneakers or socks) obviously with my username lol! 

Well usually it does splash back and I really only wear sneakers unless it’s a formal situation! I find sneakers and socks attractive more so then others as well

Edited by ZackP
On 3/8/2021 at 6:30 PM, hornygoat24 said:

Desperation is my favorite. Hearing a man whine and watching him pinch his cock while piss dribbles out gets me going.

if you want I can film myself .. I often end up in this state ^^

• Hot 2
On 3/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, Ajr972 said:

I took many more photos but unfortunately they wouldn’t upload. I tried peeing naked on all fours and it was great! As I was unloading my full morning bladder on the floor beneath me, I did get plenty of splatter in my thighs and my arms which was a fun feeling. After the initial pictures, I pushed harder and blasted out my urine full force and made a big puddle on the towel, even stretching a little bit up to where my hands were, but not quite. I will definitely try it again, and thanks to all who mentioned it!

23FC4071-5AB2-410E-A7FB-1D5AE777402D.jpeg

Thank you for sharing the picture.  I absolutely love this position.  Very hot ❤️

Interesting thread, thought I would have a read, find a females opinion. While I love seeing chicks peeing, there is something about the idea of a chick getting off watch me pee that is also kind of a turn on. Still don’t think I’m confident enough to post anything of myself peeing yet, I have started having a play with my camera.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Devonpee

Was walking around the city park and had to pee so I took a quick pee right where I was, sorry about the quality it was dark out and it was a pretty public place so I tried to be as fast and quiet as possible, for my next video I think I’m just going to pee right off the side of my bed!

Video on my erome https://www.erome.com/a/iBDdmyyv

31C8A2BB-1A4B-472B-B5B6-5228D6E0DE3E.jpeg

B9BED673-150A-4F09-B633-7D238B79AAEB.jpeg

Edited by Devonpee