Kupar's Peeing Exploits

3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Kitchen pee

No video this time - just a couple of photos. Still horny after the pee on glass, so later I just released some more in the kitchen - and hands-free for a while too! OMG it felt gooood! When I'm in a that kind of mood, I need to do something about it 🙂 

5.jpg

7.jpg

Those boxers look perfect for giving a good soaking!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Kitchen pee

No video this time - just a couple of photos. Still horny after the pee on glass, so later I just released some more in the kitchen - and hands-free for a while too! OMG it felt gooood! When I'm in a that kind of mood, I need to do something about it 🙂 

5.jpg

7.jpg

Yep, that's good. 

4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Kitchen pee

5.jpg

7.jpg

That's so good, what an artist. A different meaning to being a piss artist 😋

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pee into a drain in the countryside

I went for walk after coffee time this morning - about 5 miles - and needed to get rid of the coffee about half way round. Fortunately, I was in the middle of nowhere, on a path that led over one of the many drains that mark the field boundaries in the fens - so what better way to go that to add to the water in the drain. I checked left and right then quickly emptied the half pint or so of former cappuccino over the edge of the low parapet of the little bridge, zipped up and carried on my way. Lovely!

https://www.erome.com/a/5JIuLV0A/edit

Drain_Moment 1.jpg

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Wetting running tights

Inspired (or re-inspired perhaps) by @MaxWasTaken's comment on this post https://peefans.com/topic/22736-challenge-day/?do=findComment&comment=311622 I went for a run this morning without first having a pee. In the past I haven't liked the feeling of running with a full bladder, but it was worth another try. I'd had a mug of coffee and a glass of water but didn't feel in the least uncomfortable when I set out. My plan was to run a couple of miles out over the fen path, stop and do a few upper-body exercises (press-ups and the like) then run back.

The run out was interesting - first time in a while running that route, and encountering swarms of little flies I wasn't expecting. I didn't want to run a long way as I did an intensive one-hour online strength class yesterday and my legs were feeling it a bit. By the time I got to the two-mile point (the end of the path, where it stops next to the gravel extraction workings) I hadn't felt at all like I wanted to pee - so the whole thing had been a not very good experiment. But I thought I might as well take the opportunity to wet my black lycra running tights since I'd expected to do that anyway. I sat on a low bank and took off my shorts and retrieved my phone (which I don't normally carry when running - this was just for you, you lucky people) from the pocket.

As a person with a penis, one of the things about running is that your blood has more important places to go, and consequently your cock shrinks to a barely visible size. (Oh - just me then.) But after waiting for things to return to near normal, I just relaxed and let go. Bliss! It's a chilly day here, and the warmth of my pee on my thigh was really lovely. Knowing that the workmen at the gravel extraction site just over the back of the bank were only a matter of 100m away added a little something to the excitement.

I wondered whether the wetness would show, which is why I'd taken off my shorts (also black) - but I needn't have worried - the wet patch was invisible almost immediately and on the run back, though I passed half a dozen walkers when I got back to the village, I am certain no-one could tell what I'd been up to 🙂 

Running gear straight in the washing machine when I got home though - then a shower (with another pee). If it's your kind of thing, enjoy:

https://www.erome.com/a/BIvru8ze

Running tights.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you that like a 'pee into a cardboard box' pic or video, here you are. It was blue recycling bin collection day today, so yesterday I made sure all the cardboard was in the bin - and dampened one of them so it will break down into pulp a little more easily at the paper mill. Well, that's one justification for it. Of course it sounds great and feels lovely! (Apologies for the wind noise in the video.) 

https://www.erome.com/a/5BZPqhuc

Box.jpg

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

so it will break down into pulp a little more easily at the paper mill. Well, that's one justification for it.

Right, like “everyone does it” and “the chlorine will take care of it” 😉

• Like 1

Just another pee into a compost bin

It was a nice day the other day and I was at home, so I thought I would pee into the compost bin and add a little nitrogenous material to the mix - good for the plants of course. A little bit of hands-free peeing for those that like that sort of thing. More of a convenience pee that an erotic one - just peeing in the garden because it's a nice thing to do, and recording it for you lovely people.

https://www.erome.com/a/evoL7TJK

Compost bin 2.jpg

Compost bin 3.jpg

• Hot 2
On 3/18/2022 at 12:54 PM, Kupar said:

Kitchen pee

5.jpg

7.jpg

This video is great, I'd love to try something to like that 1 day. I bet those boxers would be great for a good soaking. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Outdoor, much-needed piss marking of a farm building

@M.Vixen has encouraged this marking of a near-derelict farm building not too far from where I live. I'd taken on about a litre of coffee and water during the morning, and set off for the hour or so walk into the countryside, and when I got to the building, I was in need of a wee - not bursting, but definitely needing to go. No time really for setting up tripods and proper camera - so the video is a selfie-stick phone effort and it was the best I could do. And there's some 'talking to the camera' if that's your thing.

The whole experience was getting me quite excited - I think you can probably tell!

Anyway, for those that enjoy this sort of stuff (maybe @WendyMarty @TMN_Femboi @Lennys_wet_now @ukpeegirl86 and @Bacardi) ... I hope you do.

https://www.erome.com/a/l62WGXvL

Farm building 2.jpg

Farm building 3.jpg

Farm building 1.JPG

Well I did Kupar, thank you.

Cock out pissing and proud, what could be better than that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kupar said:

Outdoor, much-needed piss marking of a farm building

@M.Vixen has encouraged this marking of a near-derelict farm building not too far from where I live. I'd taken on about a litre of coffee and water during the morning, and set off for the hour or so walk into the countryside, and when I got to the building, I was in need of a wee - not bursting, but definitely needing to go. No time really for setting up tripods and proper camera - so the video is a selfie-stick phone effort and it was the best I could do. And there's some 'talking to the camera' if that's your thing.

The whole experience was getting me quite excited - I think you can probably tell!

Anyway, for those that enjoy this sort of stuff (maybe @WendyMarty @TMN_Femboi @Lennys_wet_now @ukpeegirl86 and @Bacardi) ... I hope you do.

https://www.erome.com/a/l62WGXvL

Farm building 2.jpg

Farm building 3.jpg

Farm building 1.JPG

Definitely love it 😚😚 Everything about it, though I can imagine that maybe a bit less talking -don’t leave the moaning out though 🤤- would make you maybe feel more comfy, especially in broad daylight, being sober and all 😱 (Both are hot but I can only imagine myself moaning with relief in a similar situation really.. desperately trying to keep the volume down..).  

And nope, I surely didn’t miss that the whole experience got you rather excited 😏😚 Was there something particular that triggered you? Like springtime and being able to just whip it out again without the freezing temperatures? 🙂

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

Was there something particular that triggered you? Like springtime and being able to just whip it out again without the freezing temperatures? 🙂

I think that's it @M.Vixen. Similar to @gldenwetgoose's experience in the open air that he posted about yesterday 🙂

• Love 1