New to this

peeslut420

Welcome to the site 🙂 I've found everyone to be super friendly and open to exploring the fetish. Hope you have a similar experience. I'm always down to chat and share in our love of pee, and that's an amazing experience that I hope to have one day 😁

1 hour ago, 88mphArtist said:

Welcome to the site 🙂 I've found everyone to be super friendly and open to exploring the fetish. Hope you have a similar experience. I'm always down to chat and share in our love of pee, and that's an amazing experience that I hope to have one day 😁

Thanks! I'm hoping so as well, and it was a great experience

6 hours ago, peeslut420 said:

Hey, I'm Anne. I'm 27 and pretty new to this. I've been interested in it for awhile but never had the courage to explore it until recently. Last night I posted on an app saying I wanted to pee in someone's car, and a guy near me ended up responding. He picked me up and let me piss all over the passenger seat and his lap. Hopefully this is just the beginning.

nice to meet you anne! 💛

Wow! That's a hot story. Thanks for sharing it. And welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it. You'll find lots of like minded people here, and lots of content to inspire you. Have fun!

So, I'm looking for a pee partner but not sure how to go about all of this as I a newbie.  I'm in L.A. (the Valley to be more specific) so there has to be someone who wants to play. Would anyone like to pee together?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Anne! That makes two of us, interested but never having had a chance to explore! I hope that you've gotten to explore much more of that since you introduced yourself here!

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...