Kupar's Peeing Exploits

6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I know the feeling. 

Love the way you describe this... 

Thank you 🙂. It's a strange journey through various feelings. With a few seconds I went through fear and pain to bliss, then mild irritation!

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Like 1

Drinking half a liter and holding it for half an hour may seem easy, but a lot depends on other factors like how well hydrated you are already.  Sometimes the intention to arrive home desperate takes an unexpected turn!  Been there, done that.

• Hug 1
2 hours ago, Colormerose said:

very much a sexy story. such will power to stop that flow and wait until you get home. 

It was tough! But the thought of what was to come was enough to give me the strength 🙂 

Just now, Kupar said:

It was tough! But the thought of what was to come was enough to give me the strength 🙂 

I think we can all say we have been there. Haha isn't that how most of us end with the accidental or on purpose.. lol wet pants... 😉 "I could totally hold it until I get..." 

• Agree 1

Today I tried to run. I am recovering from 'runner's knee' and haven't been out for four weeks, but today I couldn't not go out. I needed to see how far I could go while still trusting my knee not to let me down. After 1.7 miles, I felt a twinge. It wasn't serious, and I knew I'd be OK, but just to be safe I started walking at that point. And then a thought struck me. It was a warm, sunny, breezy afternoon, I was wearing dark, quick-drying shorts, and there weren't many people around on the path. Could I? 

Yes! I could! I just peed as I walked along. The warm liquid flowing through my briefs and down my leg (I was 'dressing to the right' this afternoon), and what didn't drop on to the path or get carried away by the wind soaked into my sock a little bit, else flowed over my shoe to the tarmac of the path. It was an incredible feeling! I felt so liberated. I wasn't desperate to pee - not by a long way (it's horrible running with a full bladder) - but there was enough that it was intrinsically pleasurable. But more than this, the sense of freedom of just pissing on a path as I walked was amazing!

A cyclist overtook me before I had finished, but I doubt he saw much - he would had to have been looking very hard at my leg. And when I had finished and looked down at my shorts it was barely discernible. The path had a few splashes on it of course, but when I ran back past the same place 15 minutes later ... nada / zilch / sweet FA ... no trace at all of what I had done. When I reached home, everything except my sock was dry.

And the knee? Well, I only walked 200m or so, then ran another 2.4 miles after that so it is definitely on the mend. I will be OK for a 10k race in just less than two weeks I think. And K is going to give my quads and hips a massage tonight, so everything's looking good 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Kupar, I have to say those pictures are amazing.The way your smooth swollen helmet jumps up and down pissing, well need I explain, delicious. More close ups of your cock pulled back sir. 

You're very kind! My foreskin is very tight, and to be honest I am quite self conscious about it (honest!), so it's nice to read you find these pics and video attractive 😉